It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Forbidden Secrets

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic
one question for Max, or anyone really

if the Mayans went through vast amounts of effort to predict celestial events to the greatest precision

...and they inherited their celestial knowledge from Sumer,

They didn't. Sumer ceased to exist some 2,000 years before the Maya civilization arose.

which also has calendars to predict all kinds of celestial events

...then why is an accurate celestial notation of the movements of their own home planet Nibiru, and its predicted return missing from the calendars of Sumer and the Maya?

Because neither of them believed in a planet named Nibiru. To the Sumerians (if you read the Enamma Elish for yourself), "Nibiru" is a "throne name" like "milord" and doesn't mean planet.

There is no mention of any planets beyond Saturn in the many Sumerian astrological and astronomical documents. The Maya/Inca/Aztecs were all very obsessed with Venus... not a Mysterious Planet That Only Comes Around When Sitchin Says It Will (and which, by the way, has missed its return date rather badly.)

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by azhure heart

Well if you belive we are all "one" then in a way I guess I am

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Reading the book, and comparing it to The Terra Papers, I conclude that while much of the information offered in this book is valid, much has been either misinterpreted (i.e., "Nibiru" being a planet, perhaps). It would seem that little was fabricated fully out of whole cloth.

But a great deal meshed very well with what the Papers say. I, for one, believe that the Papers are the closest version we have to the truth of our history. The fact that much of what was found in Sumer gives support to the Papers (and in many cases, might reflect a lack of the complete story on the part of the writer).

I also felt a keen desire to edit the piece, finding possessive apostrophes used for plurals (and vice versa), missing words, awkward phraseology and so on, but though there was a lot of all that, it takes nothing away from the gist of the content:

We were genmod created by "aliens" - though not so alien since their DNA was a part of what we are. We have had the history of our genesis hidden so as to keep us under control. And so on.

Thanks, OP, for leading us to this work. It was well worth the read, filling in gaps in my knowledge that I wanted to see filled.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The book is quite intelligently written with a good portion of sincere common sense. Although some spelling errors, which I'm sure would be overlooked considering its price (free), nonetheless a great find!

The great thing I admire about Max Igan is his motive. It completely clear that the guy just wants people to look at the alternative information and find the truth. Across every foundation of instruction (besides the internet of course
) are the "facts" that you basically aren't allowed to disagree with, well, because they are facts. and yet at every one of the institutions there are the unanswered questions; the obscure, often contradicting with teaching discoveries that spark these questions. and they are shot down, and your very intellect is rediculed for even asking such questions.

This book (which in a sense resembles the alternative "truth films") is supposed to provoke. It is intended for the reader to find the "truth" and take nothing at face value or to be one with the "ignorant flock"

This is why I admire the author and others that do the same - go out and research! educate yourself! It does not matter what you believe, as long as you have taken the time listen to the alternative, allow evidence of all sorts, which in the end should stregnthn your belief if the evidence in fact supports it, if not, then you should only be motivated to research some more!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was just wondering about scientific discoveries among the
ancients and now wonder why they didn't have electrical energy.

Radio active and glowing minerals would give them a good start.

No wires that was a problem.
Still there are ways to use the earth today for power and its not done.

There might have been a way for the ancients to discover levitation
by some small chance.
Even today levitation is unknown as the ancients using electricity
instead of oil lamps for light and heat.
This give me the creepy horrable idea the Illuminati and NWO are
decedents of the Arabian oil lamp cartel.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I was just wondering about scientific discoveries among the (ancients did not have electricity)
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

One of the anomalous ancient discoveries in Michael Cremo's "Forbidden Archeology" was a battery cell found in Babalonia. It was a large jar with electrodes..

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have Max on my MSN, I met him in a forum not long ago and we talked about various things, we would probably be described as research associates as we send a lot of articles back and forth, and ideas about life and everything

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I have Max on my MSN, I met him in a forum not long ago and we talked about various things, we would probably be described as research associates as we send a lot of articles back and forth, and ideas about life and everything

thats cool, max sounds like a way cool guy

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow dude amazing book ! S & F

We are know 2 years later. Is it still worth reading ?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

interesting find. i will have to read this and come to my own conclusions.

i am firm believer that human civilization is much older than officials would like to admit.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
very true, an ice age beckons

Mod Edit: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

edit on 19/9/10 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
if you liked that book I'm sure that you'd like what Max has to say....
He's holding a speech in Opatija in Croatia, together with Rick Simpson and Jindrich Bayer.

That should be a very interesting day, as those guys will release some new information about their insights, and the seminar is scheduled for 8h.
Looking forward to see that seminar...
Here's the link:
speechevents.com...
- live stream of the event is also available so everybody can watch it. It's not expensive also, it's only around 12$

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join