It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indias Terror Attacks - Indias 9/11, paving the way for an Attack on Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is the way I'm reading current events.

The latest shocking attacks will cause global media to spotlight India. Shortly thereafter world governments will probably sign papers behind closed doors. The papers give the UN or the US or a so called coalition then proceed to attack Pakistan's borders. Those same borders the US has been bombing lately with their flying spy planes.

Pakistan not wanting to get into a full scale war would let the invasion of its borders proceed.

Let's see what happens.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You are dead on target. The agenda here is to create a pretext for the deployment of US/NATO forces into Pakistan. This agenda has been advancing for quite awhile.

The Bhutto assassination was designed to destabilize Pakistan, which would help this process. The Marriott Hotel Blast was designed to make it appear as if Pakistan wasn't able to control it's own terrorism. The India attack is designed to make it appear as if Pakistan's terrorism is now slipping out and effecting everyone else.

We are seeing "Northwoods 2008: Target Pakistan" playing out in front of our very eyes.

This is fully explained and exposed by my article here:
forum.911movement.org...

[edit on 26-11-2008 by LordCarpainter]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Pakistan warns India against attack accusations

Says linking it to Mumbai terrorism would 'destroy all the goodwill'

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Pakistan warned India against accusing of it links to the Mumbai terror attacks Thursday, saying doing so would "destroy all the goodwill" between the two nuclear-armed rivals.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

And so it begins...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
sorry to ask but why would they want to attack pakistan?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
S&F... considering the ongoing animosity between the two countries over Kashmir, it is only a matter of time before a war breaks out. A little known fact is that in 1995, there was a war which was averted by a matter of hours.

Whilst watching the terror attack coverage, it was blantantly obvious that Pakistan would be blamed in the first instance (whether it was behind it or not- that is a seperate issue to this). After the previous Pakistan - India war, the country has bought time and now that it is technologically more capable than it neighbour, it won't take too much for an invasion of pakistan to occur through India.

Notice how Pakistan is literally surrounded at the moment... Afghanistan at the north-east, India on the East. Then offcourse Kashmire is disputed / occupied territory so there is an ongoing 'covert' war going on for decades already.

Pakistan on the world map

That only leaves Iran on the south-east of Pakistan... which by the looks of it will get attacked through Israel anyday. Here's a link to a breaking alternative news thread on the topic:

Israel under no pressure over Iran

Did anyone else notice the slip from the "ally in the war on terrorism" status which was bestowed to pakistan till recently. I dunno about the rest of the world, but it has been a while since i heard pakistan being referred in those terms in our local MSM.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I dont think this is paving the way for anything.
I think its the militia's in Pakistans border region with Afghan sending a warning to the Pakistani government.

As of late, Pakistan has been negotiating with America over its bombing in the border regions, Pakistan has been assisting the US in removing militia from this region.

So I believe this regions militia sent a suicide strike force to india, to stir up old India/Pakistani war relations.

As a warning

'' we can sucker you into a war with India, if you dont back off and stop the Americans hitting us ''

That or they are trying to distract Pakistan from the border region fight, into saving relations with india.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
See my thread here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there might be another attack or something on January 13, that will give Obama cause to start a war in Pakistan a week later when he takes over as President.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Phazon]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am missing something here.

A group of approx. 20 disaffected people from Pakistan want to kill themselves for some higher cause in India - and this is a problem with Pakistan as a whole.

July bombings in London were done by home grown (England) discontented muslims. Usually there is a very small breed of religious fanatics who do allm the damage and who can recruit a larger number of young disaffected (usually pverty stricken) people.

Surely, the target must be the small number of religious fanatics, not all of Pakistan?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

Deff expect something in January...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Global Terrorism Chess Game
Mumbai, India
Pawn captures Rooks
Rooks capture Knights
Knights capture Bishops

Twenty nine years ago, in November, Islamic Terrorists Chess Masters, began their Chess game of Global Terrorism . Each move, by these terrorists , causes dramatic loss of life; increased confusion, and erratic responses. Although the West looks as if its are on the offensive; the actuality is just the opposite. Democracies are fighting a defensive war!(Pawn captures pawn)

The 60 hours of terror in Mumbai, India is a classic move of distraction by (pawns). Obvious is the Kashmir-India and Pakistani conflict. However, that well known identity masks the goal of the pawn(attackers).

