It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by Mr Green

I mean I was in some plane, some unfriendly one and it was like an ambient background music there.

Aside from that my experiences are pretty music free.

Its like a peaceful quiet.

Ive never thought that you could get music there, very interesting dont you think! Peaceful quite is good but also this music was very beautiful so I cant complain.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This method seems pretty solid but I am not yet sure that this is merely not another form of lucid dreaming.

Out of curiosity, how many people have currently projected using Caveman's method???

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Slate]

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Slate]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Dude, thank you so much. I am listening as we speak, but as I was also reading the posts, you nailed something for me. The blinking when your eyes are closed. I seem to get somewhere: I'll drift off, and then the blinking things kills it.
And I cannot stop the eyes from "blinking" and moving around. I try, and it's really driving me crazy.
Can you suggest anything?
Once again, thanks for just doing something like this.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Slate

If you look back a couple of pages, perhaps not here, it could have been in U2U's.. I've had a couple people tell me they've had spontaneous ones just from listening the sound I made rather then using the technique. In the end I learned that I had to develope my own technique, others weren't quite doing it for me. From talking to some friends it sounds like they've had some success with my technique with their own spin on it. Considering I didn't think much would come of this, I'm surprised and happy about the effect it has had on people.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Yeah I don't know about that blinking thing either dude. It's strange to me and seems somewhat involuntary like how we blink naturally. I have some theories but not much. It just seems like the "signal" or wave is being cut.

and i'm glad you found this useful.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I posted some possibly useful info here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some pdfs on astral travel - users.telenet.be...
and also, some binaural sounds to meditate to - some designed to help in astral travel :eg. "Boxed Nirvana" or "the abyss" at gnomad.info...

Has anyone had any experience with anything like this. for example the tapes the Monroe institute released ? (first released in the 80's I think).

I occasionally try, but to no success. I do, however meditate much more easily as an almost direct result of the binaural music.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi All ..

I'm sorry i haven't read all posts, i just wanted to post my recent experience and this was first in my search.
Last night my wife dug out a meditation CD and we decided to put it on while we fall asleep. I just couldn't relax, constantly moving and itching. I replayed it (its approx 30 minutes) and felt more relaxed this time but wasn't asleep. Anyway the next thing i remember i have this awesome tingly feeling all over me, i had a face mask on so wasn't looking at anything and i didn't know if it was a dream or not. The feeling was kind of like extreme excitement and sexual climax combined (although i wasn't feeling turned on or sexual thats the closest i can compare). I remembered i had tried astral travel before and had a tingly feeling, so i thought this is where you can leave your body .. i'm no expert i just thought that at the time. So i think to myself .. i'm going to try sit up out of my body. I was on my side and as i tried to lift my head the feeling intensified and i did raise a little then back down. I stayed for a bit and tried it again, this time i got all the way up and stood at the end of the bed, i thought this can't be real. It was very dark and i walked to where i should be laying and there i was, i couldn't believe it. I wasn't afraid or shocked at all, then my wife gets up to go to the bathroom and she walks right past me, then back to bed, the next thing i remember i'm waking up this morning. It was truely an amaizing thing but having thought about it, i can't say for sure i wasn't dreaming. Any thoughts anyone ..

Regards

satellite1

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

Sounds like you succeeded, you were on the brink of seperation.

We confuse it with dreams but you have to redefine how you look at a dream, or lucid dream for that matter.

Projection to me seems like the physical reality, only in the sense that its code is more shared, where certain lucid dreams you have more flexibility, minus the shared dreams.. I just define it as.. dream realities we have with others, and dream realities that is mostly just us orchestrating.

When projecting there seems to be different limitations for me depending on the realm, I see it literally as sending out like a hologram of myself, its easy for it to fling back to the body and I don't get this in lucid dreams.

Its sounds like you were close, or rather succeeded, all it takes is the will to be out, you can just think it, and it might happen. It gets confusing trying to figure out if we imagined we got out or if we actually did, but you'll realize once you succeed numerous times.

But ask yourself also what is imagination?

I think you did well and you can do it again.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Listening to it for the first time right now. Pretty unique approach you have there.

Im going to be recommending this.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

hey thanks man I appreciate it. You make well put together posts yourself. Wouldn't mind hearing more of your meditation podcasts either.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This impresses me because I usually tell folks not to directly intend for an OBE because we subconsciously resist that.

By saying "I intend sleep paralysis" you are applying that tricky indirect approach.

This is good stuff...has probably never been published before.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I wouldn't mind being the first to publish it.

