It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince... (digital crank)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ring ring.
Hello?
Hi, do you have prince albert in a can?
yes.
well you better let him out then.

Who doesn't know about crank calling? Well the days of the digital crank call have now begun. This website alows you to put a digital message to be ready in a computerized voice upon the phone number that you put into it picks up. So if you have an exlove that you want to crank call at 4am you can now register that call and you don't even have to say up.

Place a digital crank call now!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
just when i was about to never read another of your threads ever again, you actually surprised me with a good one. I am hopelessly addicted to crank calls (my students, coworker, family, bosses, strangers would all attest to that)

dangit, now i am in your debt lol
Thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

All my threads are "good ones"

They just might not be your style.

However I do come up with a devilish thought every now and again. Make sure you log onto another IP address and they will never know where the call came from. LOL

Although this is not exactly true, I think they'd have to want to go through alot of trouble to find where the call did come from. MAC addresses and all that blah!

Does anyone know the phone number to the white house?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Your digital message can be upto 140 charactors long. That's not much room. Maybe we could help our less creative crankers out by sudgesting some 140 charactor or less digital messages?

"
I just called to let you know this is Hal-2012
"

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just tried this and screwed up the time so I tried to back out and do it again. Something happened and my browser page started popping up all over the screen. Multiple open pages that appeared quicker than I could close them. Panic, Red Alert Red Alert. Not a trustworthy site.

top topics

join