It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Adolf Hitler denied birthday cake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

FFS - the article clearly states that they wanted " adolph hitler campbell " to appear on the cake

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This kid will either be the next Adolf Hitler or be screwed up so badly he'll kill himself. Hopefully he doesn't do either. Hopefully he is able to fight off his parents racism. Or pull a Menandez Brothers on his parents.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Adolf Hitler is a historical figure in history.
He did things we didn't like.Ok.
Does that mean its forbidden to use the name?
Before Adolf Hitler how many Adolf Hitlers were there?
Probably many.
And after that people stopped using the name?
Why?Its just a damn name!
So many people didn't agree with the politics of Abraham Lincoln.
He was responsible for the deaths of people as well.
Yet is it forbidden to use the name?Of course not!
People need to wake up and get a grip on reality and stop walking around like robotic drone zombies.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This really is a non-issue really isnt it?

A bakery is a private business institution. They have the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.

The real story is what kind of douche parents name their kid Hitler. Even if they are white supremacists/ KKK... don't they have an iota of sense to think what kind of life their kid will have just because they are trying to make a "point".

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I can hear it now... Little Adolf Hitler jokes.

Come'on...When the kid growsup and goes to school, could you imagine the other kids picking on him BECAUSE of his name.

If that cake shop sells a birthday cake with 'Happy Birthday Mr Bush' Would the cakeshop deny the customers?

Howabout...

If the cakeshop sells a birthday cake with a christian message on it, is that any better? Because of the "history" of the christians.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
I can hear it now... Little Adolf Hitler jokes.

Come'on...When the kid growsup and goes to school, could you imagine the other kids picking on him BECAUSE of his name.

If that cake shop sells a birthday cake with 'Happy Birthday Mr Bush' Would the cakeshop deny the customers?

Howabout...

If the cakeshop sells a birthday cake with a christian message on it, is that any better? Because of the "history" of the christians.

On the side of the box that carries the birthday cake has 'No Jews were hurt in the making of this cake'.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Heh

I would've written on the cake:

Happy D Day Adolf!

Just a mistake, mister...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1

I am really sad for that innocent kid being refused a birthday cake because of his name. That kid does not know what Hitler did and he never chose that name given to him by the Parents.I strongly believe that The kid should be removed from their parents. I think that the world should ban that name being used…. What do you think?

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-12-2008 by rattan1]

Aside from your disagree with his political philosophy what basis do you have for removing this child from his home? Many ethnic people name their children for violent revolutionaries, what is the difference?

This type of thought policing will be the downfall of the human race.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Apparently the parents don't care that this child will grow up being ridiculed by other kids and adults. Poor kid
The parents should be named baggy pants and nitwit.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Did someone putsch them towards using that bakery?

I think the store did the Reich thing here.

I bet their Goerring to sue.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Keep watch on the child cause he could only grow up and
get a job with the Illuminati.

Mapping out the future for their children is always in the hearts of the parents.

Figure it out, they know something you and I do not know.

Making that turn on to evil street preordained means we are forewarned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join