It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

yeah man i gotta get skype again. I'll look into it.

Yeah i got the psi wheel on the first day too. It freaked me out and it was hard trying to "analyze" how to do it.

I think its very constructive to do TK/PK in groups. I hear good things....like people see each other succeed and somehow it helps their subconscious adjust.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I just wanted to say that you've perfectly nailed the sound in your OBE guide. The strange flanger type beeps.
I'm a "musician" myself, but i found it very hard to replicate.

I now am trying to induce OBE's by playing that sound in my head, like you do with a song you know and i get to the state a lot faster.
maybe something for people to try?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

hey man thanks, i replied to your u2u.

But i'm hoping to perfect the sound one day. I need to get better at making this kind of stuff and then i'll give it another go.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
how come I dont project anymore? Do we go through phases of not doing very much or is it me, have I lost my intent to project? I must admit recently Ive put my efforts into meditation and the path to awarness/enlightenment over projection.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ms Green I haven't projected since february and only once. I had a whole month off where I could sleep in and try my technique but I never had the intent. I still don't have the intent these days.

I would say its a matter of intent if thats what it seems like for you.

I also thought about that whole month I got to sleep in.. I got a full night of sleep.. so technically when I woke up I wasnt thinking about more sleep.. or i wasnt waking up tired with dreams/'___' or whatever still buzzing in my head. Thats the best time for me to try because all i want to do is keep sleeping and keep dreaming.

But i haven't had the intent Ms Green and I havent been projecting because of it I believe. I don't think i lost the ability, in fact i'm thinking i'm getting a lot better and the projections are becomming more and more different.

I guess you gotta ask yourself if its something important to you at the time being.

I'm sure you can probably still do it, i dont see why not. Of course these things can be complex.

Even if someone were to turn it off so to speak... i have this way of looking at things now where it seems like everything happens harmonicly and smoothly.. and say you got this strange excuse in meditation or hypnosis that some..guardian turned that ability off.. it might just happen to be synchronistic with your lack of desire/intent to project. So theres no real experience of loss except a loss of interest.. you get what I mean? Its just a thought really. But I think if there is something more complex at work, that it might just align with our current energies(thoughts) quite perfectly.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think your right, its all about intent and what we need to achieve at a particular time. I have not projected for weeks/months either as my energies seemed to want to go more into meditation so thats what I did. No intent...no projection it seems.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I had to record this video... sometimes text is just not enough..

I dont know what to make of the scary part.... o_O

RP

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey Caveman and others,

You may all know me from my AP threads and such, but just wanted to chime in with a little info on today and some fun things I was experimenting with while OOB.

One thing I have always been fascinated with is the ability to bend, stretch, scale, dissolve, explode, move, and any other effect with only a thought. I was taking ordinary household objects and stretching them as if they were rubber. I do this because I like to get a sense of my abilities while out of body, and the more you use certain things the more endless the possibilities become. I clearly remember telling myself that I wish I could do this kind of stuff while I was awake.

I find that AP is much easier achieved during a daytime nap instead of bed time. Its much too hard to straddle that ever important area of consciousness if you are so tired you fall right into a deep sleep.

One thing I am very disappointed with myself with is the ability to ask questions and receive answers while OOB. I often get too tied up with what I am doing and totally blow it off until next time. Once I get better at keeping my cool instead of acting like a kid in a candy store I hope to get some valuable information if that may be possible.

Lately I have been quite a bit more active then usual, and hope it keeps it for a little longer. Waiting a week or two in between sometimes is definitely not something I enjoy.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

That sounds pretty cool man. I too have the problem of kind of rushing through it like a child. The reason for this is partially because the projections seem so short. However, I know when I project once and it ends, its easy for me to project again and I usually do this as much as 5 times or until I am satisfied. So I like to experiment, have fun, and also look for some serious messages/lessons.

The last projection I had was a WHILE ago, I haven't had the intent really to do it again, or that drowsy morning state I find so conducive for it. But the last projection I finally taught myself how to de-materialize and re-materialize myself, like pass through walls and stuff. It literally seemed as easy as just imagining what's on the other side of the wall. I find it seems like we rush through OBE's because our imagination carries us. I don't find that I'm the sort of person to just run around everywhere, lol... It's like while OBE... i think of going somewhere and automatically start floating over there, it's whatever grabs my attention really.

