It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A freudian slip by Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've been hearing about how Kucinich saw a UFO so I looked up the video where he said that on youtube. I just was wondering what you think about Obama's comments about how he wants to help the people here first before he helps the other people... I don't know if he's either talking with from his beliefs about UFOs and aliens in here from what he's seen in movies about aliens but this comment does sound strange and it sounds like planned disclosure to the public in some ways. What do you think about this comment?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Kucinich is great, though he was flanked here by Obama who chose -- in my mind -- to skip the question and pull a quick one on Kucinich who made a courageous attempt at answering a direct question.

I'm not really sure I understand where you saw a Freudian slip though. Could you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I've been hearing about how Kucinich saw a UFO so I looked up the video where he said that on youtube. I just was wondering what you think about Obama's comments about how he wants to help the people here first before he helps the other people... I don't know if he's either talking with from his beliefs about UFOs and aliens in here from what he's seen in movies about aliens but this comment does sound strange and it sounds like planned disclosure to the public in some ways. What do you think about this comment?

Oh brother. the help other people comment meant he wants to help Americans before we start helping foreigners and other nations.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Oh brother. the help other people comment meant he wants to help Americans before we start helping foreigners and other nations.

Perhaps America should be less interested in getting involved in every other nations business and actually trying to deal with it's own problems first.

[edit on 17/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

I think Obama made a freudian slip by referring to aliens as "other people". What do you think about his comment at the end about there may be other people we help along the way?

I think he knew the question was about ETs and UFOs.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
His final line was "but maybe some other folks are on their way." At least as I heard it. No idea why he'd have any inside info at that point....

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

So my question is: Does he have real information or is what he said based on just things he likes in movies?

It seems to me that he may have said something he didn't realize the significance of what he said. The people within the government might be able to manipulate him and make him believe that they aren't sure that UFOs exist. I just don't think this is good. But, he didn't sound dismissive of the phenomenon, so he might want to research it more.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Does he have real information ...

No. He was talking about other people on the planet.

Obama knows nothing of the UFO/Alien situation. He's only going to be POTUS. It's a temporary position. He has no need to know.

I think the last POTUS to know everything was Bush41.

Clinton didn't get briefed on it. He complained about it.

Bush43 isn't wrapped too tight and I'm sure even his daddy didn't want to brief him on it all.

Obama has no need to know. He's just a tool of the shadow gov't.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He's attended the bilderburg committee in the past. Wouldn't it be probable that they talked about disclosure at the bilderburg group when he was there?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be probable that they talked about disclosure at the bilderburg group when he was there?

Probable? No. There is an inner circle of bildebergers and then the general bildebergers. Obama spoke at a meeting and met some of them, but I highly doubt he was invited into the inner circle. If he had been, he would have seen that he's just their puppet and his so ego wouldn't be so obviously out of control now.

I would bet you a dozen donuts that 'they' haven't told him a thing.
He's a tool. A useful idiot for them to use. Not worthy of briefing.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If it was a slip of the tongue referring to aliens, the wording seems to imply the aliens possibly wanting our help. Not the alien invaders most movies portray. Could it be more of Man Who Fell to Earth or Alien Nation rather than Independence Day?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Obama will be in the attach phase, basically the strings attached to George W. Bush will be detaching and onto Obama... I'd watch closely to President Bush (Seriously), I bet he'll be different, alot different... probably more like he was in the beginning of his presidency, or just before he become president.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know. His rebellious change attitude might get in the way of their plans. He won't like them and he might refuse to associate with them in the future. Unless they use mind control on him I don't see him as another Bilderburg President.

reply to post by Starance

Are you sure? He still seems like he's able to have his own thoughts. When do you think he will, if he does, break?

top topics

join