It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Belief I've had for a Long Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It's a weird belief. I don't know where it came from or when it started.
For the longest time I've had this feeling that I'm gonna become something great someday.

I'm not even sure what it is yet, it hasn't been revealed to me. It still puzzles me where this belief came from. I'm not one to be arrogant or anything. It's just something I've felt in my spirit for the longest time, like God is telling me to get ready for something. It's such a powerful feeling that nothing can break it.

Haha I know this post probably sounds kinda crazy, but there's no other way to explain it.

Has anybody else ever felt like this? Like you know fate has something amazing in store for you?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
lol Damn I didn't wanna come off sounding like a nut job but I did anyway. Is there anyone else out there that can relate to me at least?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Haha your an indigo child.All the loons are gunna come out of the woodwork now.No your not the only one, I often wonder if i will ever grow out of feeling like that.Its probably normal to feel special.Hows that for a paradox

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Thanks for replying Azador! What the hell's and Indigo child?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
There are millions of threads about em on ATS.Apparently nearly anything remotely unique or even common things really qualify you to be an indigo child that will someday save the earth.Something like that anyway.Im not an expert on the little buggers haha

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Great thread! Starred and Flagged.

Yes I myself had a vision of my 35yr old future self when I was at the age of 3 1/2 when my next youngest sibling was born (my 1st bro...I'm the eldest) and I "lost" 50% of what I thought was coming to me! Boy I was unconsolable! But I have pretty much attained that future visions position and power even though my parents went and had a third child (my 2nd and youngest bro) and I "lost" another 16.6% of what I thought was rightfully mine. Grrrr
:shk: Now am I selfishly full of it? Nah mate! I'm OVERFLOWING!!!

Personal Disclosure: I am now the high priest in my "religion" and its pretty cosy from where I sit
As there is nothing like having a Goddess smile upon oneself.
Achlys

P.S. Go get your own GOD...this one is MINE!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

I just read about it on wikipedia. It sounds kinda... gay. lmfao

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Omega, dude, you just confused the hell out of me lol.

new topics

top topics

join