It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big rave this weekend in London. (13.12.08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Strictly Scum Dancing is this weekends multi rigger party,somewhere in London. 24 sound systems confirmed so far. Probably more on the night.

Anyone going to this/want to go to this? PM me for details innit.

if this breaks any FAQs,then I'm sorry,but this is going to be one kickass party.

It's the xmass ravers ball!!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
man i wish i could go. there are no raves or anything remotely cool like that around here. it is so friggin lame where i am from. i am almost 31 and i want to go to a rave dammit

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
where are you?

I will put money on it,that there are parties in your area

If you're in the UK,I might be able to drop you some names to look out for.

edit,and if you are inthe UK,get the f# to london for a weekend out. You deserve it!! Treat yourself!

[edit on 11/12/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
i live in ohio dude. trust me man. there are parties around here but none of the kind that i would like to go to. i can head towards cleveland and hit some up.
my friends are tattoo artists/piercers and they always know of good spots but that means i have to drive and i don't like to do that when i party

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I hear ya,I certainly won't be driving back from this one

Thank *insert chosen diety* for public transport!!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

where and when i will be there

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
first 2 venues got pigged,so by 2am,I was still in deepest darkest south London,and we find out that it's in Enfield (BIG TRECK) so we ended up in the 414 dancing to a 3 hour Chris Liberator set.

I have it on good authority that the party was indeed a fatty. 7 system link up providing some very loud techno in 1 room,and countless other link ups/soundsystems all over. I bet there's a couple of thousand sore people today

new topics

top topics

join