It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My scary experiences with 4:44 am

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Dutch wrote:

I have never been into numerology that much, I was more interested in Hyper Dimensional Physics. I noticed that I saw 11:11 very often on the clock. At work, in the car during the weekend, on the microwave etc. That time on the clock seemed to ask my attention. I sleuthed on the net, read about the number 555 and had that initial thought to look back and forward for 555 days to see what happened on these days and if there could be a relation to the event-date in the middle. That's how the 1111 days timeframe became important to me, Begin trigger at the start of 555 days- monitored events day - endtrigger on the last day of 555 days (555+1+555 = 1111). I called this 1111 days timeframe around a monitored event day the 'awakenings' timeframe.
For me it appeared that on these triggerdates indeed things happened that could be related to the monitored events day. Because the end trigger date is a future date, you might think it isn't usefull, but it is. You have to look at the triggerdates as if it was a 'birthsday' once, so you have to look at the historical events of the triggerdate.
Ofcourse alot has happened on a specific date through the years but while looking at historical events some seems to 'resonate' more to the monitored event date. It seems as if at a certain level, our consciousness is able to 'detect' the related events on the underlying patterns.
That's not just me, it works for everyone, but you have to do it yourself.

11:11 is the major 'awakenings' prompt that makes us aware that our consciousness isn't limited to our individual existence in our familiar 3D reality. Consciousness exist outside of what we consider to be self, but that doesn't mean we aren't part of it. The 11:11 prompts are showing us that there's much more than we can comprehend about the real nature of our existence. Its communication taking place.
Wether these prompts originate from other parts of 'self' or if one prefer to see these as expressions of contact with Angels or something like that, isn't really important. Most important thing is that we are part of it and that we trully are connected to other dimensional realms in which we co-exist, as part of All.
I cannot emphasize enough that our own existence is just as equally contributing to our reality as any other expression of 'consciousness units' so to speak. We are responsible for how our reality is expressed and we can take the opportunities that are given to develop ourselves.

The events at macrolevel are happening to awaken us, they reflect the state of our collective consciousness.

1111 is also the first key to understand the harmonics in our reality. The what I have called 1111 days awakenings timeframe around a monitored events day provides related underlying themes that could materialize, as can be filtered from the triggerdate events at the start and end of the timeframe. 'Tuning' is necessarry but this 1111 days timeframe oputs events in to perspective and even enables us to understand what's coming next.

This 1111 days on Earth is no coincidence. Via the Golden Mean Phi this timeframe on earth is linked to other inner planets in our solarsystem, like Phi-based inspiralling with Mars and Phi based outspiralling with Venus. 1111 is the first step in our understanding of the harmonics in our solarsystem, as 3D expression of a Hyper Dimensional system.

I think that these 'dark expressions' happen for a reason. They unveil the hidden underlying design and this Design shows us that carmic reactions can be expected as a result of what we do or even think in our reality.
The design is stronger than any conspiracy

Link here

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Take all the times posted in this topic, chart them, and you may discover a three hour intermission, between three independent hour blocks*, estimated at either 6:00 - 9:00 - 12:00 est. or 12:00 - 3:00 - 6:00 est.

(It is a psychobiological reaction to earth's current state of rotation, revolution, and the moon's current location around the earth at the instant, rather than the position of the hour and minute hands on the clock.)

It just so happens that there are twenty-four hours in a complete earth rotation, and the last time I checked twenty-four is devisable by three.

The precision of the time, down to the same exact minute over the course of many incidences may at first induce awe and mystery, but is instead the reoccurring premise of a symbiotic relationship between order (the three hour pattern of these instances) and chaos (the uncontrollable neurological reactions to the forces ;magnetism, gravity, electromagnetism, and variable X forces, from our intermediate planetary system.

To put it into words you humans understand:

1. An exact instance in space and time...
+
2. The forces at work in the universe...
=
3. An unannounced and rather rhythmic reaction from you subconscious mind to the circumstances of the interacting universe at that instance.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Aside from the trinity of 4 (4 being an "earth #": 4 seasons, 4 cardinal compass pts, etc)....444 is also .666 of 666....just my 4 cents worth....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow that is insane!

I would be a little freaked for sure.
I have had the phenomenon happen to me but nothing bad happened afterward. The only reason I am posting this now is because last night I went to bed and woke up, looked at the clock and it said 1:11AM. I also did it at 3:33AM and again at 10:10 AM this morning. I have not thought much about it other than it's odd.

I really have no clue why this happens to me. I have another weird thing that happens to me but it would take forever to explain. It's kind of how you are talking about someone or something and then you see them or the thing. A "Speak of the devil" coincidence. Except it happens with everything constantly and a massive scale. Always has.....

Perhaps there is no coincidence, only the illusion of coincidence.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm surprised noone has posted it yet (unless I missed it when I skimmed through) but 4 means death in Chinese. There is a huuuuge aversion to the number 4 in China and Hong Kong, and in particular to 444.

