It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

My first couple started out what you could call bad. It helps to analyse your fears.

I'm sure you'll have repeated success. My sound is just like a demo..its probably not the right frequency or sound, its more of a demonstration. You can get brainwave generator and get some settings to induce an astral projection.

As for replicating the sound itself, I might try again sometime soon to get it as accurate as I can.

But if you had paralysis then you probably know.

Its deffinately easier in the morning for me.

Let me know if you have another experience and how it goes.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Very cool! Fun times ahead. : )
...and love your artwork.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

thanks about the artwork.

If you have any questions about my podcast, feel free to ask.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hi Caveman
I finally managed to open it, thank you its very good. About 5 years ago I had many cases of sleep paralysis with the deafening noise in my ears. Back then it frightened me very much as I was paralysed and had no idea what was happening to me. Now as I play your podcast and hear the vibration sound, I find it almost soothing and hypnotic, like its calling out to me and I find I would love to hear it again. I think back then it was a very raw sound, I had not raised my frequency enough to go with it, now earlier this year I had a much smoother sound that actually led to an astral projection. Its as if I had raised my own frequency just that little bit I was more in tune with this noise. Now I am no longer afraid of this noise and I would smile and welcome it if I heard it again.

Thank you caveman, and its good to put a voice to a face!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi Caveman
I want to thank you for this great thread! I listened to both podcasts yesterday, and last night I got the closest that I have ever gotten. In the past, it was the fear that was holding me back. I forged through that last night, but got 'stuck' in that I was thinking too hard about how I was going to get out of my body. I tried to move my leg out, when that didn't work I started to just lean from my shoulder. I was close. The frequency was high, the vibration was there and it was most certainly exciting! Tonight I will go at it again. Thank you

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Try imagining what it would be like to sit up and walk out.. you might think wait.. did I actually just do it?
Try imagining it then doing it, imagine what it would look like..

Or try rolling out, flip and the roll the astral body.. i kind of throw my legs over sometimes. Many times I just imagine myself sitting up and walking off the bed, and it just happens.

One thing I should have mentioned, I've read this from other people and I seem to experience the same thing.. don't linger around the "body".. once you're out get away from it as fast you can.. I think it has something of a magnetic hold.. one time I got out but came back and as I opened the door to go in my room, I blacked out and woke up.. i only went back there to try and climb out the window too.

Usually when I get out I just keep moving.

Sounds like your close.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I just listened to the first podcast. I have had sleep paralysis multiple times before, but for most of them I don't think I heard the beeping sound. It was just an electrical wave and then paralysis. One time I did hear that sound. I was coming out of a dream where a fire alarm was going off and the sound continued into the sleep paralysis. It sounded almost exactly like the sound you had on the podcast. It induced a little of the fear I feel during sleep paralysis. Creepy. I might try to astral project the next time I have sleep paralysis rather than using all my willpower to be able to move again. I'll have to try and get past the fear, which will be difficult.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Good advice, thank you. Funny thing is that when I was trying to roll from my shoulder, I worried that I'd roll right off the bed! I'm guessing that isn't going to happen

Also, I'm glad you mentioned not lingering around your body, that was another thing I had going on in my head - like okay there I am on the bed, now what? I was unsuccessful last night, probably all the New Years racket outside. By the way, Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What a great guide. Thank you!

I have been trying to astral project and am really having a difficult time. Is it true that someone who is more adept can find you by thinking of something that relates to them and help them out?

--Steph

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

I'm sure its possible. I believe anything's possible. Thought is incredibly powerful.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I know that sound! I obe every night, have lucid dreams and obe's. Funny thing is, when I heard the sound on your podcast I felt pulled on and I began to leave my body. Incredible!! I've never done it "on purpose". Always in a half asleep half awake state. I can't tell you how much fun that was! Fully conscious and leaving my body! I didn't think it was possible! Thank you so much for sharing your technique and that lovely frequency! One of my first memories of an obe was when I was a teen. My grandmother was visiting and I got sleepy and laid down. I was half asleep and saw my grandmother about to leave. I ran out to her car, stood in front of it and she drove right through me. Scared me so badly that I flew back into my body and was thrown out of bed into the floor!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I can't get an avatar to post. Can someone help me with this please? Yes, it's embarrassing. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by roobob

Nice! haha.

