It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is stranger the fiction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If there was a world wide group of people that were some how believing themselves to be the "powerful elite", to me nothing more then another highschoolish click, they would have to have some way they all knew to keep up with that latest underground news.

The question is how would you incode nightly news, and world events, to be shipped accross the world in a short time to keep such foolish people abrest of curent events?

Well broadcasting would be the easiest way to get news around the world, but how would you encript it? If you tryed to encript a signal out right it would still be registered and eventually decoded.

So what you'd need to do is HIDE it in plan view.

Such nightly or weekly or bimonthly shows could be written for fools that would believe themselves to be "powerful elite" in entertainment quality shows.

Take wrestling for an example. Wresting known for being fake, for entertainment, could in fact be a news program. They quite often cycle through intresting charactors and groups such as the "NWO".

And if anyone ever figured the encoded messages right their in front of everyone they'd be look at as crazy anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Easy. You use frequencies and codecs and encryption algorythims that are not available to the general public. Custom encryption and decryption codes and hardware is not anything byond reality, as it was common place during WWII and other conflicts to keep the enemy from hearing/reading secret documents and transmissions.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Where do you think fiction originated from...

Its a hard concept to grasp. But the true reality we live in today is so complex, our minds can't comprehend it even if we saw it. Also the fact we have been exposed to a "Fake" Perfect little world, doesn't help people see the truth.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Easy. You use frequencies and codecs and encryption algorythims that are not available to the general public. Custom encryption and decryption codes and hardware is not anything byond reality, as it was common place during WWII and other conflicts to keep the enemy from hearing/reading secret documents and transmissions.

Cheers!!!!

Excellent answer. There is an ELITE, you know why you find it hard to belive? It threatens your perception of reality and the way the world works, the funny thing is if you pay attention you see clues and mentionings of "them" throughout history, even the history you were programed to belive in school, dont belive it? Go read and reserch things you though were complete fact and watch you preconcieved programed relaity become foggy and un certain, its kinda scary at fisrt then its nothing but annoying that so manyof us a total sheep, sleeping through a pre decided life based on BS and to be that way untill enough decide to stand against the perversion of truth and the control of power.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

yes but you're mistaken. Just by using those war time transcriptions, one would have evidence enough, even if messages were uncoded, that something was going on that needed to be investigated.

this is why such a group would have to leave no trace, thus hided their news and world events in shows that the rest of the world could see and assume to be for the reasons of entertainment.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Considering the group you are talking about is the big corps that control everything, explain to me how you would even know where to start looking?

Seriuosly, you wouldn't have to be a super spy to figure out an easy way to have secure communications, for 99.9% of the peeps aren't going to be looking for anything, and as I say, since the PTB do control everything, email and cell phones are probably used daily in complete confidence.

just my opinion, incarnated.

peace.

seeker

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So when they ask if you "Can smell what the Rock is cooking", they mean Pakistan has mad aggressive moves towards India?

The only trouble I have with this theory, is that the key to unraveling "the code", likely involves a large tube of glue.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well if you read body language and vocal emphasis's (example, I make it a point to overly emphasize words Like Bottom - Top Buy .. Short Danger .
well thats sort of like programming a response or action.. and usually the other is the result of this action advertising on like financial networks. do the opposite and you do alright -- here let me tell you guys something:

. as a salesman once told me can out sell me 20 to 1 because he knew how to sell... ok, I took him up on it and sure enough this guy was excellent. one day he said he got a better job offer and we were talking and I asked him what was his secret to selling - why was he so much better than everyone else...
He said it is simply, you guys talk like its your stuff and I talk like its gonna be their stuff. I dont even ask them if they want to buy it after I got an idea of what they are looking for push what ever we got thats close and I guess I get more nibbles than yall, I first get a smile and a handshake or you know friendly. and I know if they are looking or buying by the face when he give me a handshake.. confident he has cash.. and you cant pry me away, If I got a thousand questionaire I got to go to the bathroom Ill be right back... thats how I do it... now go get them...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 10-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by RFBurns

yes but you're mistaken. Just by using those war time transcriptions, one would have evidence enough, even if messages were uncoded, that something was going on that needed to be investigated.