I should try stretching. I've just moved objects, and made a candle flame bigger, no stretching yet. The last time I made a laser come out of my hand but it was interesting because it was like this lucid dream I had while in Peru.. and its like I was trying to manifest these things but they were only half materialized.. like they were translucent images in my hand or whatever.

Sounds cool, thanks for sharing. Feel free to contribute more.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I converted to ATS media....

(click to open player in new window)

Way better i guess!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

From one of your previous posts, one that obviously interested me
, I quoted 3 separate things:

Another dream I had with pleaidians they were on some planet or plane, fighting other malevolent aliens or something, and they seemed like blond hair types, i think the one guy who didnt trust me had brown hair. They were nervous or something because I was human and KNEW they were pleadians, strange. haha. but the leader guy seemed intrigued, but they all wore white / greyish suits I think.

The woman just stood by the door smiling, but i got the impression she had brown hair in a ponytail of sorts. They both left and then minutes later, randomly another guy appeared, just walked around in the corner in my room with golden/brownish curly hair I got the impression

I learned from my jungle experience to trust my intuition and visualisations more because they are signifigant.

Ok, so the picture including is like the postcard I kept getting sent to me. This is relation to a craft that pinged my son and I and sent an orb/probe.
So I didn't think they were on the astral plane, though I always wondered if they really looked like that??? Then a postcard where I couldnt see a craft, but they were monitoring me right in the house, and I wrote to a friend that day who has many experiences and visits, whose son had seen her when she was visiting. The same day this happened to me, he received a visit as well, so I thought they were making there rounds. The man looks similar in my mind, the woman looks younger and softer somehow.

I also have learnt over my lifetime to trust my impressions and visualisations/psi. There have been too many significant things that have happened in the past for me to doubt, yet despite that, often I do have a hard time knowing what to make of it. This experience has only happened like this for this past year, specifically since May of last year after our family sitings began in earnest here.

The grey outfits? Are they kind of pearly silvery grey? And the man with the curly brownish hair, golden coppery brown hair, curls? They're definitely nordics, though pleiadians not sure. Did you feel they were on the astral plane? The visualizations I call postcards.

I've still not gotten to the OOBE, though, I'm not going to give up. I'm going to start trying everyday until this happens, instead of just off and on. But I've been playing around with a more casual type of visualized RV. It is very much similar to, but not the same as, an out of body experience, what has happened. But I get pulled in a similar way, or rather it was like an invitation. My friend was waking up with wounds often on his head and neck, and other places, and would have missing time but at a hard to prove timing, just as he lay down. But no transition before say 4:30 in the morning. One night , he couldn't sleep. Then he had formal missing time, it was suddenly 4:30.

So, I was just thinking of him as I went to sleep, wondering if he was getting a good night sleep finally. Bang! I was in this huge control room, circular looking, very complex high tech. Didn't get a lot of detail but a hint of how complex it was. And he was sitting in a chair with something on his head.
There were dark haired, broad chested men in black uniforms, not translucent white skin, but more normal healthy looking. One blond. But he was one of them. Dressed the same. I was trying to find out if they were wearing an emblem or something and I went to sleep instead.

The next morning he wrote to me in the morning telling me he had felt the bed shaking before it was lights out, and he had wounds on his head and neck. Well, I shared what I had seen and how it happened. But who knows what to make of it. Anyway, that wasn't an OOBE though, more akin to RVing with a feeling of being there, and even welcomed and hugged.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thats a pretty crazy experience for him as he was getting physical signs of something. I haven't really been injured on the astral but if I project alot during the same time, I might wake up with a sore..SKULL... like the shaking you feel is just happening in the astral translates down to physical.

I should make a serious effort to try and reach out to these pleaidians. I feel I just need to trust my intuition more and that its easier then i'm leading it on to be. I went to get some PLR (past life regression) and the lady was reading me at the same time and said I needed to learn to unpack information being received so maybe you're the same. Maybe they are sending you info and you just don't know how open it up.

I haven't had any experiences of missing time. I've been almost subconsciously willing it to happen, lol... so i can always wonder what happened.

