It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Satan Hand gestures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Im sure you all have seen these, but i was watching tv, and there happend to be a tv show about the ANTICHRIST on the HISTORY channel so figured i would look up some stuff. Found a pretty good compilation of Illuminati/Satan hand guestures from people high in government and media. Just thought i would post so you all could have a look.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan

Ok, the link i posted wont work, so you will have to copy and paste what is below. Is there any perticular reason these two symbols are the same?

www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

[edit on 15-11-2008 by DroolsAlot]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Those signs don't always have to be satanic. Some of them have to be University of Texas fans. Hook-em Horns. It's especially annoying to Texas A & M fans.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Guess Im part of the Illuminati cause Ive been using that symbol and almost every band I know uses that symbol so I guess they are part of the great conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
deafness.about.com...

You've got a mix of the hand sign for Love and the Horns sign for rock and the Texas longhorns.

As for the link itself... It's a Christian hate site.

As for Helen Keller, she was BLIND and deaf. She couldn't use hand signs, people would "write" the letters on her hand to speak with her. She could talk to reply.
Fellow who wrote that's a fool.

new topics

top topics

join