It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video was banned in Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Congress banned this video after watching it for 4 minutes.

It speaks volumes about the corruption and insider dealings going on in the war on terror and the companies that are making huge profits.

www.wimp.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is just extra fuel on the fire. I truly hope there is a higher power that these sick -Snip- have to answer to eventually.

Mod Edit: Do Not Use Profanity.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
Terms and Conditions

[edit on 7-1-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Good video. Thank you. Starred and flagged. The US regime treats its soldiers like its citizens and rewards its private SS and contractors with tax payers money, and the middle east is being exploited to the hilt by the bloodlines.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Congress banned this video after watching it for 4 minutes.

How do we know that? Could you provide some info to back that up please? I don't get how Congress can ban a video. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Im going out on a limb here....

Perhaps it was banned in Congress because almost every one of those slimy bastards is personally invested with those companies.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying about corruption and that they would WANT it banned. But I'm asking.. how could they ban a video? I just don't understand what law or decree or whatever that they allegedly used.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I do remember watching the whole film of "Iraq for Sale" when I was in Iraq. At the time I was thinking that it could be a bit one sided but some of their points could be vary interesting if true. I could see how a lot of that could vary easily be taken out of context.

new topics

top topics

join