It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Testing Nasty Weapons in Gaza, claims Medic.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Strong suspicions is not evidence.

I wonder what kind of expertise these medics have in identifying explosives.

Either way, an investigation into the types of weapons should not be feared by Israel if in fact there is nothing to hide.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
From all the attacks I've had from Jew haters and Israel haters, I can only imagine what the Jews and Israelis have had to endure for, I suppose, millennia.

For millennia, there have been Jews who have seen themselves as superior to all others and their own religious writings boast proudly of trickery and genocide.

More recently certain of their religious authorities have argued that non-Jews are not Men, as the OT refers to men, and thus the strictures in the OT relating to men do not refer to mere goyem, and the killing of such is not murder.

Jews are called -- Man
The Distinction between Jews and Gentiles in Torah

A Jew who kills a ger toshav* is not put to death for this by a Beit Din, as it is said: 'But if a man comes upon his neighbor with intent.' And it need not be said that he is not put to death for [the killing of] a Gentile. The same for one who kills the slave of another, or kills his own slave -- he is put to death for this, for the slave has already accepted upon himself commandments and is [therefore] included in the inheritance of G-d," and so the Tosaphot has written in the Talmud, Tractate Makkot 9a, s.v. k'savur.

In contrast, a ger toshav (and all the more so a Gentile) who killed a Jew, even unintentionally, is put to death, as we learned in chapter 2 of Tractate Makkot, mishnah 3, and in the Gemara there (9a), and as Maimonides wrote in chapter 5 of The Laws of a Murderer and Protecting Life, halacha 4: "A ger toshav who killed a Jew without intent -- even though he did it unintentionally, he is put to death."
. . . .
"… and it is called murder only concerning a Jew, as it is written: 'who murders his neighbor' -- the murder of one's neighbor is called murder, but the murder of a Gentile it is not called murder."

*Ger toshav: a Gentile who is a resident alien and not a convert

That attitude is hardly conducive to being loved by those who are thus disdained.

If my ancestors had been hated and persecuted everywhere they went for millennia, it would behove me to look at what they had been doing to bring that upon themselves, rather than to use it as an excuse for the indiscriminately killing of children.

Losers always complain. Never their fault. Whine, bitch, moan, and even wet themselves because their side can't win.

Jews still "whine" about the holocaust, in which they were definite losers.
Do you despise them for doing so?

Any rational person will sympathise with a person or group who has gone through such terrible experiences, and understand if they repeatedly need to air the subject.
(Provided, of course, such suffering is not used as an excuse to inflict suffering on innocent people.)

You want to fight the Israelis? Better pack a lunch.

The combined forces of Arabs and Persians couldn't defeat them.

Perhaps not, but a few Russian nukes could.

Oft-times arrogant boasting precedes humiliation.

So were I you, I would continue my whining, because that's about all that remains to do.

Except the crying.

So, I guess if Israel was wiped out, you would not "whine, bitch, moan," or give Jews any sympathy?

Because your attitude seems to be that whoever loses should just quietly shut up while you kick them in the guts.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

And then, there is the Kol Nidre:

The Kol Nidre is the holiest Jewish prayer and is recited several times on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. It means "all vows" and is a flat statement that no promise of any kind will be kept for the coming year.

"All vows, obligations, oaths or anathemas, pledges of all names, which we have vowed, sworn, devoted, or bound ourselves to, from this day of atonement, until the next day of atonement (whose arrival we hope for in happiness) we repent, aforehand, of them all, they shall all be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, void and made of no effect; they shall not be binding, nor have any power; the vows shall not be reckoned as vows, the obligations shall not be obligatory, nor the oaths considered as oaths."

*Can any person or people with this mentality be trusted? The Kol Nidre mentality is the underlying cause for all the anti-Jewish reaction by normal people down through the ages. Have we ever heard a renunciation of this "prayer" by any Jew - orthodox, reform or otherwise? In fact, how many of us are even aware of this subversive practice, this license to lie, which is glorified in a holy ritual every year?"

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Your usual response when you don't/can't argue the facts.

Questions:why Israel?
Why do you think your government should give the Israeli government billions of dollars of the tax payers money each year? Why should US soldiers be made to fight for the ambitions and plans of the Israeli government? Why does your government keep supporting the genocide of the Palestinian people? What power does Israel hold over Americans like you? What have you got to win,or lose,from the support of Israel?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join