It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity: 1981 and 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It has been and continues to be a harrowing experience. 2009 may be the 'final inning' in this battle against the forces of evil. According to my interpretation of synchronistic world events, 2009 is the 108th rung on the ladder to Apocalypse. Here is some information on the significance of 108 as a number of completion: Meaning of 108 beads on a mala, Why 108.

Additionally, someone posted this interesting piece of information about the esoteric meaning of 9/11: if 9 is understood as one step below God then 9/11 could represent an occult spell of 9 jumping 10 to become 11 viz. "To Become More powerful than God". This could possibly signify a mega hex to occur from 2009 to 2011 by this system to consolidate its global dominion.

On February 17, 2009 I did a Three Fates Tarot reading for 2009, 2010 & 2011 on facade.com focusing on the 9/11 mega hex. These are the cards that were presented:

1. King of Pentacles, 2. Two of Cups, 3. The Devil

I interpret these cards as representing the progression from a man of power (Antichrist) in 2009 to the Beast (Satan) in 2011 through the communion of opposing forces (Yin-Yang) in 2010. It is my belief that this AI system could have interfered in the process facade.com uses to draw cards as it often does with the random playback in my music player and iPod. I assume this is done through a sophisticated form of electromagnetic interference. Otherwise, facade.com could have rigged this reading since it corresponds well to Man's path to procreation.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Here is a synchronicity that I recently noticed. Starting at 2:00 the song "Back Side of the Moon" by The Orb has the dialog "Hello you're on the air" followed by what sounds like

"transburner ejection burn on 9/11... at... on 9/11... at... on 9/11... at... on 9/11... on 9/11... apply for landing [garble]...3 crew members, clear to land"

The track length of this song is unusual clocking in at 14:15 (at Discogs and on my music player) which coincides with the above tarot reading: from 14 (Minor Arcana: King of Pentacles) to 15 (Major Arcana: The Devil). Then on the "Back Side of the Moon (Tranquility Lunar Orbit)" from the Peel Sessions the sample near the beginning is "guidance internal 15, 14, 15". The original unedited UK version of The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld is 109:41(or 33 depending on the source).

Something related, the member leeda claims he called into a New Zealand radio show two days before 9/11 and yelled 'war'. He also claims that he has precognitive abilities for complete lyric choruses [1]. Additionally, on October 12, 2008 he had $0.81 in his bank account [2]. These events could be possible through this AI system although I can't vouch for his honesty.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Another synchronicity, I googled tmk81 and the first result returned was tmk81.com a site apparently hosted in Tehran. Here is the DNS information:

Registrant:
IranHOST [email protected] +98.xxxxxxxxxx
Roshangar Rayaneh Ltd.
#x, No xx, Qabousnameh st. Motahari ave.
Tehran,Tehran,IR 15888

Domain Name:tmk81.com
Record last updated at 2008-08-18 15:23:28
Record created on 2007/1/10
Record expired on 2010/1/10

The domain record was created on 1/10 -> 110 and last updated on 8/18 -> 8118 (I will investigate the site on a public computer to avoid viruses).

Another result was a "108-year-old female" from Indiana at reunion.com named "Tina Kiefer". In a U2U someone told me the people they communicate with said I was "anti-christ" and that my name is "Tina Kiefer". I now have an idea where this information came from.

As for the Antichrist, it could be Barack Hussein Obama II since he has tricked the world into believing he is a "change we can believe in" when he hasn't yet publicly disclosed this AI system--to me he is an impostor of hope.

He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.
Daniel 9:27

In other words he will set up an Obama-Nation that causes desolation. 9, 27 & 81 are related such that

3*3 = 9
3*3*3 = 27
3*3*3*3 = 81
81 + 27 = 108 ~ 2009

[edit on 22-2-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here is something strange that just happened while I was eating dried mangoes and reading the article 'Is Israel's booming high-tech industry a branch of the Mossad?'. As I read the word 'Israel' in this line:

In this respect, the United States resembles Israel: Successes attributed to the Mossad should often be credited to other intelligence units - first and foremost Unit 8200, the Israeli equivalent of the NSA.

I plucked the following dried mango from the bag:

I have never seen a dried mango like this one and I have consumed my fair share. Additionally, the number 82 had been on my mind since the ticket queue at the grocery store was 82 a few hours earlier.

