It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fool me twice , shame on me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Could this strike against Gaza be the precursor to an attack on Iran ? Its almost a given that if Israel attacks Iran they will most likely have to invade Lebanon to deal with Syria , perhaps this Gaza attack is there attempt to limit any coming war with Iran to two boarders , rather then 3 ?

It will be interesting to watch the Lebanon boarder for any troop build up as they will most likely try to secure a buffer zone inside Lebanon just before any attack against Iran takes place .

One thing that I find to be of interests , Israel helped Hamas get started in the first place , have a look at this link www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Very interesting to see that most wars / conflicts taking place today were in fact seeded by the very people claiming the moral high ground against these factions that " they " put in place , such as the case with , Hamas , Al Qaeda , Saddam Hussein or buy direct actions that lead to the over throw of a democratically elected government , such as the case in Iran , the list goes on .

I have a feeling that we , joe public , are being played and I refuse to let these people create conditions that put me in a position to take sides , when in point of fact the game is rigged and has been rigged for a very long time now .

Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice , shame on me .

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Max_TO]

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Im unsure how close you are in your assessment of why the Israeli incursion is taking place, but, I have no doubt at all that Hamas are only a small step towards a larger picture that has been in the planning for a long while.

I know that nothing is done unless specific governments know that it is about to happen and the US governments stand on the situation in Gaza only leads me to believe that the ME is about to become hell on earth.

Respects, star and flag to you.

new topics

join