It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about palestinian Muslims.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Google Video Link

Interesting stuff - I watched the first video and it corellates quite well with my own experiences,particularly the (ab)use of the hate laws and hysterical double standards they employ.

Thanks for posting this

I think anyone who still doesn't beleive that certain islamic sects/cults want to dominate the whole world must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

This is an interesting website and speculates upon an Islamic state of North America by 2050
www.sabiqun.net...

Of course the website is only the work of a handful of delusional fanatics but one does wonder how far this mindset is entrenched,particularly amongst young,impressionable,disenfranchised muslims who have been conditioned,brainwashed and indoctrinated by extremist islamist cults (particulalry the Saudi Arabian wahhabi mentality).

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Well, you make the case for why Palestinians in Gaza are horrible people in general.

As a reader, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take away from that.

I know you aren't advocating genocide of tribal peoples, but I'm not really sure what you are recommending.

I mean, I know you write your words in an attempt to justify Israels action in Gaza. But you do it to such a degree, that it does seem like the only solution is simply to exterminate or perpetually oppress the Palestinians.

That's all I'm saying. I think that when you write about this, it comes off extremely one-sided. I'm not saying that Israel doesn't have a right to attack Gaza. I am simply saying that, from my perspective war happens. It's not something we can justify. It might be something we can expect, and because of that prevent it, but war can never be justified. It's simply too horrific for either side to be justified.

::Big Wave Back::

[edit on 6-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

What is all that Allah Akbar stuff they scream at rallies?

All that Allah Akbar stuff, as you call it, are Muslims merely saying that God is Great. You have a problem with that?
You know, maybe you should go over to the ME and live with these people, as I did, before you condemn them for the crimes of a few radicals. They bleed, like anyone else does, they want what is best for their children, they want peace, they want to be left alone to their own ways, like most of us do. Yes, there are some radicals that don't want that, but I can tell you from first hand experience, that that kind is in the small minority.
Americans have radical terrorists too, Timothy McVeigh,Terry Nichols, and Michael Fortier, of Oklahoma City infamy come to mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
well there are stupid and mean people of every race that do stupid and mean things.

perhaps we should all just gather together and commit suicide so the lords chosen people can inhabit the earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join