It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake ..........(NOT)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well i went to bed at 1:30am Friday. and as i was having a lovely erotic dream bout me and 2 girls.........I was awoken at 4:15am loud #ING bangin,this continued for about for about 30 secs and al was quite then the whole building vibrating, i got soo pissed off i went to investigate, i open my door and i heard a man amd a woman shouting at each other having a domestic dispute,i rushed up 4 floors and told them to "SHUT THE # UP cos it 4:30 am" they stopped for about 10 mins then started up again, i was just about to fall asleep aswell so i stomped outtta bed and confroted the pair of #heaads and told them that if they continued i will call the cops. They stopped. and didnt start up again

I mean it just goes to show that some neighbours are inconsiderate morons with only 1 braincell between.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
# so this has happened to noone???!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I only get hit with the crazy single mom above me thinking she is on American Idol EVERY #ING NIGHT.

Her 8 year old cat-o-phobic daughter doesn't seem to realize that RUNNING in a poorly constructed (new) building is ANNOYING and LOUD.

Assmonkeys.

Thank god we bought another house (a real one this time).

Ahhhhhhh, a good 50 feet between me and the nearest poor slob that has to live next to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(beatin that ass)

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Years ago, I had a neighbour who used to stand on a box, peer over our fence and watch my wife undress every night. One of my other neighbours came round one night and warned me that she'd seen him doing it many times.

He never did it again after I confronted him one night as he stood on his box, smoking his pipe, looking up at the window in the dark.

Boy was I seeing red at the time, I screamed at him and all the neighbourhood leaned out of thier windows to see what was going on. I screamed at him for a few minutes, bitch-slapped him, and told him what I'd do to him if I saw him again, then sent him home. The guy moved a couple of weeks later.

I'm not a violent man, and I'm not proud of slapping the guy in ftont of the whole neighbourhood, but messing with my family brought out the animal in me. What else could I do?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Years ago, I had a neighbour who used to stand on a box, peer over our fence and watch my wife undress every night. One of my other neighbours came round one night and warned me that she'd seen him doing it many times.

He never did it again after I confronted him one night as he stood on his box, smoking his pipe, looking up at the window in the dark.

Boy was I seeing red at the time, I screamed at him and all the neighbourhood leaned out of thier windows to see what was going on. I screamed at him for a few minutes, bitch-slapped him, and told him what I'd do to him if I saw him again, then sent him home. The guy moved a couple of weeks later.

I'm not a violent man, and I'm not proud of slapping the guy in ftont of the whole neighbourhood, but messing with my family brought out the animal in me. What else could I do?

Dude, you did the respectful thing. That guy would never have seen it coming if it was me and my wife.

He would not only be in a serious hurtlocker, but I would also be nasty by sending a "informative and hopefully preventative" letter to all the people around us (and then some, just for good measure) letting them know EXACTLY what I had caught him doing.

Screw the police. I can do it better than them.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeah u hate wanker neighbors who have no respect for other neighbours, i am currently lodging(3 nights only) at the Newton Hotel and they ahve a group of Mainland Chinese tourists staying there and # they are noisy gits, iwas asleep at i reckon bout 11:30pm and the #s were talking to each other outside my door, i shouted "SHOUTED UP!" from inside my room and they ceased talking.

No rest for the wicked hey?:shk:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I used to live in an apartment building on the 2nd floor and the guy who lived below really really liked his "mary jane".

every gosh darn weekend, after midnight, there it would go, him and his "posse" firing up. we would have to keep our windows closed. Then it would start, he had this one girl that would come over and after every single "puff", she'd start. cough cough cough cough for 5 minutes striaght. We called her the "mad hacker"..

Then it would end up being this one guy and his friend another guy who would decide to start singing.. and they would sing slow or love songs... arggghhhhh many sleepless weekend nights...

called the cops, but by the time they arrived, these guys would quit or something and the cops never even knocked on the door, ended up that we had to move into a downstairs apt, due to "knee surgery", ahhh things were much better....

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
my neighbors to the left of the house have THIRTEEN dogs... yes, that's right, THIRTEEN EFFING DOGS! in the summer we can't have our windows open because it smells like dirty ass dogs and their #, since they never clean it up.

on the right side of the house we had some neighbors who were even worse. i've got three little brothers, and we had a little, blow-up pool and they popped it one night. they also stole things (toys and such) from the pool and sandbox. we have a stockade fence, and they broke several pieces of wood in that. they kicked in the slats on the airconditioner.

neighbors behind us and across that street run a drug house/chop shop. the cops know about it, but refuse to bust them because they lead back to the higherup druglords.

the house has also been paintballed, egged, and toiletpapered a few times. people in detroit are bastards. we never do anything to aggravate the neighbors, it's just a case of reverse racism.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
All my neighbors are old people. One of them calls the town and says that our front yard is overed in trash. When the person showed up there was like pizza box on our yard almost in the street it wasn't even ours. My mom wrote a note on the pizza box and put it on the garbage can. It said "Dear anymous complainer. Get a life!." That wasn't really that bad but the same people called the police the night my friend moved into his house because they parked on the side of the road which is illegAL. It was there first night there and they got a fine. Also the same people have done a few things to my friends who live right next to them they are sooo mean. I can't remeber anything they did that was worse.

join