It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Rapture" = Massive UFO human abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have been reading documents that state if the planet and mankind falls under such dreadful events that all life is threatened a massive extraction of humans can be attempted if the human is worth saving.

This of course is only one way to view this, but couldn't that be what christians assume the rapture to be? I'm not saying that "christians" would be the ones being abducted.

I'd really love to get a couple of view points on this. Or if you have anything to add, or subtract, then have at it here.

I have questions as to where we'd be stored...

so many questions that it stagers the mind.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think if there was masses of people being taken up by UFO's it would be to help us. I see more logic in them helping us than wanting to do harm to us. If they had wanted to harm us I don't think timing would be of much consequence to them.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Fair question indeed.

There are two perspectives that you need to understand.

ONE.

From a Christian point of view (Like myself) we would think you are out of our mind

TWO.

From atheist or non-believers or what ever point of view... That is a very fair question indeed. A lot of people believe we are from some sort of alien origin. From their point of view, Yeah.. Why not

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I think its nonsese, especially coming as a story based on a twist based on the bible which in itself is a great work of fiction.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's a cookbook!
It's a cookbook!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Some christians think that UFO's will be how the anitchrist will explain away the rapture.
The Bible is full of references that could be UFO related. Who is to say that they aren't? Angels and demons get around somehow. Jacobs Ladder for instance. Jesus ascended into a cloud. 2000 years ago if you saw something in the sky it was either a bird or a cloud. The cloud and pillar of fire that went before Moses and the Israelites giving them shelter from the sun by day and giving them light at night.

UFO abductions? Maybe they need DNA samples to produce our eternal bodies that we are supposed to get.

I could go on and on, but I know how people get on ATS and don't want to be flamed.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think you go it backwards actually, not that I buy into this anti-Biblical Rapture crap anyways. But there is a catching away after Satan rules on Earth, NOT BEFORE, and I am sure Satan will tell everyone that they weren't taken by GOD but Aliens...

We shall see

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Well Satan isnt real. Good luck.

Every single generation since the alleged time of Jesus has thought there's was the time for second coming, sort of how UFO proponents think every president that comes in will be the disclosure president. And neither ever happen.

top topics

join