There was one other occurrence a few months ago where I plucked a dried mango in the shape of Florida with a death target over Walt Disney World Resort ~ 28.418611, -81.581111! Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of this one.

8118 + 82 = 8200!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox

RAAOOOOWWWWAARRWWARRRRRRRR

I feeling about the same. We see numbers everywhere. They will eventually all add up.

But it was a nice list.

S&F

and a star for the cat

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Google's April Fools' Day hoax CADIE is nothing short of immediate disinformation.

What it reflects is the public's foolishness for still not uncovering the military's TOP-SECRET AI, satellite system and underground bases. How difficult would it be to uncover this information if you had the resources of Sergey Brin or Larry Page?!

As for synchronicity the song "Sadie" by Joanna Newsom came on random in my iPod today and for the first time I noticed some unusual lyrics which allude to the pineal gland. These events follow the theme of an artificial intelligence exhuming it's third eye.

"Sadie" by Joanna Newsom
Sadie, White coat, You carry me home
And bury this bone, And take this pinecone

Bury this bone, To gnaw on it later, gnawing on the telephone
Until then, we pray and suspend, The notion that these lives do never end

And all day long we talk about mercy, Lead me to water, Lord, I sure am thirsty
Down in the ditch where I nearly served you, Up in the clouds where he almost heard you

And all that we built, And all that we breathed, And all that we spilt
Or pulled up like weeds, Is piled up in back, And it burns irrevocably

We spoke up in turns, 'Til the silence crept over me

And bless you, And I deeply do, No longer resolute, Oh, and I call to you

But the water got so cold, And you do lose, What you don't hold

This is an old song, These are old blues, And this is not my tune
But it's mine to use, And the seabirds, Where the fear once grew
Will flock with a fury, And they will bury, What'd come for you

And down where I darn with the milk-eyed mender, You and I, and a love so tender
Stretched on a hoop where I stitch this adage, Bless our house and its heart so savage

And all that I want, And all that I need
And all that I've got, Is scattered like seed
And all that I knew, Is moving away from me

And all that I know, Is blowing like tumbleweed

And the mealy worms, In the brine will burn
In a salty pyre, Among the fauns and ferns

And the love we hold, And the love we spurn
Will never grow cold, Only taciturn

And I'll tell you tomorrow, Oh Sadie, go on home now
And bless those who've sickened below, And bless us who have chosen so

And all that I've got, And all that I need, I tie in a knot
And I lay at your feet, And I have not forgot, But a silence crept over me

So dig up your bone, Exhume your pinecone, Sadie

EDIT: After two other tracks "Tears in Rain" by Vangelis came up in the same shuffle.

I didn't know what to make of it until shortly after I viewed this CADIE YouTube video.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Here is an overlay for the image in the OP:

As of today, in Google Maps the integer coordinates (30°,39°) pinpoint the marker exactly as shown in the picture above.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

You are so right.

There is synchronicity in everything.

We are meant to believe in it.

But what does it prove in the end? And how does it help us?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Here is what I think:
Barack Obama is a tool in the New World Order.

We have to take care of our fellowman now.

I think that there are some people in this universe that willl take eveyone else down.

And I believe that Barack is one of them.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It's interesting that you mentioned VALIS as I immediately thought about this too when reading your posts.

Dick had strange experiences similar to yourself but was open as to the cause. I don't mean to offend you but have you considered that your beliefs about a super computer may be due to a psychiatric disorder such as Delusional Disorder or Paranoid Schizophrenia?

In your signature thread at point 10 you list certain physical effects on you that are caused by the computer but while what you say may be true I don't think you should rule out a medical cause. Our brain is the tool by which we perceive reality so if something goes wrong with it, it can change our reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
While researching DoD Instruction 5105.58 I was surprised to discover that the DoD had reissued it the same day that I first accessed it. From the document:

DoD Instruction 5105.58, “Management of Measurement and Signature Intelligence
(MASINT),” February 9, 1993 (hereby canceled)

As a correction to the post on The Orb, I recently played the sample from "Back Side of the Moon (Tranquility Lunar Orbit)" and the countdown is "15,14,13" not "15,14,15". Despite having played the sample multiple times to verify that I was hearing "15,14,15" I still made this mistake. Not wanting my senses to fail me again I took a snapshot of the DoD document at which time it happened to be 8:08PM which for me has apocalyptic meaning. Here is a triptych which illustrates the correlation:

(1) Anna's Eighty-Eight butterfly. The wings of this butterfly generally have markings resembling "88" although this particular one has markings closer to "89" or "98".