When i saw the pleadians i was projecting so I guess they were in the astral..but when I was in my room they were like THERE...but like phantom images comming through my 3rd eye.. so they could have been there in the next...dimension etc.. I even reached out my hand to shake their hand to see if I could feel anything but I could not but somehow I felt the situation itself had a genuine feel to it. It felt like a series of triggers meant to innitiate contact. I don't know if I mentioned but i think it was that day where some numerology said I would get "telepathic communication".. so i was actually trying to will that communication to happen, so perhaps it was genuine.

I can't say for certain. You and your friends experiences sound pretty crazy. I wish you luck with your OBE... it could be that somethings holding you back to do some energy work on you or something, just a thought... but hell, its your life, its your intention, if you want to go project then you just keep trying.

Let me know if you succeed!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well I have the feeling they're there, but either stealthed or indeed in their higher dimensional vibrational state. The wounds and missing time indicate to me a physical abduction has taken place. Just don't know why I got pulled there to see it. And it was like being welcomed aboard and heres your friend he's well. It was only a minute of seeing anything too, but quite a sight it was!!!
And then to have him tell the next day, with the wounds on his head and I saw he had something on his head. The only past life memory I've had came in 3 installments, the first after seeing the et script when all my memories in all the boxes from childhood on got put together and I believe it was something they must have showed me on a craft or viewing screen, it had to do with mars and the time a great flood occurred on earth, which I believe would have been the time of atlantis and lemuria going down, a long time ago.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I think the atlantis memories are popping up for many people in relation to whats going on. I had atlantis dreams when I was younger and last month I started to draw them. When i had my regression hypnosis i ended up going back there.

The physical wounds does sound intriguing. Hopefully its nothing malicious. Are they like cuts or burns? I could see burns or something like that, like radiation from higher dimension energy, just a side effect. They could be working on your friends energy points or something. It could very well be something your friend consented to it and doesnt know it.

As far as loss of time goes.. i'll give you my interpretation...

you know when you sleep, you wake up and its like a loss of time?.. ok well how about when you dream.. you wake up, remember the dream..but it fades quickly unless you write it down.. i find this is because we are recalling the memory from a higher place in our mind, and writing it is like translating it to the conscious mind.

I feel if there was a loss of time that it could be consistent with consciousness going to a higher frequency... while there one could be perfectly aware of what's going on but just like snapping out a deep meditation...or snapping awake really quick (when you get all these crazy messages about time n stuff)... you just forget it all.. i'm sure the memory is there but it just can't be processed.

I think people have the idea that the loss of time is some evil memory wipe type of thing but I feel it could just be consistent with a sleep like experience... the info is there but of a higher frequency that the conscious mind has a hard time decoding it.

So it sounds like there is the posibility they could be benevolent, you know? wounds aside. Just a posibility.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When my son experienced the time loss on 3 separate occasions, he was up. Each time he was about to watch a show that started at say 12, or 1. Suddenly it was 1 or 2 hours later, the show was over, and he was very confused. On April the 17th, when this happened, that night before bed, I pinged on the greys and if I had stayed out to see a craft, I would have. Because when I ping on them I do. But, there was a completely different feeling, as this time it felt like we were on the list. And though I wanted to be conscious, sleep was my choice.
The next morning my son reported missing time, but due to falling asleep with an experience happening, I was very much expecting it. Now, each of the kids had a needle mark on their arms, not the youngest. But, I checked myself and found nothing. For days my underarm hurt but I didn't check it, nor did I check my foot where I had a big chunk missing and a huge bruise and under my arm I had a purple mark and a large red burning patch. My friend who's experienced over 30 of these thinks we're pretty much programmed to ignore the wounds.

So the missing time happened with my son by him standing, after turning up the tv, and suddenly the show was over and he was turning towards the xbox in complete confusion, then went to check the time again.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Robert man, thats pretty crazy, especially the part about your wife because you said she woke up from like a nightmare.. did she see this person? I've always tried to see if I could tie people into my experiences.

The fear is an annoying obstacle but I find you can overcome it pretty fast. It's literally like a starting a new life somewhere, everything's new, so its kind of strange at first. But also getting knocked back to your body I find is pretty casual and next time it happens, just try to get out again... i find i might wake up but still hear/feel a little bit of the vibrations and it will feel/sound like its fading...just hold onto the feeling, put the intent to hold on to it and bring it back and get into that mode again.. for the most part I find it easier to get out the 2nd time... what i mean is if you go out, and end up back in your body.. you literally just gotta roll out, theres like no resistance. When I project now, I usually go back and forth like 5 times until I wear myself out or get annoyed with getting kicked back. It feels like there is a time limit or energy restraint.

