It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Year Tribulation Start Date?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I seen this on youtube and thought it was interesting....I am curious of what you guys think of it,maybe you have seen this before??

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thecry

I think it is bogus bunk to be frank. It is not Biblically based unless you are in some weird denomination...

The Jewish Calendar changes every year and it is not known until the year starts how long it will be so any prediction that something would fall on a Jewish Feast day is a bit much for any Biblically literate person.

Hope that helps

EDIT - Let me add to the chagrin of Orthodox Jews and some Christian denominations that Israel will not be building another Temple and it is un-Christian to help them try to do this. Israel Orthodox Jewry is ready to start the 3rd Temple but there is nothing in the Bible that says one will ever be built by man there again. And if they did build one they would start the daily sacrifice again, which would be un-Christian to support and denies the Messiah has come or that his blood was not enough for all sin.

[edit on 1/5/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So this video says nuclear attack Jan 25, 2009?

This is not too far away, and we'll use it to verify

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not agreeing with the video I just thought I would show it to people who know more about this stuff....it did make me interested when I seen Jan 25 2009.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've mentioned similar predictions to my sister who than replied that it didn't matter for those who are saved and will be raptured.

I can't help but wonder what these same people will think when they aren't. Just like those of the JWs who believe they are god's chosen to teach the rest of the world. I actually like these types of prophecies or predictions with specific dates attached to them. Mostly because when these dates come and go, these people lose any credibility

For now, I'm mainly concerned about receiving my disability payments and trying to get my strength and health back up. If we're all in this end game thing together, than maybe I won't feel so isolated?

One trigger for me that pushed me over the edge was 9/11. Supposedly, there were supposed to several attacks afterwards and they didn't happen.

I then started to recall some alleged missing time and remote viewing events throughout my life as if some childhood savant type guru.

No one is coming to my door bringing me gifts or talking about these things. So, I'm here on a conspiracy site trying to figure it out if at all possible. MK ultra etc. besides apparent delusions fit among various others.

Interesting video anyway. I wonder if the internet and similar media is the false prophet?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This could be way off but if 21 Dec 2012 is the mid point of the Tribulation and not "the end"...then the start date could be 3.5 years earlier or 20 Jan 2009 or 5 months into the Obama administration (one month for each point on a pentagram??).

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Correction of last post: 20 Jun 2009 (or 5 months into....)

new topics

top topics

join