All I care about is helping people, yet not overloading them either. I like the gradual approach. With all the work I do, I may give suggestions to do this or that but the underlying message I try to give is "You can do this yourself, you don't need me for answers". Rather then teach I'd rather inspire to realize the teacher within.

So anyone is free to steal this in otherwords.

Yes the indirect way. The subconscious is rather resistant to some things I find. It's smart enough to figure out how to do complex manifestations too but it helps to give it a little more instruction.

Again thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Hi DD

I had a strange experience this morning. It was a mixture of sleep paralysis and what seemed like a forced pull of me out of my body. I heard none of the usual sounds you get with AP and I felt a lot of fear. It wasnt smooth and the energy around me felt very heavy. I resisted a lot as it tryed to pull me out of my body. I summoned white light all around me and sent love out and said very firmly in my head NO. At least I was aware and able to do these things.

What do you think this was? Normally as I feel AP come on I just relax and go with the flow but this seemed all wrong and I didnt like it. It passed eventually and then the room returned to normal and I was very relieved after this. Maybe I should not have felt fear and just let it progress Im not sure. Now Im thinking Ive missed an opportunity but then again it just didnt feel right at all.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi DD

I had a strange experience this morning. It was a mixture of sleep paralysis and what seemed like a forced pull of me out of my body. I heard none of the usual sounds you get with AP and I felt a lot of fear. It wasnt smooth and the energy around me felt very heavy. I resisted a lot as it tryed to pull me out of my body. I summoned white light all around me and sent love out and said very firmly in my head NO. At least I was aware and able to do these things.

What do you think this was? Normally as I feel AP come on I just relax and go with the flow but this seemed all wrong and I didnt like it. It passed eventually and then the room returned to normal and I was very relieved after this. Maybe I should not have felt fear and just let it progress Im not sure. Now Im thinking Ive missed an opportunity but then again it just didnt feel right at all.

Thanks.

Hello Ms Green, sorry I haven't replied sooner. I woke up this morning with a big blockage in my neck it was terrible. I was talking to my friend last night and she asked me some deep questions and it got my chakras spinning like mad and I knew I'd be hurting unless I balanced them out.

On the topic of that, I made another podcast you might find useful. I told you and ritchie that I'd upload this a long time ago, but i never had a very good version until now, i just made it tonight. Its linked in my signature.

Anyways so down to your question, i'll give my take on it.

Actually it sounds like you gained awareness of your conscious mind before you were fully integrated back into your body, sounds like you were comming back from sleep land, that could explain the pulling, and you felt happy as well. But who knows maybe your space buddies took your astral body and were returning ya.

I think you were just acting how I would expect anyone too really, its a new experience so it takes you by surprise. I bet if it happned again you might not be as scared. Remember your first astral projection? You gain confidence and familiarity over time.

Trust your intuition always, what do YOU feel was happening? And that will always remain my answer to any question.

Ms Green I'd like to ask you something, what connection if any do you feel to the pleadians?

I ask because I was working with a pendulum last week and got some interesting answers followed by interesting visualizations of pleadians in my room. :O.. would be the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them, but always in dreams.

I think they're "working with me".

What do you think about them?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Ms Green I'd like to ask you something, what connection if any do you feel to the pleadians?

I ask because I was working with a pendulum last week and got some interesting answers followed by interesting visualizations of pleadians in my room. :O.. would be the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them, but always in dreams.

I think they're "working with me".

What do you think about them?

Now this is a question! I have recently been drawn to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now those that know of this thread will be very familiar with its almost hollywood twists and turns. Its got everything you could ever want, spies, russians, MIB, alien objects, space battles , orbs and of course the Pleadians. Now Im not expecting anybody especially you to read through this as most of it is just hot air between posters as the OP is very far out. However over time I have warmed to the OP , smokingman, Im still not sure all he channells is correct but something about SOME of the people that claim they have a connection to this race rings true for me.

I have always had a firm belief in aliens of the light. Not sure if they have formed a Galactic federation as such but Ive always had very strong beliefs in them, maybe it stems from the life changing benevolent green alien I saw I dont know. He was not a pleadian but he changed the course of my life forever to one of awakening. By becoming awake I have "tuned" into some thing, whether this is the pleadians Im not sure but its something for sure.

Once in deep meditation when I was thinking about nothing, my mind was completely clear an image appeared as clear as a colour photograph. It was of two Nordic looking individuals, one male and one female. Both were very attractive, blonde and just as Nordics look. They both had some sort of uniform on. This vision only appeared for several seconds. The LAST thing I was thinking about was Nordics so where this image came from I dont know. ive discussed it on the above thread and seeker said it was a prompt to find out more about them or just try to connect to them maybe.

