It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Right, You're Wrong Christian Consiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Yes, the parables are definitely what make the words of Jesus special and different, they bring understanding to things. I learned separate of the bible, but when I started reading Jesus after I quickly realized he was talking about the exact same things I learned.

Yes, not only parable, but parody...acting. He played two sides of one coin:

son of man
Son of God

As the "son of man" is "baptized", he emerges the "Son of God". That is, as the many are washed of the spell of separation cast upon their minds, they emerge as the "one and only - beloved - Son of God". So baptism and atonement are synonymous. They are not events. They are processes symbolized by immersing a *dirty* [seperate, special, closed, guilty] mind in the waters of words of truth. The body is washed because the body is the symbol of a separate, special, closed and guilty mind. When baptism is complete, the body is seen no longer, having been washed out of the mind of the Son of God. Bible interpreters overlook the most obvious parable: There is no longer a body which appears as "Jesus".

Jesus washed his mind by willingly allowing the Word of Truth teach through him. And as he taught he learned that he was the Word of Truth. Properly understood, the Word of Truth is the Holy Spirit, which takes the symbols of the world [images, words, etc] and reinterprets them in a way that they point to the truth. And learning from them, the learner learns to experience the truth. Experiencing the truth, the learner comes to know himself as the Truth. In this way, Jesus was the first son of man to be "saved", having awoken to his true identity by following simple lessons such as "call no man father". He followed this lesson so well that he went down in history as "born of a virgin". But that lesson is not gender biased, so it can also be interpreted, *call no woman mother*. This is essentially to deny that the "gOd" of this world - man's maker - is *Our Father*. And by honoring his true Father, Jesus came to identify with, and be identified as...the Son of God.

Meanwhile, the example ["way"] he set has not been followed by those on the "broad path", and he as been made the son of the gOd of this world, to support its agenda instead. It's agenda is to establish its separate world as real, instead of, in place of...the Kingdom of God. As the son of the gOd of this world, Jesus is made an oxymoron, an enigma, and a meaningless messiah which saves the world for those who desire the world hot enough to bow down - obsequiously - to the maker of it. And in this way, "the truth" is mocked and mangled beyond recognition, and left for dead that the lie may live on. And in this way, the genesis of the world is reenacted as the truth is attacked by ignorant intellectual idolatry, that the separate may be saved from Oneness.

Christ!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Obvioulsy God is right, and he gave us his word to show us what is right and wrong.

The ecumenuical movement where every relgion joins hands in one big happy family led by the likes of the Pope, and the United Nations and people like Ted Turner etc, as you say is what is prophesied in the bible. One world religion, one world government.

Any bible believer who knows and understands the scripture (and I am not a member of a denomination either, been their done that act) has every right to disagree with people quoting things as fact, that are blatant lies and conspiracies. In fact IMO it is the greatest conspiracy of the lot of them.

So, Im not really sure what your issue or point actually is. You quote Icke who clearly states that he has entities guiding him, he also clearly states that he doesnt really care to know what these entities are, I say it's fundamental, Icke also wipes out the bible as to say it's been written by TBTB to controll us and then sets himself up as aman with a fresh revelation (which is basically a cult leader) about what is "really" going on.

The word of God and its inspired infallibility, is the last battle ground in these latter days, and every word written there in is the word of the creator of the universe. So I for one will hold onto the truth that is written there in with fear and trembling and tell anyone they are wrong when they are cotton picken well wrong and I won't bat an eyelid or shed a tear about what anyone says or thinks about it.

However I say again, the point of your OP is a little vague, are you wanting a love in where we can all disgard truth and follow the first commandement of the satanic bible "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"? IE There is no right or wrong? Because if humanity buys that lie, there will be no need to disagree and we can all party on down into the abyss with a big loving friendly smile on our out of it faces.

Regarding the English translations of scripture. The Old testament has been well preserved, the problems have been with the New Testament. If you want the best possible translation of the New testament in English known to Man, get a a copy of Ivan Panins New Testament english translation of the greek using bible numeric. It was fifty years in the making, correction 100 years and is as close to exact to the inpsired greek texts for english speakers. God has now settlled his word in stone, IE preserved his word, which he promised to do. If anyone wants a copy. I can arrange it for you. Send me U2U.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join