It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch! They're Real /They're Here /Nick Pope On BBC News!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

It's possible the economy was manipulated to stave off disclosure. And I remember 911 coming on the heels of Stephen Greer's May 2001 Disclosure Press conference.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
thx for posting! the content isn't about anything new but indeed it's a SERIOUS conversation about UFO's on the news
that gives hope for the future

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If they were a threat, we would not be here anymore.

They have been in our skies since the beginning.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Of course you're right.But that doesn't stop the PTB from wanting to control their(UFOs) entry into our skies.
And of course it gives the military industrial complex an excuse to keep making trillions of dollars.

Oh... and your signature is chilling.

[edit on 11/16/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MIssSmartypants

A flag & star for your post MSP! The BBC clip was fascinating indeed. When this subject is presented with American news anchors, all too often there are facetiousness & snubs. This BBC report was positive & very open minded & I thank you.

Your implications on Greer & 911 are of interest as well, although I can not comment on it for my lack of knowledge on the issue. However, it would be interesting to know how you feel about Greer/911.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

My "obsession" with UFOs and all things conspiracy related began the first time I watched the 4 hour disclosure group press conference.
I was Stunned! Stunned!
And just look at some of the names testifying!...And their credentials!
I feel, that, particularly with the internet this had the potential to snowball out of control(specifically the PTB's control).
Perhaps someone felt a need to divert a little attention or something.
I don't know. I'm just sayin' is all.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
Typically, they live in much closer proximity to each other than average Americans. I would guess them a bit more ethnically diverse, far less conservative politically, & perhaps on average a bit younger by population ratio.

If you are comparing UK to USA, USA is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world and has a higher birth rate than most European nations, (partially due to the ethnic diversity).

But the rest of your post is probably more correct although I haven't seen any proof that the UN UFO meetings are occurring.

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
Now I am wondering if the US "economic doomsday clock" was activated simply to thwart our part of disclosure. The Chinese are lending the USA shiploads of money, so Beijing really is in a win-win situation. Now the world economy is spiraling out as well. I simply figure that finance, politics, power, sociology, psychology, & perhaps peanut butter & jam may be all mixed together in all of this. LOL
(might as well try at least).

I am surprised that there has not been more speculation about the current economic upheavels. Is it just the inherent instability of current trading mechanisms or is it possible that someone is manipulating the markets through online computer programs and viruses?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Or is the Federal Reserve devalueing the dollar by flooding the economy with 'money' printed out of thin air? (for example?... the $7 billion bailout money? Where did that money come from?)

Watch "Zeitgeist"on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Is this part of their plan to bring about the collapse of the dollar and the introduction of the Amero?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Again I applaude Nick Pope for speaking out.....as he personally ,has never seen a UFO.....It would be great if there were more people like him!
The information....is out there.....but it is limited....as the national archives
only give us old information.
I'm waiting for the day....that new information,becomes public knowledge!
I wonder ,what information do the governments hold back....there must be photo's,video footage etc...
I myself....don't need disclosure.....but many people who are non believers do!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bekonabroom

well. if people like Dan Burisch are to be beliieved...not only are there photos and videos,...there's a whole LOT of etc as well..

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

If they were a threat, we would not be here anymore.

Threat to humanity in general? Probably not, at least in the short term.

Threat to an individual? There are enough abduction/mutilation reports to at least raise questions as to the nature of their interest in us.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Nice job BBC. Nick Pope really is a shining star in promoting serious research into UFOs. Nick and the UK MOD has done more in the last 5 years than anyone else in the UFO field (sorry Disclosure Project, you've disappeared--get rid of Greer).

As far as Dan Burisch...If you can't prove it then it doesn't do any more good than a Star Trek episode. If George Knapp doesn't buy it, then I'm not.

[edit on 11/17/08 by Atomic]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Look; There are not reverse-engeneered craft for no reason.

They are coming out with it incrementally in order to condition people to have it in their minds...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time=Now
Look; There are not reverse-engeneered craft for no reason.

They are coming out with it incrementally in order to condition people to have it in their minds...

Sure, it's possible. But you don't know this. You're speculating. Frankly there is little more that we civilians can do, at this point... except demand answers from those who DO know, whoever they may be.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants
Well put, I think you may be right on so many levels,What better way of disclosing the truth to a mostly skeptikal public then to follow another country's lead.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by MsSmartypants
Well put, I think you may be right on so many levels,What better way of disclosing the truth to a mostly skeptikal public then to follow another country's lead.

Well put, its people like you that make me stay on this site. We are living in uncertain and worrying times. I agree whole heartedly that the UK will disclose first then the rest will follow, I expect this was planned many years ago by the Order.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The thing is.... Nick Pope was employed by the MoD to investigate UFO reports. Now, if the Government already knew about UFOs and are actually in cahoots with them (not my opinion but a popular one here on ATS) then Nick Pope was the MoD's stooge - their front man to the world to show they're doing something about the 'UFO Menace'.

As a stooge, he would know nothing - kept in the dark. If he knew even the tiniest detail he would never have made it onto mainstream television. From that assumption I would take anything he says with a pinch of salt. In fact he didn't investigate anything - he filed things. No wonder he's chuffed to be called the UK's Mulder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join