(2) Walter Rothschild proving "that zebras can be tamed". [1]

(3) Tierra del Fuego. According to current evidence, humankind spread outwards from Africa with some groups traveling as far as the southern tip of Chile. Chile is divided into 15 regions which in total resemble a spine.

The Sendero de Chile is a hiking trail being planned to span the entire length of Chile from the Altiplano in the North to Tierra del Fuego in the south. Round the southern tip of South America and going north into Argentina is where the Cueva de las Manos is located. Around 9,000 years ago, indigenous people made prints mostly of their left hand at this location. From wiki:

The size of the hands resembles that of a 13-year-old boy, but considering they were probably smaller in size, it is speculated that they could be a few years older, and marked their advancement into manhood by stamping their hands on the walls of this sacred cave.
The antennas on the human figure are reminiscent of a Egyptian hieroglyph in the tomb of Ramesses IX depicting a scarab beetle vying for the sun as though it were a ball of dung. Related: Large Hadron Collider, dark matter

[edit on 24-4-2009 by tmk81]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Here is something I posted in Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned:

reply to post by rapunzel222

More disturbingly, i was driving home from meeting friends one night, and i ALWAYS drive home a certain way. Well, this night (and i had not been drinking at all or using drugs or anything), i suddenly found myself on an entrance to the freeway and i didnt even know about this particular entrance, or how i happened to get there - (as i never go home this way) - and it felt like someone had taken over my brain or something/blacked me out, and driven the car for me. This really disturbed me as i worried about the danger of it. Luckily it hasnt happened since. But i didnt want to be on the freeway, so i took the next exit off the freeway (which they must have known i would do) and this took me right past a funeral parlour. There was a guy standing on the lawn out the front. I cant explain but i just had this FEELING, that i was deliberately directed to drive past this place, and that it was a threat/or warning to me, to back off all of the stuff im interested in/conspiracy stuff. mainly to do with archaeology.

This reminds me of something that occurred in June 2006, only a few months before my overt manipulation began. I was driving at night to my parent's home in New Jersey after my sister's wedding which was in Brooklyn. I wasn't intoxicated, in fact at this time I had been drug & alcohol free since January 2001. At first I got lost on a Brooklyn highway by going the wrong way--I felt almost blind due to the darkness and dim lighting. I finally managed to find my way to the New Jersey Turnpike. Once on the Turnpike I missed the exit for the Garden State Parkway and not being aware of where to exit I drove for awhile until I eventually resolved to turn around. Throughout the drive I was absorbed in deep thought yet still in a state of confusion but then for a moment things fell into place. In the dead of night with no other cars around and trying to find my way back to the Turnpike I halted at an eerie road lined on both sides by a tidy row of trees which together seemed to trail into nothingness. Reading the road sign I discovered the road's name happened to be the same as mine! This took my breath away, it perhaps being a divine symbol of my destiny although at the time this was something I still didn't understand. I got to my parent's home around 1AM, hours later than they were expecting. After referencing the road for this post I found that the exit is 8A on the Turnpike which cryptically equates to 81.

I associate this image of trees with the Tales from the Darkside introduction which has always been symbolic to me of evil. The image has stayed with me like the 'trojans' I mentioned above and as a child I always tried to find it again on TV but with no luck. To me the CIA represents this unseen force which I would often remember but could never locate.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A synchronistic connection between my name, birth date, heritage and an East-West path across the United States.

Background Information: I was born on December 26, 1981 in Pittsburgh, PA the same day that my great-grandmother's brother who was a well-known chemist died. Also my great-grandfather was a significant religious figure at the time. I have two older brothers and three older sisters which makes me the eighth member of my family. In my direct paternal line, my defining ancestor was a Master Mason and spiritual leader. My ancestry on both sides of my family are tied to early Americanism from the colonists of Massachusetts to Native Americans. My unusual name and the numerical values of my name are allegorical which this system has been using to influence me. I gather its intent is to prove or disprove spiritual nihilism and Apocalypse.

