It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO BASE in China/India disbuted territory. Something BIG is going on.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
These areas in general are very interesting and we slowly get to know more and more about them as time passes. Must be some of the last places on earth that civilization has not touched yet including Mongolia and southeastern Russia. Also there is a belief from some people who believe that something big is going to come out some day from such places.
IMO, if we get to study the story of certain places and we happen to learn about strange races almost looking like humans but not quite. Ancient worship sites, strange lights, strange stories, places untouched for centuries, ancient religions, or stories or versions of religions that may have sprung up or influenced in some ways from certain places, we might collectively agree that places like that are as close to the past as we can get.
If we want to learn about the ways of the ancients or the Ancients themselves, why not examine such places more thoroughly? Human civilization was influenced by something ages ago and that something may have left behind something for us to find. I don't expect to find it in New York, if you get my meaning.

When I find something specific that I am looking for maybe it will make everyone jump out of their chairs reading about it. It does not concern that certain area we discuss here though indeed its discovery or puzzling sight had largely passed unnoticed even if it was discovered in an area that myriads of ancients artifacts were unearthed. Imagine what we would get out of totally unexplored areas having no real touch with modern civilization, though I wouldn't trust the local authorities for sharing everything or even anything with the rest of us.
I always wondered, why so many people, concerning themselves with archeology, hold some discoveries in contempt, discoveries such as the Dropa Stones for example.
People need to keep a open mind. You may never know when any piece of information may come in handy, especially if only thing we can see about our own futures is always bleak. Sometimes we need to take a deep and hard look to our distant past to understand our present, or even our future.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Hi ME! You are absolutely correct about an object that was seen and photographed in the Himalayas by some scientists, as you had mentioned. I saw that too! It was a double colored object, blue at the top and white below that was drifting pretty fast due to the windy conditions there, along the 'no-man's' land. Later analysis concluded that it was a met balloon that drifted from the Chinese side of the border! It changed direction a couple of times and bobbed up and down. This was due to the quirky wind conditions obtaining there what with numerous re-entrants, small narrow valleys, gullies and other terrain configs.

Unfortunately I cannot lay hands on that analysis right now, but I'll dig for it.

Ok, I'm not denying that there have been UFO sightings over the Himalayas. No doubt about that. But where UFO bases are concerned, there are none on the Indo-China border. Maybe in Central Nepal or Tibet, as I had mentioned earlier, but I haven't a clue on this!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Doug Gaveld

Doug, in response to your question about whether I (oh, KenGrok here, BTW) already knew that that scale-model landscape was there, my answer is no. I had been going through all of Google Earth's hi-res photos of China for some time already, seeing all kinds of interesting things, and when I got to this model I decided it was finally time to post something in the GE forum. My technique was, and still is, to parse through imagery at a such a close zoom level that it takes multiple vertical passes to get through just one photo. I've gone through the western two-thirds of China (as well as the other countries in the region) in this way. Time-consuming, but it's worth it. If you were to search on KenGrok in the GE forum, you'll find at least half of my posts are about China.

-- KenGrok

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You`re right iv`e seen the pics and why the heck is there a black heli there and i didnt read much but why would there be a base underground somebody please reply

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

You've seen black 'heli' pics there? Can you post that here?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Could be for hiding something Jesterman, but why would the hide something, under or around an exact scale replica of a mountainous region along the border?

It seems to me that this (and has, as we are talking about it now, as is the google community) is just wrong. Why draw attention to an area in which you don't want attention?

Wouldn't they just bury it under a fake village or somesuch?

spikey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join