It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody ever heard of this guy? Bigfoot researcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Heres a link to his site www.philipspencer.net...

Ive never heard of him but im familiar with the place he is talking about, so familiar i question his research. I played at panther rock probably every day as a kid and just a few months ago i took my kids there, i live and grew up less then a half of a mile from the place. Im not saying there isnt anything out there im just wondering who all he spoke to, it didnt take me but a second to figure out who the farmer X was that he mentioned on his web site.

On bfro there is only one reported sighting and the location is less then three miles ( as the crow flies ) from panther rock yet i know he never went there to ask any questions. ( my buddy owns the farm listed in the sighting ) Through the years there have been several different sightings ( i myself included have seen it ) and unusual happenings have been reported yet i only know of two people in the are this guy even talked to and that makes me question his research.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is Panther Rock at or near Red River Gorge? I used to live in Ohio and I often visited that area. Its a pretty wild place. I have never heard of bigfoot sightings there though.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
No its quite a distance from red river gorge. Its actually one of those spots that the majority of the public would never even know about , its on a privately owned farm and i always ask permission to go back there. The local teens on the other hand dont ask and go back there to smoke dope and drink

join