It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dead mutilated Grey alien from Roswell crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't recall seeing these particular pics of the dead supposed aliens from the Roswell crash, but of course, probably posted. No luck in ATS searches though for these particular pics.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thats fake, it is the alien used in Martin Sheens Roswell movie

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Video's not workin anyway..

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Gee wiz TA, you are on an alien spurt today lol, how many alien threads have you started today?

Your vid is'nt showing, the user i believe has disabled the embedding function.

From the preload still, it ooks lie one of those fakes.

I'mkinda curious,why the sudden interest in aliens all of the sudden, you usually tend to be on the olitical end of the ATS spectrum right?

Of course i don't think I've been around this site for very long so I guess i would'nt know.

-Lahara

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thing is, there are pictures in some file that will be released someday. However your video is fake.

I feel sorry for how the Roswell aliens have been depicted, it is a shame you know, they are gentle harmless beings.

They will set people up to shoot at the friendlies and hurt them, thats why we get no disclosure...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I read about the Alien ship that was recovered and I am NOW much more interested in the technologies of the ship and the aliens themselves than what the Aliens actually look like. I already have a pretty strong feeling they are gonna look like typical greys, and we may have already seen pictures of them and thought they were fakes.

Is anybody with me on this?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

I've dabbled in it before, just skeptical, wanna believe like so many of you. Saw a ufo once when I was 20 or so, had an interest ever since. So every once in a while, I go on binges with it. I find something that seems possible, search ATS, and if nothing or little comes up, then I post. Believe me, I don't hardly expect to find anything that hasn't been talked about yet. But you never know. It's easier if you just assume it's fake, post it after searching, and see what happens. Don't take a position. And believe me, searching ATS today avoided me posting another 20 more.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I always have been amazed at the reaction of some people. They typically say.
"I don't know what it is but I'm going to kill it."
I've seen this mindset come across in many movies.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If the aliens are supposed to have ADVANCED technologies don't you think they could make themselves look just like you or ME
Ha ha I'm an alien... really I am.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The alien was created by Norman J. Cabrera for the series "Roswell", 1994, directed by Jeremy Kagan and including, as NavalFC correctly stated, Martin Sheen.

Roswell (1994) (TV)
Director:Jeremy Kagan

Writers (WGA):Kevin D. Randle (book) and
Donald R. Schmitt (book) ...
more
Release Date:31 July 1994 (USA)
Genre: Drama | Sci-Fi | Mystery
Tagline:The Pentagon Denied It Was A UFO. But One Man Knew Better Because He Was There.
Plot:Beginning at a 30-year reunion for members of a military nuclear bomb unit, flashbacks are presented...
Plot Keywords:Cover Up | Military | New Mexico | Roswell | UFO
Awards:Nominated for Golden Globe. Another 1 nomination
User Comments:An interesting, if workman-like sci-fi

www.imdb.com...

ShadowMill Productions is a haunted houseful of shadows cast from the imagination. Within this domain you'll see various things I've created for the movies but it is not merely an online resume. The pictures and stories contained within this site are part of several projects currently in development. If you have a serious inquiry or you would simply like to know more about Shadowmill Productions, feel free to contact me. Take your time and look around. There are creeps and bumps in every corner. And don't forget to turn up the sound!
Norman J. Cabrera

www.shadowmillproductions.com...

The alien can be found here:
www.shadowmillproductions.com...

And this is the photo in question:

Here's actor and producer Paul Davids posing with the ET prop that was sculpted by Norman Cabrera. Read more on it here (French)
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

[edit on 22/12/2008 by internos]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
lol, there just ain't no opening in here for nuttin! You guys have debunked em all! Thanks internos!

Aight, that's it, gonna sell everything I own, buy the best camera with zoom and infrared there is, and TA's going on a trip.
I can do this. My brother went with Steven Greer on one of his workshops to Gulf Breeze and they saw some lights up high. Kinda free in my life right now. Who's with me?

If you were to do this in the US internos, as much as you've been following it, give me the top three places you'd go in the US, say if you had like 3 months.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
The alien was created by Norman J. Cabrera for the series "Roswell", 1994

Hi Internos,

Just one very small correction - the alien created by Norman J. Cabrera was for the TV movie "Roswell", not the series "Roswell".

(The credits you provided correctly relate to the movie Roswell - it's just your reference to the the "series" Roswell that could cause confusion).

The series "Roswell" came out in 1999 and starred far more attractive aliens than the deformed beast shown in the photos above (e.g. Katherine Heigl).

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 22-12-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thank you for the correction Isaac, it was needed

new topics

top topics

join