It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Incompetence - well why are they still employed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think the number one official incompetent on my list currently is this Genius at NIST: John Gross, this guy is makes me sick.
now is beyond incompetent or intentional obstruction of justice..?
video.google.com...
and then I begin to spit up:
www.youtube.com...

and then wouldn't you know it, a take a dump and I feel so much better...
yea, those strained prunes are the schitz babe~a

[edit on 15-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

If this wasn't a collaboration of men, rather than the ability to point a finger at John Gross, he would have been fired publicly to be made an example of.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Why is this thread being watched closely by staff? What? It's ok to constantly mock GWB, but if you start pointing out people that have actually been proven incompetent you're in trouble?

There are a heck of a lot of people who seem to be 'making mistakes' just to fill their own pockets. I don't think it's wrong to point them out.

This John Gross is a real joke. Their first report stated no free-fall, and then, when people found otherwise, suddenly so did they. The only difference was that they had a heck of a lot of money to run those 'tests', while the other people (teachers, researchers, etc) used their own computers. They should have a real team run those tests, rather than those wanting to put their kids through college.

Then again, if you flip this... it's entirely possible that they have no choice. If I had the choice between lying and having my freind, family, etc hurt... I know I'd try my hardest to lie through my teeth.

Who knows, maybe they don't have a choice in their results.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4demon
Why is this thread being watched closely by staff? What? It's ok to constantly mock GWB, but if you start pointing out people that have actually been proven incompetent you're in trouble?

That's the entire forum being monitored closely by staff, not just this thread FYI.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
reply to post by BornPatriot

If this wasn't a collaboration of men, rather than the ability to point a finger at John Gross, he would have been fired publicly to be made an example of.

That just means that they should all be fired publicly to be made an example of.
That is if NIST ever wants to be taken seriously again.

NIST now has a new meaning for me.
National Institute of Supposed Truth.
This is how I will think of them until action is taken against these obviously incompetent, if not outright lying people.

Either way NIST can never be trusted again, until this is resolved.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
hehe... i love the acronym for NIST, i wonder what FEMA would be...
maybe Federal Emergency My Ass?

Excellent insights, i think we clearly have a case of awards/punishments that are inherently built into the situation being purposely exploited in favor of those who social engineer for the progression of the lie(s).

Reminded of a great quote:
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ~ Orwell

[edit on 18-12-2008 by The All Seeing I]

top topics

join