It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO BASE in China/India disbuted territory. Something BIG is going on.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We simply don't have the technology to build anything like what is pictured truly fascinating !

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Indeed the broad and general area has a long and very detailed history both in cultural and religious and actual artefacts of something not quite right, or relating to things and people from the Sky,

Well before man was flying....mmm well in machines anyhow.

Take the first 6 Dalai Lamas who all descended or ascended to the Sky on sky ropes, read the History of this lineage to find out more,

And usually to do with caves or underground cities too...

Do some research and its all there, will post just one thing to open some of your interest in looking deeper than India Daily

Though a considerable way away but in the same mountain range the Himalayas, Many readers who are unaware may find this fascinating:

High in the mountains of BayanKara-Ula, on the boarders of China and Tibet - a team of archaeologists were conducting a very detailed routine survey of a series of interlinked caves.

Their interests had been excited by the discovery of lines of neatly arranged graves which contained the skeletons of what must have been a strange race of human beings; strange because they had unnaturally spindly bodies and large, overdeveloped heads.

At first, it had been thought that the caves had been the home of a hitherto unknown species of ape. But as the leader of the team - the Chinese archaeologist, Professor Chi Pu Tei - pointed out, "Who ever heard of apes burying each other?"

It was while studying the skeletons that one of the team stumbled on a large, round stone disk, half buried in the dust on the floor of the cave. The team gathered round the discovery, turning it this way and that. It looked, absurdly, like a kind of 'Stone Age Gramophone record'. There was a hole in the centre and a fine, spiral groove radiated to the rim.

The object was a 'record' ... in more ways then one. Only nobody at the time - the year was 1938 - possessed the key to its incredible message
ELF-SNIP
Two years later, in 1965, the professor and four of his colleagues were finally given permission to reveal their theory. It appeared under the long- winded but intriguing title, "The Grooved Script concerning Space-ships which, as recorded on the Discs, landed on Earth 12,000 years ago".

The Tibetan discs all 716 of them! The Mysteries Archive

Many Many unexplained things are "Out there" in the open, in plain sight as such you really don't need to ask locals or use tabloids.

So much in this world has been discovered but people always seem to want more before they look at what’s in front of their eyes already.

I used to work in Sales as such, well High pressure financial sales and some people are always chasing the next deal, before making sure the i's are dotted and T's crossed on the paperwork they had on their desk already.

Hope many of you find this an interesting place to jump off on some deep research :-)

OP thanks for the Google Photo never knew about that.

Kind Regards,

Elf.
Edit for correct link

[edit on 14-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What's with all he english numbers written all over the ground and hills in the surrounding area? As well as the grooves dug into the ground like a bulldozer would do, V shaped markings, circles with a dot in the middle, etc?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

Hi serpentine. Well, the quotes (External source) you provided again goes back to - hold your breath - INDIA DAILY!!! The net is full of this stuff of UFOs on the indo-China border, but the source is the same - India Daily! Damn! I've been trying to get this source out of my hair for the past two years but it keeps coming back like a bad dream!

I cannot comment on what's happening in Nepal or the Tibetan plateau but where the Indo China border is concerned, you can rest assured that there are no so-called UFO activities going on there, nor are there any UFO bases anywhere along the border region!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My thoughts while reading through the thread:

obsolete
"That would be very elaborate camouflage. It's an exact replica of something much larger, not exactly a "blending in" effect going on there. If anything, I think that would draw more attention to it, like it appears to have done."

Well said.

severdsoul
"looks big enough to hide a nuke silo thats for sure."

Nuke silos are a helluva lot smaller than that. Think 50 x 80m. (This model is 900 x 700m)

911fnord
"...I still have yet to see a completion date or start date...IMHO this is not just a aviation training tool(.) they have sensors/way points in planes copters to help them with that. I am no expert on that but It just does not seem to make economic sense to build such a massive thing that when in the cockpit really would not help."

The completion date is what I thought of. What is in the GE picture isn't necessarily the final product
And I also can't see this being an aviation training tool being that it is a scale model of such a huge area. The only way I can see them using it for that is if they're just walking over it rather than flying to get roughly the same point of view and even then, I just don't see how it could work. If they're up in the air, it will do absolutely nothing for them.

Doug Gaveld
"Wow, pretty awesome find. Anyone know if KenGrok found this randomly searching GE? Or did he have prior knowledge of its existence?"

My first thought, call it a gut feeling if he's anything like me, is that he found it on his own. When I first saw the picture, my first thought was that it looked like an area of the Himalayas. I looked at the shapes of the lakes being that they're easy to spot to look for and that's the first place I would have started. I'm glad he saved me the many hours I probably would have spent searching for it.

"I'm wondering how old this installation could be."

Not any older than their first satellite going up. Being as inaccessible as it is, they would have no way of obtaining that kind of accuracy, and seeing what they built and seeing what is on Google Earth now, I really think that the first images they got is what they used for the model, so in my mind, that's a good timeframe to start with.

MischeviousElf
"The Tibetan discs all 716 of them! The Mysteries Archive"

Thanks. It's always nice to have something new to read through.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

"The Grooved Script concerning Space-ships which, as recorded on the Discs, landed on Earth 12,000 years ago".

