It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Forbidden Secrets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
“To see the future you must look backwards” - the book of Isaiah

Earths Forbidden Secrets is by far one of the most eye opening books you will ever read!!! you can check it out here:
www.thecrowhouse.com...

His web site is www.thecrowhouse.com

I highly recommend you check out his videos as well!!!

This book is so informative I dont even know where to begin, you can hear all about this book here on his Earths Forbidden Secrets youtube channel:

www.youtube.com...

I highly recommend you check it out if you really wish to seek the truth, because the real truth will set you free!

[edit on 14-12-2008 by manbearpig]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Having Just Read the Contents Pane,

And quickly scanning 1 chapter, it seems well written and sourced on first blush, and certainly does contain a Lot of stuff any ATS member would be interested in.

S+F from me.

Free book on all this wonderful lol.

Maybe though should be in Forum Multimedia Uploads and other Resources.

Elf.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That does actually look like a book that could be fun to read.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ive just started reading it...... and have a feeling ill be doing so all night!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, ill be passing it on!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this as you have given me something to do for the day. This book is very interesting to say the least!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
star and flagged!!

great find, i will be reading like others. i checked out the youtube interviews aswell!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I checked out the site a few hours ago and am still reading!!!!!!!! Very interesting. S + F from me too.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Star and Flag from me. I see many familiar topics and it is great to have them all together. It will be great to discuss these topics after or as we read it.

Does anyone know more about the author? I saw on goggle he maintained the 911truth site.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
When he mentions the ' Aztec earplugs' fig 6, page 28, does he not realize they are actually flesh tunnels and not ear canal plugs!!??

apart form that little mistake.. all so far is very interesting!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Great stuff, i'm at page 16 atm. All he is saying makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Who is Max Igan
thecrowhouse

Ok folks, well this is the nitty-gritty. This is ultimately who I am and no, you dont get a photo or a real name. If you are reading this, then I can only imagine that you are a friend or associate of mine as I cannot possibly imagine who else in the world would be remotely interested. This page will also serve as a blog of sorts and will be added to later.

My real given name will remain anonymous and my second name is Maxwell. My last name will also remain anonymous. I live in Queensland, Australia and at the time of writing this essay, it is June 2007 and I am 49 years old. The pen-name Max Igan that I have become known by is a combination of my middle name and my sons’ middle name. As a matter of interest, Igan is the original Irish spelling of the name Ian, and no, I do not have any Irish roots, we just liked the name.
I decided upon the name Max Igan as my pen-name & internet identity as a tribute to my son and as a dedication to him. Any and all work I have done on the internet I have done mainly for him, first and foremost.....

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is amazing that the book is free.
I'm listening to the youtube vids now... he said hes not trying to make money, he just thinks people need to know...
THAT makes me believe what he has to say...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could some one post a summary of what it is about? Just some rough outline on the subject matter... I don't have any pdf reading software installed yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
thanks for the post- Im l'm looking forward to reading it.

As for the nay sayers- read it before you post

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn
[m

thecrowhouse is Max Igans site Max Igan is not his real name, he's a radical from Australia. The crow house is good site, just started new forum there, he has art work, lot of info but check out the Codex info.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nice find. I'm gonna read all of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Great read.

I have heard about almost all of these and it still frustrated the heck out of me becuase nobody has any real answers to some of the hard artifacts I think it's sad that Acedamia does not bother trying to do serious investigations.

Having said that I find about 60% or more of the items/situations highly suspect.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is ridiculous....Before anyone starts to believe any of this, please question the credibility of a man who presents an ancient Antarctic map that is actually a map of the UK and a little bit of France! Just look at Page 26 Fig 4.

It is clearly an old map of the UK/Ireland and france below...

Jedi

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

Whoa! 259 pdf pages....
....I'll be busy today....see ya later. Cool cover
who did the art work?

I'll be back...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hey i really wanna read this book but can't seem to open in wordpad it doesn't give me txt it gives me jibberish lol so if someone could help me that would be awesome thanx.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join