It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osame Bin Laden is dead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am 100% certain of this. An if he isn't he's probably wishing he was. I was just waiting for them to release another ridiculous, NWO concocted message from Al-Qaida in the wake of the current invasion. Because of the gravity of what is happening don't you think in this age with nearly every cell phone with a video recording device Bin Laden would show himself? If anything to thumb his nose at the US. Extremely transparent to anyone with half a brain.

Bin Laden urges jihad against Israel

[edit on 14-1-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why would you think he's dead? Let me guess, you still actually believe he's the terrost head of al qaida? Lol, figures. It's all made up, the bin laden family are drug kingpins who cultivate poppy. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This has been discussed here on ATS before, here is some more info:

ultramedia.freehostia.com...

www.welfarestate.com...

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Iv been thinking about this before, Al Queda use his name over and over again but nobody has seen him for ages.

I think hes probably dead but Al Queda dont want to admit it. It proves they arent as untouchable as they make out if they parade his body through the streets.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Now his name is Beniamin Ladensea- norwegian businesman and he lives in Finland. maried with svedish girl who is a bit afraid, but more happy by his savage behawior in bed and incomprehensive things he shouts at her...but every swedish girl knows that Norwegians are strange. Hobby: making aeroplane models to trash them against the wall...
Well i reality he recieves good US pension, and lives somewhere in California

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So,the boogeyman rears his head once again,huh?
Ok Americans,you know what to do next...
Put out those flags and demand the destruction of Gaza,and support Israel,while it destroys Gaza.
Afterall we wouldnt want Al-C.I.A-da to get a foot hold there.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Hi Kronos, I believe you are 100% correct about Bin Laden being dead. They can fabricate anything when he is dead to keep the war continuing. This is big bucks for the war machine on both sides and the banks funding them.

Do you ever here of the poppy fields being distroyed? I wonder why.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Maybe the Bush administration will find him or kill him before next Tuesday! Sure!!!! And pigs will fly!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would like to add a little insight from someone I know, he's ex-army but still has friends in the service. He and his buddies don't claim to have any inside information but they have some interesting speculation. They believe that Bin Laden is most likely dead and that Al Queda and the U.S. won't reveal that for their own reasons. But the bottom line is that the U.S. does not want him becoming a martyr to increase recruitment and Al Queda wants to maintain the appearance of strength which a dead Bin Laden might damage.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
thanks for posting all and well said by most! Without a doubt, the global cartels and ringleaders of this conflict must have this man appear to be "alive and kicking" for business to continue. that's what it is at the end of the day - business.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Ok Americans,you know what to do next...
Put out those flags and demand the destruction of Gaza,and support Israel,while it destroys Gaza.
Afterall we wouldnt want Al-C.I.A-da to get a foot hold there.

Oh damn aint that the truth!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The news article at the link below states that the accompanying pic is an update. Osama is lookin' good and obviously suffers from Benjamin Button syndrome

I also think Osama is a propaganda tool and his name is thrown into the mix when it suits the agenda.

news.yahoo.com...

take care all
res

[edit on 14-1-2009 by resistancia]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Osama was dead long back , It was openly said by Benazir butto on public television . she knows lot of secrets ... she was murdered too by CIA

Osama has lot of health problem at that time . hz having kidney n liver problems.

check this video

top topics

join