I'm still going to try and get the sound more precise eventually, to sort of do it what it just did for you. To induce them, or at least let the subconscious know. More effective then mantras and such if you ask me.

For an avatar, i upload mine to imageshack and then take the whole link.
In the box that says "avatar URL" in membercenter. Just copy the link with no code, no quotations etc.

So in the box it should be something like this:
img133.imageshack.us...

Thats mine. No quotations or anything.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
PODcast:

My Astral Projection Guide (reply 2)

This is just a new version of the sound. I think its pretty accurate. It kind of makes me feel sick to my stomach listening to it. Powerful stuff. Enjoy.

length: 00:56
file: atsppod_3183.mp3
size: 884k
feed:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hi Cave. I love your casts!

Small, quick question, you mentioned having gone into your bathroom while AP and your eyes looked crazy.

The same thing happened to me EXACTLY the first time I "walked into my bathroom". Ever since then either the light switch does not work or some other bizarre explanation for me not being able to see the reflection occurs.

It's not fear, it just irks me though. I usually don't stay in that version of my own place at all, so its only a few times per year, but its been 2 decades now. Let me know if you have subsequent mirror experiences please.

Cheers!

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

[edit on 5-1-2009 by SuperSpark]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

I did not try the switch.

I went in the bathroom and what was different was there were shampoo bottles and bath robes lying around except there is no shower in that bathroom so it was out of place. I was able to levitate the shampoo bottles in my hands and I was able to float to the ceiling. I saw myself in the mirror and I looked just how I did in lying in bed, messy hair, same clothes.. the only different were my eyes were ghostly.. the cornea was a very very light blue, almost white. It was kind of freaky in a really cool way.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by SuperSpark

I did not try the switch.

I went in the bathroom and what was different was there were shampoo bottles and bath robes lying around except there is no shower in that bathroom so it was out of place. I was able to levitate the shampoo bottles in my hands and I was able to float to the ceiling. I saw myself in the mirror and I looked just how I did in lying in bed, messy hair, same clothes.. the only different were my eyes were ghostly.. the cornea was a very very light blue, almost white. It was kind of freaky in a really cool way.

Great stuff! My face was this bizarre mix of gold, white and blue around my eyes, like metallic jewelry... Very spooky! Anyway, like I said... I have never been able to see myself again since... well, in reflection anyway.

The only exception being once when I was checking out what looked "felt" like my place (but did not look very much like it) and in walked... me. The face looked the same as the mirror 20 years ago... bizarre, subtle, blue/white/gold around the eyes and brow. Interestingly, he could see me and was very keen on backing out of the room and telling me to take it easy.

That's getting off-topic for your thread though. Thank you for bringing me back to some strong basics. I've been doing this for decades and the new kid helps me. Go figure!

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

[edit on 5-1-2009 by SuperSpark]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by roobob
I can't get an avatar to post. Can someone help me with this please? Yes, it's embarrassing. Thank you.

Yes it can be difficult to post images on here. I tryed for like ages then suddenly it came to me ! For avatars if you go to FAQ in the bar at the top of the site there is a really good step by step way in there. Basically you have to save an image to your hard drive, then down load it in the members up load space, copy this then paste in into your avatar URL in your members centre. Not sure but I think you need like 30 posts or some thing to activate your up load space.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I made a video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I like the video a lot, and thank you for the quick reply.

I was wondering if anyone could maybe just help me push through the threshold, as I having been trying for at least a year, and have not really gotten out of my body even... If anyone could, I will send them a u2u with some information.

Thank you,
-Stephanie

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join