It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Caveman,

I have pretty much found that to get through walls and whatever I usually just have to walk through it. No real thought involved with ending up on the other side. Occasionally though I do run into solid objects, while able to pass through others. I will see how the teleportation method goes in the projection.

As for manipulating and the possibilities, its a blast. Literally. I would go through my wall out to my front yard and blow up cars that pass by. Literally blow them up. Huge explosions. Tossing fireballs from my hands and such, its no wonder they dont give this kind of power to people in the physical state.

I totally agree with you about the certain type of tiredness that really helps with getting out. I actually find it very easy to do after someone wakes me up, or if I set my alarm clock to wake me up after 6 hours of sleep. I then get up out of bed, go get a glass of water or enjoy some smoke, and then head back to sleep telling my subconcious that I will be projecting this time and it actually does work. I think the people who get it into their head that they cant do it, or are not able to, are actually hindering themselves much more then they know. Anybody can do it. Easiest way I would think is using dream signs to facilitate an out of body experience but we all have our different methods. God knows I've exited so many different ways.

When you said the imagination is also going while projecting is something I have noticed. Its almost like you have to assert control, and if you dont, it can often just turn into a very vivid dream.

I'm actually going to go pull a projection out of a hat right now. I'm at work and bored as hell, got seven more hours here, so going to see if I can manage a projection out of it. Usually its quite easy to at work, due to being woken up often. This allows for many more chances as well as being put into that ever so needed half asleep/half awake state. Whenever the phone rings, I am woken up, but barely. This allows me to slowly control the slip back into sleep, and hopefully catch myself before going too deep. Its almost like a game in a way, sometimes you win, sometimes you just sleep.

Great thread though, and will be contributing as much as possible.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Yeah.. we argue for a couple of hours.. she told me to not mess with
these 'things' (TK, OBE) and I was probably invinting them...

I really cant say, because I never invite anyone and im dealing
with my own 'entity'...

She said that she even go to the point of receiving a push on the
back... and when she was little she could see all of them, a man riding
a horse, a gigantic dog sorta creature....

IMHO this is why she is stone cold about anything spiritual.

A month ago she relentlessly sit in front a psiwheel. The wheel spun
fast like I never seen.. seriously.... she told me was from the heat of
her hands... mind games, he?

Glad I bought 2 books from robert bruce, the other is psychic defense,
you should check it out.

I just called her and she was happy... and had a good night of sleep
out of weeks of bad bad nights...

Im thinking on not telling her about the blanket shield.
She had enough.

BUT

My guess she has a very charged body.
The speed of the psiwheel was like 1 spin per second. Way above me i
can tell.

[]´s
RP

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

hey man that sounds wild with the fireballs, lol.. i often have to stop myself because i feel i'm not being very responsible / enlightened whatever.. but i get fairly mischievous there in more ways then one.

Flying is fun, its kind of strange cuz you just go where you think but I was having a hard time last time... i would turn my head and still keep flying the wrong way, it was like i had to move my arms, it was interesting. I flew over this desert town looking for a friend. Always fun.

Yeah man.. that 6 hour sleep mark is perfect, especially if you come out of a dream and you feel tired and crappy, best time to just pass out and get out.

Good luck with that.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

No doubt a guy like you would have a very spiritual wife in one way or the other. Perhaps she'll eventually accept here nature. Its just frightens her. You gotta introduce it to her in little doses and get her to feel excited and brave about the whole thing rather then scared. lol, heat... yeah.. I'm going to write some more later, the friends are still here, i just came in to use the bathroom.

Yeah she doesn't need to know about the shield but she should know what kind of things she could be manifesting..because of her energy that they want.. she clearly has lots.. they could be feeding off her fear. I was told I had a parasite stuck to me feeding off my fear that came to me when I was very young, like a baby. So if the lady was right, she removed it. I felt different for a couple days but I dont know. Very real things, and it could very well be her. Do what you can to clear out the energy and if you can, talk to her about fear manifestation n stuff you know?

No doubt that would give her some bad sleep..I'll post later.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by babbit

calm down.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Just a very quick reply as I am going out soon.

With my eyes open I raised the vibration even more; to levels I though must have been of the scale. I mean this vibration was immense, then out of nowhere I see what I can only describe as a tunnel of light almost like a tornado effect swirling above my head coming from my 3rd eye and shooting out into space. I was just laughing inside there was no fear at all, so I raised the vibration even more and could see what looked like the universe.

I had a similar experience the other night, but it was a more like rings shooting into a line/tornado.

Originally posted by psycho81
This tunnel of light felt so powerful, it was almost as if somebody was saying “You are ready” maybe that’s it, I didn’t feel ready but maybe that’s because I went back to thinking.

I KNOW RIGHT?? I could feel its energy, and i even moved it (or directed it?). I didnt project either though, i dont know why. I felt being so close, but for some reason i didnt want to leave my body. >

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Last night was the closest I believe I've ever gotten to astral projection, and I'd just want to know whether or not what I experienced was that, or just late-night unclarity of mind. It didn't seem difficult to do, contrary to the intricate techniques people put out here.

I was in my bed, on my back with my hands at my sides. I didn't let my body move, and allowed it to become heavy and numb. I imagined my thoughts as a large, vibrating orange spot in my mind and imagined the spot spreading out to the rest of my body and limbs. Then I felt peaceful and quiet, and even heavier. Since I had my eyes closed, I focused on the images one usually sees before falling asleep, and cleared my mind further. i felt concentrated and a feeling of oneness.
In a few minutes, my immediate environment felt muffled and the blackness around me felt warm and empty. My bed began moving in small, smooth jerks back and forth and later diagonally from top right to bottom left and back again.
I accidentally focused on my breathing and it became heavy and interfered with the jerky vibrations, so I tried breathing through my mouth and it as a whole lot more calmer and didn't make my chest rise as much.