I dont know cave is the answer. I think if you are being contacted by them you sort of know, or you feel it, and as you ask to contact them more, more information to confirm will be given.

I have posted a message on the above thread that Ive had given to me, its been with me for ages but I dont know who keeps giving me this message. It is pleadians? I really dont know. No being or entity ever appears when this message goes through my minds eye, just an energy, a presence. As smokingman has found out anybody that says they work with the pleadians better be sure or their in for a ride!

I will post this message and maybe you can tell me if its something you have felt too.

Thanks for what is a very genuine and interesting question.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Caveman this is the message I keep getting from"somewhere", it gets clearer and clearer as the months go by, have you ever felt anything like this before?

www.timesonline.co.uk...

"But why do I also feel we cant evolve genetically anymore? Our brains have reached almost maximun capacity and although we could become taller, as this link shows there is really not much else we can do.But why do I also feel we cant evolve genetically anymore? Our brains have reached almost maximun capacity and although we could become taller, as this link shows there is really not much else we can do.

We are a race that needs to destroy our environment to live, we must burn it to provide our fuel, we have very little in the way of renewable resources that can provide for the whole planet.

Our next step in the jump of evolution is consciousness. It needs to happen to bring an end to the maddness we have allowed our selves to become. Centuries ago we used to kill one another with sticks, now we have evolved we can kill thousands at the touch of a button...is this progress? Is this the evolution we want to continue along?

Our spiritual side must evolve so we are more in tune with out Galactic cousins. They see exactly the impact they make on their environment, how it effects not only their surrounding area, but also their planet and how it goes straight to the heart of the Universe.

Think negative, feel fear, be egotistical and hate and this is what you send to the heart of this planet and the soul of your Universe. Think positive, be happy and feel love for your planet and being and this is what it will recieve. It is also what you will recieve back. Just try it for a day, send out feelings of love and you'll be amazed at how it treats you, it thanks you, it loves you back. It lifts your spirits, it takes away your fear and radiates love back into your very soul.

This is what I mean when I say man must evolve spiritually and it really is his path to salvation. To become connected once more to his spirit, the spirit that is him and that is all around him.

The Earth has taken control. It can no longer stand the hate and war, misery and depression we are sending to its core. The Earths consciousness together with the one source has altered the frequency of our plane. It has increased it and taken control. We now all feel this new energy all around us, many sudddenly feel they are changing, this change can be confusing and painful. We are fearful of what it will bring, but we have no need to be.

We ARE evolving spiritually and we ARE becoming awake. Polarisation is happenning and we need not fear it, embrace this new evolution with love. Love is the KEY.

This love you will feel will be in your heart and it will feel like no other. This love is from the Earth and from the Universe. It is from me, you and all those around you. Just allow it to simply be, dont question it just let it flow. Become it, let it become part of you, its your next stage of evolution.

I do not know who is telling me this but I know I must tell others. It is a message I have recieved for some time now and carry it with me every day in my daily life. Its not limited to threads, as I speak and interact with people in life I will guide them with this awarness in my conversations and answers I give them. It is then for them to pick up on this awarness.

I see no gain in man evolving physically anymore, he can do all he dreamt off already in the body he has. The things he seeks and dreams of now can only be found in pushing the boundaries back and increasing his awarness of soul and spirit."

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi CavemanDD, thatnks for posting this up. I have on my pc, several binaural beat thingys. one of them is labelled for Astral Projection. It's 35 minutes long and if you like I could upload it for you.

(I'm trying to blag someone into doing a guided AP to it, prehaps with the Monroe technique, but I don't have the recording equipt to do it myself)

let me know if you, or anyone else for that matter, want me to uplaod it

[edit on 17/2/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Yeah man I'd love to hear it for sure. I just make my stuff on my computer, but I know some of these other people have the propper equipment to synthesize propper frequencies and stuff.

I have read into the monroe technique, unncessarily complicated if you ask me.
Perhaps its not bad if you try it. For me though, i've always been the type of person that likes to and in most cases am better, at doing things my way. Self-learned.

I find when i'm following techniques for meditation or whatever, I would get caught up in trying to remember and follow through the technique and I would miss the simplicity of it, the concept, or awareness its supposed to fascilitate. That's me though.

Again, i'm in not a pro at this.
I have a month off to wake up whenever I want and its been over a week and I haven't had one projection, but the thing is, i haven't willed it either, i haven't cared. And I'd also wake up well rested, instead of waking up tired, still in the middle of a deep dream cycle, thats the best time for me.

