It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Allimentarius and ReaI ID coming 12/31/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't know if this subject has been brought up much , but I'm concerned about the world trade agreement the central americm trade agreement, and what it's going to do to food and vitamins, herbs. This all due to come up with the Real ID on12/31/2009. I have writen congress and from what I was told some of them don't even know about it. The U.S. of A. will be in violation if they do not comply. Does anyone know what's going on, I know it won't matter if I'm in consentration camp but just wondering. I heard to that Texas may succeed from the union. I know Ron Paul was trying to fight the Real ID, but it calls for voluntary compliance, or the state will lose all Fed support.

Where is Davy Crocket and Jim Bowie, Jim Bowie

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This issue is of great importance to me. I got to thinking the other day, you know who I think would love to hear about CODEX? The bodybuilding/strength training community. Now hear me out, I used to belong to a couple online fitness forums. Most of these guys have bodybuilding broken down to a science and they spend hours planning their meals and macro-nutrient levels.
The communities for these websites are absolutely huge! I think giving the right information to these groups of dedicated individuals that know how to get things done might be a step in the right direction. I know they would put up a fuss if in the future they can only get supplements that have ridiculously low amount of nutrients in them.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
ID chip? Did you mean.. RFID?
.. Do you have some links please...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Wait what happens with Real ID on 12/09? I thought we defeated it.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Yes at the health food store I ask one guy and he said , oh nothing is happening don't worry about. But they plan to take the ingredients off lable of all food also. We are losing our rights, I've been take health food for 50 years and have help cure people the Doctors gave up on. Next will be the guns.
Your right though we need to spread the word how ever possible. That's why I'm at this site joined this site, was told to get word out how ever possible.
I'm not gun freak but don't tell me I can't have one, that's one of the worst feelings in the world need a gun and don't have one or bullets to at least one.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Trueka

No we didn't just put it off, we have to comply, if we don't fines will be due for none compliance. This will be long fight.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thinkerbel

You could try www.thecrowhouse.com , right now the RFID chip is still hackable
it's not perfected but has been made very small. With the broad band and the RfID chip and electrical wiring we won't be safe any where.
I have a lot more links but not handy, I just google on this stuff most of the time and keep digging. Lou Dobbs sites have tons of stuff, and www.restoretheRepublic.com has a lot if you have the time.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
.... copy thanks ill visit those sites.... very well....
any way this world is not safe anymore.... we just need to accept it.

new topics

top topics

join