What happened next isn't too easy to describe so excuse my brevity. I lost feeling of my physical body. I didn't have a feel of where my arms and legs were, and I didn't feel as if my arms were still at my sides, and what scared me the most was the feeling of my spine arching out and my head being at the level of my back. I lost focus of what position I was lying in. Soon after, I began breathing in…one, long inhale which seemed to last several minutes. The air was cold and didn't feel very much like the warm air in my room.

I knew I could have a projection now if I wanted to, but I was afraid of opening my eyes, and didn't know how to do it. If I opened my eyes, would the feelings go away?
At that moment, I felt like my body was pulling into two, peeling like a sticker. I left this go on for a few minutes, and suddenly realized I felt as if I was suspended in air, and could be anywhere from lying numb in my bed to floating in the middle of my room, near the ceiling.
This scared me, and I opened my eyes. My body felt dry, and it took me a moment to calm down and realize I was in my physical body. For a few more seconds, I felt like a spring trying to find equilibrium.

I think the strangest moment was the feeling of losing control of the shape of my body, the physical shape, and I would be happy to travel once I gain confidence of my new amorphous body and be able to lose the fear. I felt like I could drown in the air, like I was air.

Is this astral projection that I experienced? And how do I open my eyes and fully leave my body? Do I just need to practice further?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NebuchadnezzarIII

sounds like you were close. Next time try relaxing deeper and deeper. Don't struggle, it burns the energy you'll need. It's something you kind of have to teach yourself.. being able to differenciate what you're experiencing, where you are, what PART of your being you are feeling. Its confusing but you'll just have to see for yourself.

Like for instance.. I'll think I'm feeling my body..feeling the vibrations and struggling and I'll say hell with this, its not working... I go to get off the bed and I realize I'm in another damn dimension.

There's a pretty cool video on youtube where this guy was basically just trying to sell his book or course but I think he had a good theory on the vibrations and the sounds you also hear... linking them to sort of a feedback of resistance. Like for instance the sounds in this podcast guide I made, I don't hear anymore.. what I hear now is much higher, softer and gentler, and I can project effortlessly if I can reach that state.

But yeah.. His suggestion was to pretty much take the relaxation deeper and deeper, separating your layers in the process so to speak.

In my guide here I mention raising the frequency, telling your mind to make those vibrations higher, faster etc... Raising it to such a level where it can't actually connect with your physical self, being of a lower density. I was reading in a book about people under hypnosis talking about AP / OBE and they said the same thing.. raising the frequency causes the physical disconnect. Anyways, hope you have some luck.

Mine sort of come on random, and I know I have things to work out before I can continue doing them commonly again. There's a lot of subconscious work that can and might be necessary to clear out various things keeping you from achieving your goals, in this case astral projection.. it could be an unknown and buried fear. You get the idea. Just be patient, keep focused on your goals.. Put it out there what you want to accomplish and in one way or another, through a thought perhaps, you'll have the answers, the puzzle pieces to success.

Let me know how you do.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i tried this for the first time lastnight, didnt get anywhere lol but i didnt expect to my first time.

what i got twice was white flashing lights and what i can only explain as a very weak adrenaline rush and i panicked and it left me, also at one stage i swore i could see my room vaugely ( kinda cloudy) with my eye's closed but i dont know if i was peeking lol. gonna try it tonight again best of luck to the rest of you trying too

thanks op for starting this thread it is badly needed for us begginers

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Great post! I once astral projected a few years ago. I wasn't 100% sure if it was possible before I did it. As soon as I started and became aware that I was I started hearing "scary/evil noises" I freaked out and went back into my body. I then told myself I wasn't yet ready for it. However I am thinking about giving it a go again...

Great tips!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hi people.
Great guide to oobe you had many questions answered and im willing to try myself but still i have few questions. When out of the body do u feel pain, are you hungry or thirsty, can u have sex and are the events in actual time. By actual time i mean if you try oobe at night when you get out of the body is still night and if i need 10 minutes in physical world to get to the closest gas station will i walk exactcly 10 min to the station even if im in another dimesnion?
Thanks in advance, ill write here my experience soon as i try obe.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Great post! Thank you very much for this! I hope it can help my with my O.B.E attempts.

I'm gonna give it a listen in a minute.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Every time I try to project the main problem for me seems to be my throat. I CAN'T STOP SWALLOWING! When trying to enter a relaxed state I always end up swallowing which starts over the process! I usually sleep on my stomach and I never have this problem when trying to go to sleep. It'd be extremely helpful if anyone could offer some tips

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have done some astral travel, It was very similar to an experience I had using different means as well. Basically it happens before I'm going to sleep. Ill be in a very relaxed state, and I simply focus in a relaxed way on the colors that you see when you close your eyes. They usually will form an image of something, or in the best case scenario it becomes as if I'm watching a movie of myself through my own eyes (first person) or viewing someone else. In the cases were I have understood it to be myself, I have found that the scenarios actually play out around six months later. So I am apt to believe it to be a way to peer into my own future. This obviously brings up more questions, which are not always pleasant to think about. I open to discussion on the subject. BTW I can also do it when I am not trying to sleep, such as in a chair etc...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
very interesting listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join