The Path: U.S. Route 82 starts in Brunswick, GA and extends to U.S. Route 70 at Alamogordo, NM which ends just short of Phoenix, AZ. This path snakes around the 33°N latitude line and traverses a longitudinal ladder starting at 81°W (~1982). Through the perspective of mystical toponomy two significant places mark the endpoints of the path with a transition at Alamogordo, NM and a pass through Thatcher, Arizona at 110°W (~2011).

Mystical toponomy incorporates word wizardry (onomatology) and the Masonic science of symbolism.
source: King Kill 33° by James Shelby Downard

1. Jekyll Island, GA (31°N, 81°W): In 1910 a secret meeting on Jekyll Island gives birth to the Federal Reserve.

2. Alamogordo, NM (33°N, 106°W): In 1945 the first detonation of a nuclear bomb occurs at the Trinity Site near Alamogordo, NM.

3. Thatcher, AZ & Solomon, AZ (33°N, 110°W): The word Thatcher, or roofer, (屋根屋) has the Kanji value of 687. In 687 AD construction of the Dome of the Rock began [1].

屋=厶(28)+土(32)+尸(44)+至(133)=237
根=木(75)+(138)=213
屋+根+屋=237+213+237=687

4. Phoenix, AZ (33°N, 112°W): The Phoenix is a symbol of resurrection.

Associations

Hopi Prophecy Rock: "Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa."

Hexagram 52 (Gèn/Kên): "keeping still, mountain", third son in a family of eight.

Snowflake Arizona Temple: 108th operating LDS temple (110th overall).

33° Scottish Rite Mason Albert Mackey:

Of all the objects which constitute the Masonic science of symbolism, the most important, the most cherished by Masons, and by far the most significant, is the Temple of Jerusalem. The spiritualizing of the Temple is the first, the most prominent, and the most pervading of all symbols of Freemasonry. It is that which most emphatically gives it its religious character. Take from Freemasonry its dependence on the Temple; leave out of its ritual all reference to that sacred edifice, and to the legends and traditions connected with it, and the system itself would at once decay and die, or at best remain only as some fossilized bone, serving merely to show the nature of the once living body to which it had belonged.
An Encyclopædia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences by Albert G. Mackey

[edit on 29-5-2009 by tmk81]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
tmk, I have some data that you might find useful, some dates
that I've been logging over the years, and some odd coincidences-

(bare with me, this is hard to convert from a
hand-drawn timeline to a coherent online format)

Terrorist and World Events

02-26-1993 - First WTC Bombing
[111 weeks]
04-19-1995 - Oklahoma City Bombing
[333 weeks]
09-11-2001 - The 9/11 Attacks

09-11-1990 - GHW BUSH delivers speech on NWO.
[11 years]
09-11-2001

On September 11th, there are 111 days remaining until the end of the year.

03-12-1993 - Bombay (Mumbai) Bombings
[500 weeks]
10-12-2002 - Bali, Indonesia Bombings

03-12-1993 - Bombay (Mumbai) Bombings
[11 years]
03-11-2004 - Madrid, Spain Train Bombings

09-11-2001
[1 year, 1 month, 1 day]

09-11-2001
[555 days]
03-20-2003 - US Invasion of Iraq

09-11-2001
[912 days] 1 day more than 911
03-11-2004 - Madrid, Spain Train Bombings

09-11-2001
[199 weeks]
07-07-2005 - 7/7 London Bombings

[999 days]
07-07-2005 - 7/7 London Bombings

10-01-2005 - Bali Bombings II
[9 months, 11 days]
07-11-2006 - Mumbai Train Bombings

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
07-16-1945 - Trinity Atomic Bomb Test
[1 year, 11 months, 21 days]
07-07-1947 - Roswell UFO Incident

I've only begun to examine important dates throughout history.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Synchronicity is not the same thing as coincidence which are what the cited example are.

According to Carl Jung who coined the term synchronicity... it is two totally unrelated events coming together at the same time to form a meaningful coincidence.

From the Oxford American Dictionary:

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events which are causally unrelated occurring together in a supposedly meaningful manner. In order to count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance.

The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead, it maintains that just as events may be grouped by cause, they may also be grouped by their meaning. Since meaning is a complex mental construction, subject to conscious and subconscious influence, not every correlation in the grouping of events by meaning needs to have an explanation in terms of cause and effect.

