It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
PODcast:

My Astral Projection Guide

Ok everybody, it took me the night but I created a guide to inducing an astral projection, which I hope you might find useful.

I tried to replicate the sound as best to my memory and abilitiy, but no sound can do it justice. It's an incredible experience.

It would also help if you've had sleep paralysis at least once before.

Anyways, I hope it helps.

Let me know if it works for you.

length: 10:22
file: atsppod_3177.mp3
size: 9720k
feed: atsp

[edit on 22-12-2008 by CavemanDD]

[edit on 22-12-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Very well done caveman I believe you nailed it.

AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
VERY COOL!
So many members have asked for just such a guide.....

Excellent gift to ATS!!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thank you.

I think I spent an hour or so trying to create that sort of flanger effect in the vibration but this will have to do. I can always add to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

thanks rivergoddess. I would like to talk more in depth about it, particularly about the big block that fear can be but I wanted to focus on the technique. Perhaps in another podcast I will expand.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hi Caveman,

Thanks so much for this podcast.
A great christmas present
. Looking forward to your elaboration on the fear part.
I had exerienced thusfar only short spontaneous OOBEs, fear seems to draw me back instantly.
This helps a lot to have control, but it still is difficult for me to stay out if you catch my drift. Tonight I will try again.

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thats what I call a real Christmas gift to ATS. Amazing work

Will listen to the whole thing later.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hey thanks a lot guys. Maybe it will be more useful then I thought. In that case I will deffinately continue to elaborate in other podcasts.

It's a solid technique for me guys. I used it this morning. I had some extra time just lying in bed... i focussed on that ringing in my ears (while awake)..and tried to intensify it, and tell myself "SLEEP PARALYSIS"... as a drifted off.

I think I went back and forth 5 times, I find its strange that.. ha.. actually it just gave me an interesting visualisation.. If i "blink"... i feel myself blinking, if I do that.. I end up back in my "body" and have to jump out again.

I need to learn to make constructs or something, portals, this and that. I seem to have a real problem with confusing myself, and travelling large distances.

I'm trying to get into space. I think that's a podcast in itself.

I appreciate the feedback, later.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Brilliant caveman I really enjoyed listening to that, well done my friend

You are doing a brilliant job caveman it’s a pleasure to have met you online, you really put a lot of time and thought into helping others. Keep up the good work dude

10/10

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The same goes for you dude. I've met nothing but great people here.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well done Caveman, I have a feeling you will be an inspiration for many more member podcasts.

A few questions if I may.

1. While you are 'outside' your physical body, are you capable of thought/thinking? If so, is the capability to think reduced, or does it feel any different?

Just to get an idea of capacity outside the brain.

2. On your projected travels do you see entities of any kind? If so, please describe them and their behaviors.

3. You mentioned things look different, at least visually. Walls, objects, rooms, streets. In what way do they look different?

4. Have you seen human beings, and if so, do they appear any different?

5. How far can you travel? Would you be able to obtain information about a location and later verify in body?

Many questions. Anything you can tell is appreciated.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
hey man, i might respond to this with a podcast since it covers some other things I was going to mention already if I were to make another one.

Or perhaps I'll just write it out, either way, give me a little time.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

A PODCast would be great.

You can read my post and answer it question by question if it makes things simpler. Whatever suits you.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
PODcast:

My Astral Projection Guide (reply 1)

This podcast is in reply to the questions of ATS member YourForever, in regards to the first podcast: "My Astral Projection Guide"

I hope this is as useful as it is lengthy.

length: 28:06
file: atsppod_3179.mp3
size: 19760k
feed:

[edit on 23-12-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Good job. I will certainly listen to that all the way through when I get the chance !

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Absolutely Brilliant!

Very lucid descriptions Caveman - thank you!

I get the impression that the physical plane and the astral plane are the same reality, they are just experienced differently because of our vibrational perception and the different universal laws in play. So what we would think of as layers or dimensions is actually different perceptions of the same one thing.

Your talk of the people, animals and so forth on the astral plane was interesting. Would it be too big of a leap to say these are other spirits, perhaps people who have recently passed away? Did they appear to be living a 'life' in some other way, perhaps there is a civilization and society on the other side? Or were they aimlessly wandering around like it was a dreamworld?

I have experimented with clairaudience and what you say about 'shouting' coming out as a very quiet voice is similar to what I experienced. It takes alot of energy to bridge some kind of verbal communication between the planes. It is like much of the energy is lost in the translation. However, interdimensional conversation is possible nonetheless.

Another point I could backup with my own experiences. You said that in the astral you think a little differently, less self-centered, and your reactions in what you would say are also different. I find that spirits retain their personal identities, but as if they have been totally liberated from the baggage of ego and judgement. They operate on a level where they know much more by instinct, so while they retain personality and memory they are enlightened just by being there.