I've had my own very bad experiences with 4:44, and everything around me coming up in 4's - and it didn't end up pretty. Prior to this, I always thought it alot of BS...but if there is 1000s of years of history behind the avoidance of 4 and 444 by a huge number of people (i.e. the Chinese), one could presume there may be something to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by piero
hey there
i always see 11 or 11:11 am or pm which is freaky theres heaps of threads on tis sorta stuff though so yeah

I've seen 11:11 am and pm a bunch of time over the last 10 years, more than I can count.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Yeah i know how you feel. Things like this have happened to me too. It started off with hearing my name being called, and same with my Mother. The next day we found out my Grandfather took his life. The next time someone else died, my phone that was supposed to be off the hook ringed on it's own for 3 months. On the other end was static, and voices. 4 months later I found my other Grandfather died. That same year i heard my name being called again, my step grandfather died. The last person who died was my other Grandmother on my Mother's side. I was craving Cream of Rice for a week, which is something my Grandmother made me as a young girl, when I spent the night at her house. Sure enough a letter came for me saying she passed away in her nursing home. So yeah I know how you feel, and spirits communicate in different ways as you can see!!

CX

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thats bizzare.....i was only telling my dad yesterday hat i have been waking up at exactly 4:15am for the last week or so, and no i hadn't set the alarm.

I'm not too fussed about it, just curious as to why it is happening day after day and at exactly 4:15? Not a few minutes either side, exactly this time.

It's like groundhog day!

CX.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
That is strange. For quite some time I would wake up at 3:20am on the dot. It would last a couple of days, then stop. The a month or so later start again. It hasn't happened in many years, but I often wonder why it happened in the first place. We may never know.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've been seeing 222 for many years now,,now I'm seeing 111...is this a count down?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
Thank you all for you responses. I really didn't know if I should say anything about this or not, because I know it sounds crazy. Thanks to each of you for sharing your experiences and knowledge, its much appreciated!

not crazy at all.

you're just observing things that the average unobservant, closed minded person would brush off.

It's a good thing you do observe these things.

-

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Shi shi shi 4:44 it means die or death in chinese. I've woken up a few times at 4:44 AM but nothing happened to me unless you count almost falling off a low bridge thing leading into a school something really bad but it's only a little level higher from my norm bad luck

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I read this thread, and looked in my profile after someone mentioned points and I see this:

BTS Points: 444

Not joking.

I think you can probably still see it, I don't think BTS gives points anymore, so it's probably stuck unless I get an applause or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thats the time I was born... As for your experience it is a way of your subconscious to become integrated with your conscious. It is not scary, just a lesson in awareness.

Havent ever thought, wow I could get a 20 minute power nap in, and wake up after just a short sleep 20 minutes later?

What you are experiencing is more common than you would think. It helps you to tune in and thats all.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
That's actually strange. I once woke up at three every night/ morning, whatever, but I don't recall anything like that happening to me. It happened for about 5/6 nights in a row, and never again. But I will keep an eye out for stuff like that x

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Greenize,

I cannot believe I just found this post on the internet. I've never been to this website before, but I just had a terrifying nightmare that woke me out of a dead sleep at 4:44 AM. I can't get back to bed, so I started Googling the significance of waking up at this time. The dream was awful, I dreamt that I was possessed by a demon or something and it was so scary I snapped awake. Making matters worse for me was the bizarre coincidence of waking up at a time like "4:44."

So then I find your post, and my jaw almost hit the floor. My girlfriend's grandfather is on his death bed right now (unless he passed away during the night). I even said a prayer for his safe passage last night, because the doctors didn't suspect he would survive the night. I'm sorry, but if this has happened to other people, I'm highly doubtful it was a coincidence. And not only that, but the person who died in your story was the grandparent of your significant other. Your story was compelling enough for me to create an account on this website and respond to your post. If you see this just know that you're not alone, and neither am I apparently.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
6reply to post by Greenize

Greenzie, The occurances of people dieing and 4:44 are NO coincidence! And it DOES NOT sound crazy to me. You may think I sound crazy but i must say i have experience in the field of strange activity. ESPECIALY with the numbers of 4:44. People may be telling you different things. Ive read some of them but there all wrong. I have the answer but you may not beleive me ann its not something to play around with.If you continuously wake up to 4:44 from a sleep it usualy means a bad thing. Any other time it eaither means a good thing or it means ITS watching and just letting you know ITS there. 4:44 is the number of the Spirit Guardians. YOU HAVE ONE. The reason your wakeing up just before something bad happens or someone dies, is because Your Spirit Guardian is trying to WARN you. It is NOT causing these bad things just warning you of them. Telling you to prepare yourself. When you see it anyother time, even in the AM as long as your not sleeping and wake up when it happens, Its good. It means that Your Spirit Guardian is watching over you.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join