One day I'd like to be able to do it consciously, well argueably is it?.. What I mean is, just lie down or sit in a chair and do it, vs having to do it in the morning. I guess its a matter of releasing the '___' in your pineal gland, or spinning that chakra, or reaching that deep meditative state.

Anyways i'm rambling.

I would love if you uploaded that for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thanks MG I will check out that thread, I remember it from a while back.

Did your people look this by any chance?
PICTURE LINK

Whats interesting is I was projecting and I wanted to go talk to some and I was approaching 2 people like this but I was like ahh hell, this isn't real, it's just like the drawing I saw.

But I think i was to quite to assume, I might have missed out on a good encounter.

Another dream I had with pleaidians they were on some planet or plane, fighting other malevolent aliens or something, and they seemed like blond hair types, i think the one guy who didnt trust me had brown hair. They were nervous or something because I was human and KNEW they were pleadians, strange. haha. but the leader guy seemed intrigued, but they all wore white / greyish suits I think.

And in this visualization I had in my room last week when I was trying to talk to them, right in my mind's eye/vision appeared a man and woman at the door, both wearing the same kind of suit but all I got was impressions really, not much detail. The one guy came forward to me, smiling.. its funny because I made a gesture to shake hands despite the density difference, I was wondering if I could feel the energy. The woman just stood by the door smiling, but i got the impression she had brown hair in a ponytail of sorts. They both left and then minutes later, randomly another guy appeared, just walked around in the corner in my room with golden/brownish curly hair I got the impression.

I thought to myself.. man this is getting wild. I was trying to be as open as I could about it. I learned from my jungle experience to trust my intuition and visualisations more because they are signifigant.

I would also note that last summer.. or the one before I think, yeah the one before.. I was meditating outside at my parents house, and I was trying to summon a UFO and one object did come by, ovalish in shape. I don't think it was a bird because it looked very round ( i have good vision), and it looked really high in the sky, higher then a bird would fly, so this also gave it some considerable size too.. and it darted left to right above me then took off and was gone pretty quick.

For all I know these could have been the same race you know?

Now zysin's telling me there are 2 circles at the beginning of my lifeline, which seem to indicate like a seperation of parents or something like that, and I told him my parents weren't separated, so that kind of added to my questioning.

Anyways I remain open, but perhaps my human doubt is making it more complicated then it is.

I do feel drawn to pleaidians for some reason more then the other races that I hear of and find interesting.

As for human evolution. I think we could for sure still adapt marginally but the strange thing is..hard to explain really. Its like we dont fit here with our weakness to so many diseases, how we burn in the sun, and we are so technologically dependent that I dont know how we could evolve.

Evolution sort of kicks in to adapt to survive right? But survival isn't much of an issue in 1st world countries. I could see adapting to comfort, or naturally growing from diet.

I have a take on ascension, which I wrote for a friend the other day, how it all makes sense to me conceptually as something quite possible. Sort of a self-fullfilling prophecy.

What sparks evolution, growth in general, spiritualy, energeticly/physically..?? An opposing force, its a yin and yang.. the percieved simulated obstacles... well right now our race is on the brink of destruction.. this is causing lots of us to wise up, but others it seems are getting worse.. the planet is dieing, WE are dieing, this is the evolutionary threshold x 10.. its die or evolve. But to get more in depth I'd rather just send you the file I wrote.

I'll tell you the only profound message I keep getting is that everything is alive and it is beuatiful, and unity sustains. Ever since I was child I questioned the deffinition of life.. I thought to myself.. who says this plant isn't alive, or this.. WALL? I felt it was all the same.

The messages come to me as my regular subconscious thoughts, it appears as my conscious mind, like my own thought pattern, but in deep states I have learned to just go silent and recieve full profound sentences and of course, have little chats with my subconscious or guides. But its not like I have anything echoeing in the back of my head.

I just sincerely feel, well here, I started making a chart a little while ago that I never finished. I wanted to add more details, I was going to make a thread about it, but this is how I feel.. its a simplistic pattern that I feel is right for me to follow:

The continuous spiral, which is perpetual I wanted to imply, that it gains in intensity infinitely.. you could link the inner spirals to increasing frequency.

The full cycle is a realization of self, love and wisdom and all that, experiencing it, reflecting on it and realizing what drives you.. which gives you more awareness..and then you on that drive..and expand on it more and more and on it goes.

Alright well I should get some food since I haven't yet mastered the transmutation of air into food.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
was wondering if any 1 experienced in astral travel could attempt to come and get me tonight? this is possible, i only accomplished it twice but never purposely, any 1 interested please respond

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join