It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regulators Say: Bailout is working

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I have to start out by being completed and utterly puzzled by this information.

What has change besides some numbers and paper being shuffled about, also the same corruption that got us into this mess still exists, so is this just a band-aide or has the government, wall street and all the other crooks gotten a sudden dose of ethics, compassion and morals in the bailout package?

How in the world can it be working so quickly and how on earth can they quantify it this quickly?

Regulators: Bailout is working

"I am very proud of the decisive actions by Treasury, the Fed and the FDIC to stabilize our financial system," Paulson told members of Congress in his prepared remarks. "We have done what was necessary as facts and conditions in the market and economy have changed."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
From what I can see it only gave bankers money in there pocket so they can continue to repo homes .Done nothing for tax payers

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
From what I can see it only gave bankers money in there pocket so they can continue to repo homes .Done nothing for tax payers

According to that Bank manifesto of the late 1800's this type of protocol is common practice to control the masses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's working because it was never necessary in the first place.

We'd be at this same point now if they had never had passed the bail-out bill.

It was a ploy to get our money and they succeeded at it. Now they will tell us that it worked so we start to forget about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Well, lets just run this by a handful of the 240,000 people who took the employment high jump during October and see exactly how they feel about the 'stabilization' of the financial sector.

Maybe Pimpdaddy Paulson really meant . . . I'm pretty damn proud of the way we duped everyone into believing we were going to save something besides my best friends assets and to be honest, I really don't think they've noticed yet.

C'mon . . . that's just as delusional as his actual statement, is it not?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Not sure if anyone bought the BS to begin with since the majority of the country wrote in to congress telling them not to vote for the bailout, even crashing the email servers, then congress is forced into voting for it the second go around.

We have no vote, no say and now they are telling us what and how to think.

The only solution is eliminating the source of the problem IMO, but how is that done?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
The only solution is eliminating the source of the problem IMO, but how is that done?

How is it done? Look up American History 1861–1865. But for this day and age replace North vs South with American People vs US Bankers & Government.

top topics

join