It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dreaded "Elevator Fart"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
We had a long boring meeting at work last week. Not only did I have to come in early for it, but to top it off I got nailed with one of the worst elevator farts that I have ever been unfortunate enough to be a part of.

We came out of the meeting and when the elevator opened, a man was in a big hurry to get out of the elevator and around the corner. I didn't think anything of it at the time but it made perfect sense in retrospect. That man laid one of the worst elevator farts imaginable.

The smell was as if he had been on a strict diet of pickled eggs and kimchi. It was thick in the air, you could practically taste it. The kicker was that it hit you at about the same rate as the elevator doors closing. You weren't fully aware of it until the doors closed, thus sealing you in this metal tomb of rancid ass.

Anyways, I just thought I would "vent" about this.

Feel free to share your elevator fart stories here. And if you were the one that inspired this thread.... well done sir!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Karl, I read this this morning to my 14 year old son..and we were both ROFL.
It was then he shared with me something that he, himself did.
At our local mall, quite often they have new cars on display inside while people are browsing around shopping.
He said he got inside one of the cars...closed the door..and let a nasty one rip, then ducked out real quick.
After walking around a bit, he walked past the car again and watched with great satisfaction as a man jumped out with a horrid look on his face like he would puke.
GEEZ I raise great kids.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

This was funny and REFRESHING!!!....I have never been exposed to this and Im sorry but if I was I would actually yell out "WHO FARTED?" and then expose the farter and subject them to embarrasment!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

I would have used any word other than.."REFRESHING".

Edit to add..
This was always a favorite thread of mine:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-12-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I unfortunately don't have an elevator fart story, but this is precisely the reason I don't walk behind old ladies in Wal-Mart. Farts of a stranger... really true tales of horror.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
I unfortunately don't have an elevator fart story, but this is precisely the reason I don't walk behind old ladies in Wal-Mart. Farts of a stranger... really true tales of horror.

You don't find the fragrance "Eau de Musty Violets" Intriguing?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Oh, it's intriguing. Kind of like looking at coroner photos. I want to know what the hell caused such trauma but don't want to stick around long enough to figure it out.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
reply to post by AccessDenied

Oh, it's intriguing. Kind of like looking at coroner photos. I want to know what the hell caused such trauma but don't want to stick around long enough to figure it out.

I could NEVER have anticipated such a great answer.
Damn near choked on my cookie...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well it looks like the reply to button is no working again but very good catch Access Denied on my use of the word REFRESHING!!!..I figured somebody would notice my odd humor!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
At work I frequent elevators.
I find a great deal of satisfaction letting one (or two) go while on route to the next floor.
I wish I could see how delighted the next elevator patrons were.

I just find it really funny to let go of a large quack while some poor folks are wanting in as I leave.
Ahhhh, good times!

PS, is this sadistic behaviour by definition?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I must confess although I dont fart in elevators and run I DO pull the dutch oven on my wife and that is fart in bed and lift the blankets up whiffing it to her while I laugh my a$$ off. LOL!!!!! Im bad I know.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

No no no no. You have to fart, let it permeate for a few seconds, then push her head underneath the covers and trap her in the oven. Might get the doghouse but it'd be worth it.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I was doing some commercial work in Houston once and there was a very cute, petite, proper sales rep who got trapped in an elevator with 4 drywallers on a monday morning. This meant that they had been drinking and partying for 2 days prior and she was stuck in there with them.
After about 15 minutes of being stuck they descended to another floor and the door opened.
Those four big rough construction men came out green.
That cute little sales girl had nuked em good.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaBears

WTF is wrong with you people...

Karl, I'm sorry you got stuck in the assvator. That's disgusting.

new topics

top topics

join