It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies in Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

3/ The war in Congo today is the pursuit of an even greater plan.
As you know mobile phones need a mineral called Coltan to function. How is it that mobile phones spread all over the world as of 1998, right when the "Congo war" really started....funny coincidence nah?

Now thats a real gem I havent heard of yet. Makes me want to research.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
This was not the first or last time the dumb control-freaks of our white race have set up one tribe against another. I hope to post more examples and hope to hear examples from other posters.

Your statements seem to be full of contradictions. If what you say is true, if white people managed to “manipulate” blacks into butchering 800,000 of their own neighbors with a few radio broadcasts…well I am a bit confused as to why the white folks are the ones being called “dumb” here.

How do you describe the black people that did the chopping? You know, the folks that took machetes and hacked up 800,000 people, women, babies, that were begging for their lives? Were they just following orders? Does that excuse work in Rwanda? It didn’t work in Germany but hey, I guess the standards are a bit different eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Im fully aware of what you think of blacks from many of your other posts here. Knowing that you have this bias, there's no point in trying to convince you of anything. So I'll just let your posts stand as they are, as yet another perspective on the Africa-Issue.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Im fully aware of what you think of blacks from many of your other posts here. Knowing that you have this bias, there's no point in trying to convince you of anything. So I'll just let your posts stand as they are, as yet another perspective on the Africa-Issue.

Ahhh...I see. So you have NO words to describe the black folks then. No surprise there.

Though I am surprised to see a moderator start a thread off with derogatory race based comments.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm from Belgium myself, and i have to admit i was rather surprised reading Belgium to be involved this deeply in the African crisis.

I know Belgium has supported governments there, for the wrong reasons, mainly to gain access to precious minerals.
But having a hand in starting the wars ongoing there ? Nope, first time i hear of that.....
For all i know, Belgium has left the scene way before this all started (Rwanda and Zaire/Congo).

Guess the African continent stands to Europe as the Middle-East to the US.

About the supply of weapons, i think if it weren't the Belgians that supplied them, someone else would have ?

I sincerely hope this info is incorrect, it's the first time someone links Belgium so deeply into the conflict, and it would really trouble me if this turns out to be true

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Fact: Before we showed up, Rwanda was just fine.

Fact: Your general attitude toward blacks, as shown in various discussion, is somewhat unfavorable (a massive understatement). How will this bias ever allow you to see white involvement in the pains of Africa? It wont.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Emipie

Its actually not only about Belgians. The first post was only a starting-off-point to highlight a certain tactic used also by the english, the french, the germans, arabs, the chinese or by anyone familiar with Machiavellian strategy.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In one of the replies i made in a thread on Gaza-crisis, i also referred to the crisis ongoing in Africa.
It surprises me even as we speak, that the Gaza-crisis is affecting the entire globe, while the African crisis is hardly mentioned in the news.... never the less being many times worse speaking of human suffering.
Drugged kid-soldiers, starvation, millions of people on the run, massive rape, dozens of diseases that are so easy to treath with cheap medicin but taking lots of lives....
I doubt that these images are getting trough on the American tv-channels ?
Maybe this will change now with an American President having African roots ?

Anyway, it's a good thing pushing this crisis into the light, cause it has been silenced for far too long.

There is still alot of work to be done by those who pretend to be 'the civilized' ones.
And i wish Belgium could take a bigger part in doing so, since they had also the bigger part of benefits in the past.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Fact: Before we showed up, Rwanda was just fine.

Yeah they were peaceful huh? Since the 1500’s, when the Tutsis conquered the Hutus and turned them into serfs, they got alone just fine. The Tutsis owned the land, the Hutus were allowed to work it. The Tutsis had the power and wealth, the Hutus were allowed to farm.

The Belgians messed it up by trying to establish DEMOCRACY before they left in 1959. They put some Hutus in positions of influence for the first time in 600 years and upset the natural balance of that society.

Yeah, stupid Europeans. If they had only realized the NATURAL state of many African nations is NOT democracy but in fact various forms of slavery they could have avoided this mess.

The funny thing is, the Tutsis ruled Rwanda since the 15th century, and even though 800,000 were slaughtered by the Hutus in the early nineties they STILL managed to retake the government in 1994. They have always been the ruling minority, long before the colonial powers came along, and they are once again.

The Tutsi began to consolidate power and expand politically from their core area, centred on Kigali, in the 13th century. Social distinctions between the ethnic groups soon became a reality, however, enforced by consolidation or assimilation, custom, and ritual. The Tutsi invaded and colonized independent Hutu areas in the 16th and 17th centuries. The final phase of incorporation occurred in the late 19th century.

The Belgians governed in concert with the Tutsi oligarchy, which had the effect of further enhancing Tutsi power in terms of access to educational opportunities and tenure of key civil and technical posts. Some Hutu began to demand equality and found sympathy from the Roman Catholic clergy and Belgian administrative personnel. The independence movement, which began in 1952, was often violent and convulsive. The mysterious death of King Mutara Rudahigwa III in July 1959 and the accession of King Kigeri V increased the ethnic violence and precipitated massacres and a mass exodus of Tutsi from the colony.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Some Hutu began to demand equality and found sympathy from the Roman Catholic clergy and Belgian administrative personnel.

I love the art of using wording and placement of words in a sentence in a way that it is not exactly a lie, but it changes the meaning of what happened.

Absolutely amazing.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is the second thread in as many days that Skyflotaing has started about issues that I am unable to take a definite postion on as I never feel fully informed. When I try to better understand what is happening I find myself going back and forth.

To that end, Sonya, could you please post the link to the sources you are referencing? Sky, do you think the history of the Tutsi is relevant to the larger point you are making?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

The point being made (actually) is that the old method of an open or hidden third party plotting two sides against each other and benefiting from their conflict...

...a method used on every continent btw...

...can be more blatantly seen in Africa.

Even Sonya has quoted a text in which its obvious that the Belgians supported both sides (Tutsi and the Hutu). But it is also known, historically, that they "inspired" them to war.

But thats really just one example.

"The Wars of Africa - who orchestrated them?" would make for a great book in the study of conspiracy theory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join