It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grizzly Bearskin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Grizzly bearskin!

www.thesun.co.uk

VIDEO: A QUEEN’S guardsman saw red when a giggling student took the mickey out of him outside a royal palace by mimicking his actions - and went on the ATTACK.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23/1/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have to be honest. I did laugh when I first saw this. The guards to get a bit of a ribbing and this lad copped it this time round.

But then you have to wonder why the guard reacted as he did. He knows the crack - you're a guardsman - people try to make you move and react - you don't move or react (unless it's a threat). . This guard is no doubt going to get his balls busted.

The worrying this is he not only clipped him round the head, he aimed a boot at him and then allegedly used his gun in a threatening manner!

I have a little sympathy for the guard and none whatsoever for the idiot who provoked the attack - but the fact is the guard needs to show restraint.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23/1/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey, we all have our bad days--I won't fault the guard for losing his cool. But to be fair to the boy, he was simply following in suit with the larks we've all seen before; it's clear that he didn't intend to anger the guard.

Now, what was with the growl? I watched the video prior to reading the article and thought it had been edited in for comic effect

[edit on 23/1/09 by paperplanes]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Yeah. That growl was certainly creepy!

I dont think that kid will be doing that again any time soon

top topics

join