The war time reference was just a point of reference to explain how one technique during those times was used by all sides of the conflict. These techniques did not remain static either, they were constantly developed and updated on all sides. They were effective, and yes were able to be cracked. But keep in mind also, that with the considerable level of "hi tech" in those years with these devices, there were extreme limits to how far they could go with the technology. There were no satellites, no miniature electronics, no solid state electronics for that matter, and alot of the early codec encryption algorythims were very primative compared to what can be created today.

this is why such a group would have to leave no trace, thus hided their news and world events in shows that the rest of the world could see and assume to be for the reasons of entertainment.

With today's technology, what is readily available and known to us in the public realm, it is much easier to "hide" behind an electronic curtian. However as one coder once told me, "anything can be cracked and hacked, but only if you know it is there, and where to look for it".

For example, lets say some elite group wants to send a signal from Eruope to another point in the USA. They would have several options to choose from in sending the signal, anything from satellite, shortwave long haul frequencies, undersea cable, point to point POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service), relay configurations in the RF spectrum, internet, or even as simple as someone physically carring a briefcase wearing a buisness suit sitting next to you on that long 7 hour flight on some airline.

So basically there is no real absolute standard that they would stick with in exchanging information at any given point in time. So as one poster pointed out, where would you begin to look?!

Thats how they would be able to maintain the covering of their tracks.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 10-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am not saying their is a ruling "powerful elite" group. However! If there was such a grouping of small people, their intrests would rest in letting as few people as they could know about their existance and adjendas.

Therefore any attempt of open communications would require more deimunitive slaves to know of their existance. Sure this imagined ruling elite might own the commuication corps, but all the corps would run on the princable of employies. To use open lines of cell phones and such trasnmisition would ever increase the weakness of the secret of existance by alowing more employies opitunity to insider knowledge.

Thus, they would have to hide thier commuincations in the open broadcasts of storys and events.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I am not saying their is a ruling "powerful elite" group. However! If there was such a grouping of small people, their intrests would rest in letting as few people as they could know about their existance and adjendas.

Therefore any attempt of open communications would require more deimunitive slaves to know of their existance. Sure this imagined ruling elite might own the commuication corps, but all the corps would run on the princable of employies. To use open lines of cell phones and such trasnmisition would ever increase the weakness of the secret of existance by alowing more employies opitunity to insider knowledge.

Not necessarily. Sometimes the best place to hide something is right in plain sight.

Thus, they would have to hide thier commuincations in the open broadcasts of storys and events.

My point above, and you answered your own query with that last quote.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
So when they ask if you "Can smell what the Rock is cooking", they mean Pakistan has mad aggressive moves towards India?

The only trouble I have with this theory, is that the key to unraveling "the code", likely involves a large tube of glue.

you get the idea, mostly, yes, and tube of glue, I think is a funny.

I think you mean posting news clippings upon walls, and that's funny if I understood you.

I didn't so much mean exactly everytime "the rock" says "smell what the rock is cooking" it meas something. However if there were two factors arguing a point behind the scenes, and they wanted to keep abrest the people who were the insiders of the outcome, they might use the charactors of "the rock" to represent one party and "the nwo" to represent another party, and the actions they take in the exchange to represent the event and outcome.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I use my trusty Cap'n Crunch decoder ring for this.

On a serious note, the way I see the truth being hidden in plain view is to replace the truth with the symbolism and get people to focus on the symbolism rather than the truth that was originally behind it.

eg: Focus on the flag and the nation = patriot. Focus on the constitution and the principles the country was founded on = you're a kook.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Cheers!!!!

Exactly one of the first things you would need to do is switch over to a all digital signal oh wait...

they are doing that already with HDTV.

top topics

join