It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well well, LeaderofProgress, I see you were on ATS just 23 minutes ago. Still no news? At least we know you haven't been taken to some underground facility and aren't being waterboarded yet.

When are you going to come clean and admit this is a hoax, or go to the OSBI and demand to know what you did that made you the focus of an investigation?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

OT:
Do you treat everyone that you don`t agree with like this? He does have a life outside of being here to answer all of your questions. He does have a business to run, and can`t do it being on here. Cut the guy some slack, when he gets some answers he`ll be back and let everyone know.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by Bombeni

OT:
Do you treat everyone that you don`t agree with like this? He does have a life outside of being here to answer all of your questions. He does have a business to run, and can`t do it being on here. Cut the guy some slack, when he gets some answers he`ll be back and let everyone know.

What do you mean? He is the one who told this outlandish story and ASKED for our input. Two and two aren't making four. He claims he doesn't really know what could have set him up. But I believe he has done something way out of line and is too afraid to go to OSBI and push his luck. If so then he just needs to tell us that he did something that warranted the investigation but doesn't care to divulge it online and leave it at that. HE knows a lot more than he's letting on, but he just keeps this air of mystery going on though.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
The whole story sounds suspicious to me - even if you did attempt to incite violence, that would be a federal level investigation and not state level. But I have no doubt this will get 50 stars because its what people want to believe is going on

[edit on 15-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I believe one should make fun of all the idols found to have feet of clay.
All buggaboos shall be bugged and booed.
Let the stories be told, let them say what they want.
I found it needed to reintroduce "banned" words to my general snarkiness.
It's fun. Serious? Nah.
Somebody cares if you're a racist? Hurl some invective be gramatical grenadiers! If words are banned, ideas are banned.
A person can hold any opinion they wish, if only for the time it takes to lampoon some Holy Cow.
If it is forbidden to take multiple views I guess that would eleminate a few hundred of my best friends. Believe it or not, some people are a lot of people online.
All the worlds a stage!
And We?
Merely players.
Bespoke the burdened Caliban:
All the infections that the sun sucks up
From bogs, fens, flats, on Prosper fall and make him
By inch-meal a disease! His spirits hear me
And yet I needs must curse. But they'll nor pinch,
Fright me with urchin--shows, pitch me i' the mire,
Nor lead me, like a firebrand, in the dark
Out of my way, unless he bid 'em; but
For every trifle are they set upon me;
Sometime like apes that mow and chatter at me
And after bite me, then like hedgehogs which
Lie tumbling in my barefoot way and mount
Their pricks at my footfall; sometime am I
All wound with adders who with cloven tongues
Do hiss me into madness.
Harken spoke Prospero, a speaking of the auldish friends, by way of an oath under Jove:
Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves,
And ye that on the sands with printless foot
Do chase the ebbing Neptune and do fly him
When he comes back; you demi-puppets that
By moonshine do the green sour ringlets make,
Whereof the ewe not bites, and you whose pastime
Is to make midnight mushrooms, that rejoice
To hear the solemn curfew; by whose aid,
Weak masters though ye be, I have bedimm'd
The noontide sun, call'd forth the mutinous winds,
And 'twixt the green sea and the azured vault
Set roaring war: to the dread rattling thunder
Have I given fire and rifted Jove's stout oak
With his own bolt; the strong-based promontory
Have I made shake and by the spurs pluck'd up
The pine and cedar: graves at my command
Have waked their sleepers, oped, and let 'em forth
By my so potent art. But this rough magic
I here abjure, and, when I have required
Some heavenly music, which even now I do,
To work mine end upon their senses that
This airy charm is for, I'll break my staff,
Bury it certain fathoms in the earth,
And deeper than did ever plummet sound
I'll drown my book.
And Luminaught bringeth no light beyond that which we may make towards the sacred and the damned. So be of glad face even if played black as a minstrel, this, this, bother of do and don't of shall and ifs is in the end naught but a bumble of a summer's mad bee.
A harried hum lofted on a laughing breeze, or the slow awakening to the flute of Pan?
And you say people question the performance art of the day?
May Dianna's shaft pierce thine proud posterior!
Artful liar, though thou be,
they'll never silence we.
Fiddler!
Calls me the tune!
The Devil's Trill.
And make it lively that we may eat and drink, and twirl yon fair maiden, for tomorrow we die.
Again.
The stage, the play, the greasepaint.
Wow Dude, it's ICP!
www.youtube.com...
Nothin but net.
Hit it and quit it and pass it to you'r Homies Ya'll.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
error, Sorry.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I held far more negative views and opinions when I was in active military service, and no one so much as blinked. Hell, in the military, i was surprised just how many individuals were cynical and suspicous of the government, not liking it. I've held strong views on these things for years and have been vocal about it, yet no one has bothered me.

Why would they be bothered with you? Do you have access to sensitive info or such?

if it was me, and some spook showed up at my doorstep, I would politely remind him of a couple of things called the first, 4th, and fifth amendments, then tell him to kindly go get stuffed and shut the door. Just because I have a right to do so, not because I am afraid of the government knowing anything about what I think of them.

Maybe some people you hang out with might be part of some group on their watchlist?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Don't know what to tell you. This next time when they come, and they will, I will be very prepared. I will give you all of the proof you all need. The funny thing about it, is that I will not do anything illegal, yet they will come. Give me some more time to stir this next pot of trouble up. This time I am all but inviting them to visit me.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join