It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Coming Soon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I think we have a right to know what the comming soon tab is for. There is no need to keep it a secret. Why must the forum staff keep things like this a secret? I see nothing bad about saying what it is going to be.

Its called a suprise, not a secret. Why does everyone assume that just cause something isint totally disclosed instantly that its some kind of secret, esp. when related to the site.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I think we have a right to know what the comming soon tab is for. There is no need to keep it a secret. Why must the forum staff keep things like this a secret? I see nothing bad about saying what it is going to be.

I bet you couldn't wait until Christmas Day to open your presents.

No hints from me.

All in good time.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Its called a suprise, not a secret. Why does everyone assume that just cause something isint totally disclosed instantly that its some kind of secret, esp. when related to the site.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Area 51 just opend as Americas biggest Theme Park!! SURPRISE!!!

Just Kidding. I think it's a secret, cause everything is a secret. Hopefully we can wait without having to climb some mountain to pek inside. LOL -Muzz

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
OH OH I know..

it's going to be a link for Jobs at top secret installations and underground bases !

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I tell ya, when I first started here it was just ATS and BTS at the top. Now we've got a lot more. Are all of the links at the top ATS owned or are they owned by others(maybe members of ATS)?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
They are all part of the ATS network. If you go to a tab like Conspiracy Links and scroll to the bottom it says "Conspiracy Links is a service of AboveTopSecret.com. Deny Ignorance." There are also similar bits attached to the bottom of TerrorAnalysis and ATSNN

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
we have Abovetopsecret and Below, So next is gonna be In between top and below secret

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Now this is just a guess, and it's just as good as anyone else's, so im gonna say...

1) ATS Store - Where you can buy shirts, caps, mugs and other things all emblazoned with the ATS logo.

2) MyATS - Personal page for each ATS user that has the stuff the current "MyATS" page already has. (That would be a waste!)

3) ATS Radio - A Shoutcast or Live365 type of station that is all about the kinds of things ATS is all about. (THAT would be cool!
)

4) History of ATS - A site dedicated to the life of ATS. From it's early beginnings up to the ATS of today.

BUT, Zion Mainframe mentioned...

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Actually, you can gain something of value with the new site...

I wonder if that has anything to do with the new Seti@Home promo, where if you join, you'll get ATS points or something? That COULD be a possibility.

Honestly, I haven't got a CLUE about what it is. I may be a prophet and all, but sometimes, us prophets are just wrong, or have no clue.

I think the "powers that be" should let SOMETHING slip. Nothing BIG. Just something that would quench our thirst for knowledge. After all...

DENY IGNORANCE is our motto.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Shh! We don't want you inspiring FieryIce1 to start posting about information control now do we?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Don't CLick the LINK

Its a virus!!!!!

It will automatically reformat your HD, curdle your milk, and make your cat pregnant.

Even though you don't see the link, its there

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Can the color of the coming soon tab be changed please. I think a bright orange would be better. The color now is dull and boring. No offense william to the color you picked, I am just saying what I think.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Can the color of the coming soon tab be changed please. I think a bright orange would be better. The color now is dull and boring. No offense william to the color you picked, I am just saying what I think.

i think it's supposed to be that dull so no one notices it... ya know, so as to not attract attention. had it not been for this thread i wouldn't have noticed it at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

its for the children

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah i noticed it when i first logged on today
now the bar is all messed up for me but i can still click the buttons its just like un even
cant wait for the new things i guess *thinks what can be in comming soon tab*

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
WOAH!!! Now it's find the rings!!!! Now this is just a tease! I could swear that it said coming 3.04

Any of the Admin want to drop any clues or hints??

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think it would have been funny to see a CD tab that opened to...

DEEEZZ NUTS

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I've made a thread dedicated to solving this:

Thread clicky

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Its another book advertisement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join