I think the astral body is pretty sensitive.. well I feel its somehow like a forcefield /hologram projection that I'm exploring with and the slightest nudge is enough to disrupt the signal.. thats what it feels like... like if i am shining a flash light against the wall and the spot on the wall is where i am projecting...someone just putting their hand in front of the flash light is enough to knock me back to my body... because thats the interesting thing.. you are instantly back... so I kind of feel like a literal projection as they call it. Thats also why I feel there is no serious danger...

I feel dreaming is like a means to actually explore astrally whereas projecting is like projecting an image/hologram through the astral plane.. its just this theory i've been working on..

I mean all distance and movement anywhere seems like a perspective...but all that, on a very simple side of things, i feel projection is like a literal well..projection...whereas dreaming you are more THERE...but projecting I find more fun and less limiting.. i feel less physical, with more energy...

Try flying next time.

keep me updated.

I gotta have another one some day.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

sounds interesting to say the least. If it happened to me I'd be meditating trying to ask my guides / higher self etc the meaning and if its anything to be concerned about. I would think not but thats just because I think we are more or less protected from what we need to be protected from. But it could very well be part of the learning experience right?

Who knows. I haven't had such experiences so its beyond me. I wish I had a better interpretation of ET related things.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This should unfortunately just be made into a public thread. I'm surprised of the amount of traffic this podcast is getting and it seems like its kind of hidden in the dark, lol. I think it has the most flags and replies on first examination. Good discussion everybody!

The problem with the ATS media is there is no real room for discussion like in here.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

(sigh) yes.. yesterday I confronted her and she told me she was
having very disturbing encounters... and that she was NOT sleeping
the times i was thinking it was 'waking from a nightmare'.

What she described to me was 'the negs' description.. blacker than
black, humanoid figure.

I guess there is the reptilians and human earth bound spirits unable
to understand they are dead and sucking out energy from the fear
of people.

Yep. Just like "Monsters Inc." (believe or not).

She had a nervous break down last night..
i silently decided to confront the negs.

Right now, in my town, is almost full blown winter.

While she was taking a shower, i gathered all our love, all my will, sensed
my hands and feet tingling (like when we do TK) and passed all this energy
to the blankets, consciously forming a shield.

Whenever the tingling got stronger, i understanded that i was exchanging
energy correctly.

Im writting this as I almost got no sleep.

2 hours passed. She awaken from deep sleep, changed position and
sayed the most uncanny thing as I tucked her better in the blanked.

"this is good.. keep them away"... and she was out again.

I sometimes looked for them, couldnt see nothing.
I was vibrating crazyly.
This is why im soo tired right now.

I sensed something ackward near, but whatever was coming for
last night, IT COULDNT GET IT.

Im sooooooooooooo tired.

I think next time I project, they will be gone.
There is alot people who dont fight back, dont see why they wanna
stuck with us.

I know i sound delusional, but it happened last light.

Peace,
RP

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

sounds crazy man. I dealt with some shadow figures myself.. I saw maybe 3 - 4 surrounding my bed (astrally).. the bed was facing a different way and stuff... kinda freaked me out but i was used to wierd stuff while I was still in body.. i find they go away when I actually "get out". But try this if you ever encounter them... just imagine a protective shield of white light around you or over your bed. I did it pretty instinctually and it formed and I could see it.. it was transparents... i couldn't hear them anymore and i got the impression they could not go through it..and then I fell to sleep.

When you're first projecting I find it to be very draining.. for some reason I find this goes away with more projections.. I think its partially linked to the energetic or mental struggle. That is why in my technique I try to emphasize to raise the frequency and to not try and force so hard to get out. I don't know if there is a connection.

That's pretty interesting about your wife though. Keep trying to put protective intents on her and the area, as well as yourself. Ask your guides for protection, i'm sure they'll glady help. I did that once when there was an energy vamp invading my mind and heart chakra went I went to bed one night... i said hell with this "spirit guide can you watch me while I sleep?" and i feel it said back to me "yeah sure no problem etc".

Hmm, well let me know how it goes. I believe you because I have experienced such things. I have new ideas to share with you but i gotta go for a couple hours, some friends showed up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join