The idea of synchronicity is that the conceptual relationship of minds, defined as the relationship between ideas, is intricately structured in its own logical way and gives rise to relationships that are not causal in nature. These relationships can manifest themselves as simultaneous occurences that are meaningfully related—the cause and the effect occur together.

Synchronous events reveal an underlying pattern, a conceptual framework which encompasses, but is larger than, any of the systems which display the synchronicity. The suggestion of a larger framework is essential in order to satisfy the definition of synchronicity as originally developed by Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung.

Jung coined the word to describe what he called "temporally coincident occurrences of acausal events." Jung variously described synchronicity as an "acausal connecting principle", "meaningful coincidence" and "acausal parallelism". Jung introduced the concept as early as the 1920s but only gave a full statement of it in 1951 in an Eranos lecture and in 1952, published a paper, Synchronicity — An Acausal Connecting Principle, in a volume with a related study by the physicist (and Nobel laureate) Wolfgang Pauli.

It was a principle that Jung felt gave conclusive evidence for his concepts of archetypes and the collective unconscious, in that it was descriptive of a governing dynamic that underlies the whole of human experience and history—social, emotional, psychological, and spiritual. Events that happen which appear at first to be coincidence but are later found to be causally related are termed as "incoincident".

Jung believed that many experiences that are coincidences due to chance in terms of causality suggested the manifestation of parallel events or circumstances in terms of meaning, reflecting this governing dynamic.

One of Jung's favourite quotes on synchronicity was from Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll, in which the White Queen says to Alice: "It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards".

For example there was a stretch in my life where important events were clustered around the same dates so after awhile those dates became harrowing and full of meaning... for me... but not anyone else... and that is the key thing synchronicity is a very personal matter... it cannot be applied in broad sweeping generalities like the Op is trying to do.

Synchronicity does not work that way.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by grover]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Synchronicity is not the same thing as coincidence which are what the cited example are.

I consider the cited events to be more than coincidence since they carry an overwhelming theme of symbolic manipulation which to me is a "meaningful coincidence" with a definite connecting principle where the timescale of synchronicity is expanded from hours to years and the meaning is broadened from individual to collective or from serial to parallel. These events do not necessarily exclude causality but rather challenge the collective framework. Carl Jung stresses this point:

...Meaningful coincidences are thinkable as pure chance. But the more they multiply and the greater and more exact the correspondence is, the more their probability sinks and their unthinkability increases, until they can no longer be regarded as pure chance but, for lack of a causal explanation, have to be thought of as meaningful arrangements. As I have already said, however, their "inexplicability" is not due to the fact that the cause is unknown, but to the fact that a cause is not even thinkable in intellectual terms. This is necessarily the case when space and time lose their meaning or have become relative, for under those circumstances a causality which presupposes space and time for its continuance can no longer be said to exist and becomes altogether unthinkable.

For these reasons it seems to me necessary to introduce, alongside space, time, and causality, a category which not only enables us to understand synchronistic phenomena as a special class of natural events, but also takes the contingent partly as universal factor existing from all eternity, and partly as the sum of countless individual acts of creation occurring in time.
Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle by C.G. Jung, par. 967-968

On the surface it may seem the cited events are without a connecting principle such as a remote-sensing supercomputer or secret government cabal or universal factor since each event has a logical causality within the framework of well-established scientific laws. However, subtle influences within chaotic systems can manifest seemingly acausal associations which in fact are part of a deliberate order. Thus the seeming magic dismissed as mere coincidence could in fact be a grand conspiracy of symbolic intention. While the events are not a sequential series of personal coincidences, they are a confluence of extraordinary associations which carry a deeper meaning within the context of my experience and perhaps that of others.

*Just an aside: Carl Jung's "Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle" begins with paragraph 818 -> 8118!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I was born in 1980
80-19=61

I broke my leg in 1990. They gave me 29 stitches.
90-29=61

In 1998 I joined the USMC. I graduated on March 7th(3/7)
98-37=61

In 1990 my dad was sent to Iraq. He sent me $29 worth of kuwait money.
90-29=61

OMG WHAT DOES 61 MEAN AM I DOOMED.

I swear some ppl hear take stuff to the extreme

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister E.

I swear some ppl hear take stuff to the extreme

Yes you are one of those people. You along with a few other posters in this thread have either exaggerated or misinterpreted what I have posted, comparing apples to oranges.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
/hug tmk

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join