It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colmore Fatagravures - Faery Photo's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysterysoul

Not sure if related but in the link in one of the pics with the kid with the cane and they called him the pumpkin king or somthing...............Notice how they spell Halloween.

HallowE'en .........It takes on a different meaning of which i'm not sure but it is cool to see the real way it was meant to be said actually printed.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was just going to say that's actually how to spell it, most people never do! Well done for knowing that Lucid!

I have a major interest in the fae, partly because I'm British, and partly because, well, they interest me on the 'oddness' factor. All nations have stories, related, but seperated by time and distance about creatures that are etheric, and can be beneficial, but are mostly malicious in intent towards humankind.

In my many years of reading all this gubbins, I would say that I have NEVER come across any cute photos of fae creatures, generally those that capture what I would consider real ones, are never published, they are the odd looking things you catch out of the corner of your eye, not cute 6" humans with wings, or the black smoke you see sometimes but never can look at face on. So, while I'm of the opinion these 'creatures' exist, I don't think they look like us at all, unless you're under their glamour, and I haven't actually read of anyone falling under any sort of faerie spell for hundreds of years, mostly due to the rise in the use of iron around the home (electronics, machines). Personally, I think they are more invaders than household helpers/pests and should be treated warily, not with kindness.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join