The goal is the withdrawal of Pakistani Armed Forces(Rooks) from duties in the N.W. Pakistan terrorist's havens. By creating a renewed irritation between Pakistan and India the result will be a withdrawal of Pakistan's National Army back to duty in Kashmir. (Pawn Captures Rooks)

Accomplished  goal: No more destructive influences upon Islamic terrorist's flooding Afghanistan. These global chess masters smell victory as they stymie Coalition forces and inflict increasing damage. For them, terrorists see a Afghanistan political settlement is less than 18 months away! Once the political settlement is reached; their Western flank is secure. During this time American blood will continue to be spilled on this chess board.

The next move is: terrorists  Knights to capture the Pakistani  Bishops ( Control of Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons). 
Let's see if Democracies can play well against these masters.

Trust Me I'm a Salesman

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeImaSalesman

good analogy. But has someone noticed the long standing strategy of using proxies to start wars and invasions????

From what i can see there are so many parallels between america's current foreign policy and the one from the roman empire of old. Wasn't it the roman empire which waged war on a few far off lands then set up proxy governments. These proxies were then classified as independent and were free to do what they needed to at the time - whilst still being 'managed' by rome.

I see parallels here. Israel is a proxy state - whether one likes it or not... it has been setup to have a presence in the middle east. It is likely to wage an attack on Iran. This will be seen to be done by a third party which the US administration can then exploit. Similarly, India is going to be an ally of sorts and playing up a situation like this can be seen as justification for india to attack pakistan. all of a sudden, the usa has grounds to send troops deeper into the country - its taken over and a regime change is administered.

we all have to remember that it was only 15 years ago when the current president Asif Ali Zardari was known as Mr 10 Percent in pakistan due to his corruption. tie this in with the fact that their economy is in dire straits, judiciary independence is struggling to stay alive, and offcourse the whole 'taliban' situation... enough reason for a overthrow in gov imho.

did anyone else notice that this comes at a time when the possibility of another cold war with russia is back on the books. Taking control of Iran and Pakistan would be of great strategic significance to keep russia in check.

And for those who will just say that i am talking non-sense and america would never implement a regime change in a country long considered an ally in the war against terrorism - i would like to simply bring to attention the fact that china and india are the new emerging powers. It was only two weeks ago that the cia publicly announced that by 2025, USA would be in a world of 'equals' and will be matched by china and india. Now wouldn't it be just dandy to have India as an strong ally in the region????

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
I am missing something here.

A group of approx. 20 disaffected people from Pakistan want to kill themselves for some higher cause in India - and this is a problem with Pakistan as a whole.

July bombings in London were done by home grown (England) discontented muslims. Usually there is a very small breed of religious fanatics who do allm the damage and who can recruit a larger number of young disaffected (usually pverty stricken) people.

Surely, the target must be the small number of religious fanatics, not all of Pakistan?

these bombings and terrorist attacks are mainstream in india and pakistan. it's the timing of these and the media attention which makes me cry foul.

The other thing is that the ISI (pakistani intelligence service) and their indian counter part have been setting up training camps for 'terrorists' in a silent war of sorts against each other for decades. It is not new news and everyone within the indian, pakistani, and needless to say american gov knows it - and even has supported it covertly through 'donations' and the act of turning a blind eye.

Now i am not one to support these activities, but the fact remains that they have existed and no one has cried foul in the international community to date.

The fact is that the the blind eye is not being turned this time around because there is an agenda which needs to be fulfilled... i.e. further destabilising pakistan so the war in afghanistan and the future war of iran is easier. Also the whole india / america ally thing which i mentioned in my above post.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeImaSalesman

hi salesman you are salesman for lie i am sure of it. bcoz this chase game is played by zionist lol all know it . you cant full indi and pakis they are smarter then you think.

new topics

top topics

join