So... it seems to me there are benefits to both planes. There are many things we can do here that we can't do in the astral, and vice versa. Both are precious.

Some thoughts off the cuff...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
A simple experiment in regards to verifying information...

Get some one to write a number or word on a piece of paper. Make sure it is not revealed to you, and it is placed in an agreed location. Visit in the astral, look at it, and write what you saw when you wake up in body. Then verify.

If successful, it suggests you can observe in the astral plane 'as is' without a partial overlay of imagination.

This is assuming you can still read.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
A simple experiment in regards to verifying information...

Get some one to write a number or word on a piece of paper. Make sure it is not revealed to you, and it is placed in an agreed location. Visit in the astral, look at it, and write what you saw when you wake up in body. Then verify.

If successful, it suggests you can observe in the astral plane 'as is' without a partial overlay of imagination.

This is assuming you can still read.

ahh yes.. I was actually going to ask my friend to do this. We talked about it a week or so ago but I forgot. I felt I was gaining confidence with my visualisations / getting info from my higher self during meditation and I wanted to test it out. I suppose I could do it with projections as well.

The only problem lies in remembering to do just that. My projections usually come when I see an opportunity (based on the technique). And when I'm in them I sometimes forget these little things I wanted to try.. like create things. I have a wall where I write down affirmations and such, perhaps I'll write down a few things to engrave it in my mind.

Glad you found it useful.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

And yes, I usually only have to communicate verbally, I think there is a density issue.. i still have somewhat.. vocal cords. I kind of like when it comes out like a swhisper though in a creepy awesome way. My second projection I went to the nathroom and looked myself in the mirror, I was standing so still and kind of slowly raised my head, and my eyes looked crazy, and I said hi to myself.. haha it was cool.. I felt like a peaceful spirit for sure. That was a great experience. And yes, when I woke up..the actual waking felt profound... it was a good way to remove ones limited mindset of the physical... I didn't think about the astral..that made sense to me..when I awoke to the physical I thought "what is this place...?" I felt so alone and mentally limited for a few minutes.

But yeah communication... when I talked to the cats in with telepathic.. I didn't get much from them but I still tried to convey my intent. I had some success with my parents cat before.. the thing used to hate me before I came out of a deep meditation a couple years ago with a burning crown chakra..looked in in the eye and mentally told it "I like you, cat". From then on it wouldn't leave me alone. I remember the cat's look, it was like "wow, really?"..

I had some success with a neighbors cat a week ago.. it was walking away..and then I targetted it mentally and said "hey cat!".. and it turned around. Quite interesting.

if you ever try feeling chakras with your hands, you might notice above a cat's head there is springy energy field, what I would relate to a good open crown chakra.

Anyways.. what else did I want to say..

I had some interesting dreams where I witnessed a wedding/party of some guy I've never seen in this life but I know he's real..and at the same time.. I think he died a while ago? I can't confirm that yet though.

As well.. I met a friend's girlfriend once in a dream, who interestingly enough was in a coma. So a coma seems like a vacation to me.

Other then that, it looks like people are living thier lives to some extent.. its like buildings are there but serve no function.. there are cars but I don't see anyone drive them.. people appear to be living regular lives in most dreams / lucid dreams I have but in projections, its like all of that is for show.

And yes.. you get some places like that learning plane I mentioned, where there is a guide.. I get the feeling he just stands there for quite a long "time". And the singing female monks dressed in white with candles, as if worshiping something, walking up and down these stairs.

And again, i constantly test people to see what kind of state they live in.. telekinesis there is easy and it kind of amazes people..I just think..man..they are incredibly asleep..or in a different state then me.

There was a lucid dream where I was in a workshop with all these guys, one was a friend and I tried to convince them I was someone else..eventually my friend's mom sort of believed me.. but this was different..

In these lucid dreams I have more of a body that functions, while projecting.. you'll see a flight of stairs, and just think your way to the top.. you don't recall stepping anywhere..ever. You can feel when you choose to feel, but mostly your like a floating spirit.

I felt I should have mentioned that in my podcast. Theres a lot more I would to comment on but perhaps later, as I plan to say a lot.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thanks once again Caveman for another brilliant podcast, I get to sleep in a little tomorrow “Yea I know it’s Christmas lol” so going to set my alarm 2 hours before I would normally get up. I have noticed that the last 2 hours of REM seem to be the best time for me when it comes down to dreaming and dream recall. Anyway as I was saying I get to sleep in so it’s a good time for me to try the Projection method in your first podcast, I feel very confident at the moment so there could not be a better time to try this.

Anyway just one quick question for the moment as it came to mind as soon as I heard your last podcast.

In your last podcast you said when you tried to think yourself to another location you blacked out. Is there a possibility this happened because you tried thinking in a physical sense? E.g. thinking from a human perspective, thus activating you mind and returning you to your body.

Thanks one again you are very inspiring caveman.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join