It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft Partners With Implantable RFID Chip Maker VeriChip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
www.rfidjournal.com...

Dec. 2, 2008—Microsoft plans to make VeriChip's VeriMed Health Link system accessible through Microsoft's HealthVault platform, a secure, online repository that consumers can use for free to manage their health records. The VeriMed Health Link system includes implantable passive RFID tags used for human patient identification and medical records tracking, as well as a hosted database for storing electronic medical records

So Microsoft is partnering with VeriChip

While Impinj buys Intel's RFID Operation. The "purchase" was a no cash deal giving Intel shares in Impinj. The acquisition adds Intel's R1000 reader chip to Impinj's UHF Gen 2 RFID products.
www.informationweek.com...

They will be able to replace the UBC and scan about 50 feet away rather than the two or so feet bar code readers are capable of.

From retailers to auto parts distributors to Pharma corps, vehicle tracking, and everything else..it is going to be the next step in merchandise scanning with the UHF Generation 2 products.
www.impinj.com...

Soon the impinj chip will be used for every product and the VeriChip will be implanted for medical and personal information.

The mark of the beast is here.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i sure hope they improved upon it.

i took my large dog to the vet a few wks back and asked him to scan my pet to make sure the pet database australia had updated my beloved friends address.

he couldnt find the chip, and the device was basically resting on the skin.
after a few mins he eventually found it, and said once he even found one had "migrated" to a dogs leg LOL

mark of the beast? they might like to improve upon the whole design and sensetivity.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The problem with calling something like this the "mark of the beast" is, millions of misled people will not accept something that may very well become standard issue and necessary the way a social security number and birth certificate are necessary.

Is that a form of population control?
Let me explain. We've already reached a point where nothing can be gained in this country without certain documents, as most countries. It is true that whoever does not have these documents, a birth certificate, cannot get a job and therefore cannot "buy or sell" and will more than likely lose their home and eventually their children to child protective services. Should this implantation become needed in the same way as a birth certificate and social security card, I wonder how many families in America will suffer unreparable damages because they believed this population controlling lie that this thing needed to survive on earth will keep them out of Heaven.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

But you can buy and sell without a birth certificate. The illegals do it all the time!
Get a job under the table etc .

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm using Windows 7 right now. I'm about to get rid of it I think. It's sending my usage statistics back to Microsoft. Windows Media Player 12 DOES NOT give you the option to opt out of the 'Customer Improvement Program' (check box is ticked and greyed out). I think this is a conditioning process, a precursor to what's to come. In the end when the retail version of Windows 7 comes out, us Beta users will be so used to the idea of sending 'anonymous usage statistics' back to them that we will all think "oh well, might as well agree... the interface is pretty after all...".

I believe it's all part of the endgame.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
www.rfidjournal.com...

Dec. 2, 2008—Microsoft plans to make VeriChip's VeriMed Health Link system accessible through Microsoft's HealthVault platform, a secure, online repository that consumers can use for free to manage their health records. The VeriMed Health Link system includes implantable passive RFID tags used for human patient identification and medical records tracking, as well as a hosted database for storing electronic medical records

So Microsoft is partnering with VeriChip

Throw in President Obamas new plan to modernize health care by making all health records standardized and electronic within the next 5 years.
money.cnn.com...

Then throw in the mandatory health care for children part and you really have something to talk about.
www.barackobama.com...

We can be certain that Microsoft will play some role in this health care record makeover will Verichip jump into the mix as well?

new topics

top topics

join