It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Empire, Who's Next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Whilst the World stands by and watches the continuing genocide of the Palestinian people by the Jewish Nazi stormtroppers what of the future. Israel has ambitions of a greater Israel stretching from the lands of Iraq, Eygpt, Jordan and Syria.

The bogus WOT has allowed for the partioning or Balkanisation of Iraq with the ultimate goal of some of the land going to Israel, the same will happen to others. The Israeli Empire will stretch from the Nile to the Euprhrates to the borders of Turkey. This would provide the Israelis with all the land they need but would also control much of the oil produced in the area.

This is highly advantagious to the US who rely on so much oil from the ME and is Israels cheif supporter and supplier of arms, and money. And the question is who would stop Israel from achieveing its goal. Right now its forces are wreaking death and destruction in Gaza and they will not stop untill they have removed every Arab from Israel. They have threatened to use nukes on those they see as a threat.

With the help and conivance of the US/UK they are slowly but surely taking ouit all their potential enemies with the ultimate aim of an Israeli Empire. But will the World just stand by and allow this to happen, its been allowed to happen thus far with no help from any quarter. Are we going to allow those with the visions of being a super race and who claim same to follow in the foosteps of the Nazis of Hitlers Germany.

The words from Israelis/Jews be they Politicians, Military Commanders, Rabbi's or every day people are filled with hate and racism for Arabs and all none Jews. Their words over the past 6 decades are well docummented and no one can state it is just lies or media slurs, no its all too clear exactly what they have said and done and what their intentions are.

Is this just all part of a natural process, is it being done by design, is mankind still too dumb, too savage to progress to the next level. Is war death and destruction all we know and understand, do we deserve any better?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ermm...

Do you even know what the word "empire" means? To use the phrase "Jews Nazi Stormtroopers" is insulting and derogatory to our Jewish members. It seems your anti-Semitism has ignored the thousands of anti-war protesters in Israel. Not all Israeli's support their government policies.

The notion of Greater Israel is a dead ambition. Zionist only represent 5% of the Israeli Parliament.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes I know what the word Empire means, I am a member of the Worlds greatest ever known Empire thank you. And where did I say all Israelis are Nazis. And as usual with people of your mentality the minute anyone anywhere calls the Israelis for what they are doing they get the usual name calling. Well you will have to try alot harder than that as it wont work with me Madam. Do not twist my comments or statements which were aimed at those murdering innocent men, women and children and not the members of ATS.

The Israeli crimes are known and docummented as is their many racist and hate filled statements. But as usual the pro Israelis ignore all that but call others for doing the same. And if you think the greater Israel idea is dead then you could not be more incorrect. Since the conception of the Jewish terrorists in Palestine in 1940 they have sought and accomplished to expand the territory of Israel. Again these are known and historical facts, to refute them is ignorance.

I will be pleased to read your comments when the Israelis go into the very countries I mentioned. No doubt you will come up with the same old lame excuses as all other pro Israelis do, right is might and all the rest of it. Well what is right is that people have a right to freedom, safety and security and a right to not to live in fear of existing. By use of murder and theft the Israelis have sought to take the land from those who lived upon it. If you support that view then you support the view that any nation has the right to invade and occupy any land anwhere in any time.

The facts of life are this, many support war and many do not but the voice of the brain dead waring patriot will always be heard over the mewing of the peaceful.

new topics

join