The Tibetan discs all 716 of them! The Mysteries Archive

Is there a complete translation of these discs anywhere? I did a search but couldn't find anything other than the story of the discovery.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
mmmmm

Mike sing no disrespect but that is not true.... You seem like disinfo sometimes just posting on what you can debunk, except if its outside of the earth...love your moon stuff etc... but

Ok as Kashmir is Indian/Pakistan controlled and also on the border with China or its autonomous regions there is lots and lots from very respected sources and also from just inside the china border too, none from India Daily!!!

Hundreds of people in north- west China’s Gansu Province have witnessed an unidentified flying object (UFO), and the local police is frantically searching for clues, the state media reported today

India tribune reporting from chinas PTI

and:

The Kashmir Valley, surrounded by some of the highest mountains in the world, is a land of immense natural beauty and one of strategic importance for both India and Pakistan, who are vying for control of the area.

So the entire area there is really the Indo /China border and from AP!!!

HANWA, India (AP) -- It comes in the night, a flying sphere emitting red and blue lights that attacks villagers in this poor region, extensively burning those victims it does not kill.

Some accuse district officials of inaction and failing to capture the "aliens." One person died Thursday in nearby Sitapur when police fired shots to disperse a 10,000-strong crowd demanding that authorities capture the mysterious attackers.

Associated Press!!!!

Wont go on just need to look properly, my post above yours on this page is without a doubt never benn debunked either has, real scientific and government providence and proves that on the current India/China region something has been found without explanation not just seen.

I mean AP 10,000 going on riot about the sightings.

Something is happening there without a doubt, but I just thought people would dig a lot better than the OP's lame source with my more factual post that proves something there.

Conspiracy master?

Like said I love and always flag most of your stuff, am in awe of some of it... but your post above is lame IMHO.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

mmm thats more like it, people doing the work themselves finding the wheat from the chaff,

Yes my friend try some libraries.....

The books Ive read with this esp one I have not picked up for years, but I will try and see if I still have it, may have given it away (as usual lol) or in storage , have hundreds in box's scattered about....

The journey often leads you to other stuff that is more interesting to your search for truth...

If you have no luck finding a Book source in the next week U2u me and I will spend some time fro you finding the One I remember vividly, i think though it only did about 2/3 rds of them, many where too damaged or seemed to repeat... Its been about 10 yrs since last read it.

Also look at my post to MikeSingh above

Ask the library Angel no luck from her or coicidence as said U2u me in a week or two kk.

Glad your interested in something real rather than the junk on most of these "Conspiracy Sites" when soo much scientific, factual, proven stuff is out there, and often more juicy than the "out There" stuff.

Just a coincidence the Pioneers Probes had Gold records on them?

Lol, never seen that mentioned on a Conspiracy UFO site either and right in our faces.

Loosing faith....

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
mmmmm

Mike sing no disrespect but that is not true.... You seem like disinfo sometimes just posting on what you can debunk, except if its outside of the earth...love your moon stuff etc... but

Disinfo agent?
Why should I be one? C’mon ME, you can do better than that! When I speak on this issue of UFO bases on the Indo-China border I speak with some authority. You see, I’ve served there for quite some time and know almost every inch of the area as well as the back of my hand! If there was anything amiss, it would amount to a major security concern that we would have known about and taken action accordingly. Years of being stationed on those high altitude mountains, at posts 18,000 feet high on the Indo-China border and we didn’t know? But when some women journalist sitting 3000 km away in the comfort of her shack writes of so called UFO bases on the Indo-China border in a crappy tabloid, the info is lapped up. People love sensationalism, what?

Hundreds of people in north- west China’s Gansu Province have witnessed an unidentified flying object (UFO), and the local police is frantically searching for clues, the state media reported today

India tribune reporting from chinas PTI

C’mon ME, I’m not sure what you’re trying to get at. What has a sighting of a purported UFO in Gansu province got to do with ‘UFO bases’ on the Indo-China border? Lanzhou (Where this sighting took place) is the capital of Gansu province in Central China, thousands of kms away. So what’s the connection?

The Kashmir Valley, surrounded by some of the highest mountains in the world, is a land of immense natural beauty and one of strategic importance for both India and Pakistan, who are vying for control of the area.

So the entire area there is really the Indo /China border and from AP!!!

So what’s your point?

HANWA, India (AP) -- It comes in the night, a flying sphere emitting red and blue lights that attacks villagers in this poor region, extensively burning those victims it does not kill.

Some accuse district officials of inaction and failing to capture the "aliens." One person died Thursday in nearby Sitapur when police fired shots to disperse a 10,000-strong crowd demanding that authorities capture the mysterious attackers.

Associated Press!!!!

Again, what’s your point? What has a place that is thousands of kms away fro the Indo-China border got to do with this? There have been numerous UFO sightings in India but what have these got to do with the purported UFO bases on the border?

…real scientific and government providence and proves that on the current India/China region something has been found without explanation not just seen.

Huh? Nothing has been proved. Can you specify the scientific and government agencies that have found these so called UFO bases? Can you provide an authoritative link? Just don’t take the word of AP, unless it specifies its authoritative source.

Something is happening there without a doubt, but I just thought people would dig a lot better than the OP's lame source with my more factual post that proves something there.

Without a doubt, there’s nothing’s happening on the Indo-China border. But yes, there could be something going on in Central Nepal or Tibet on which I cannot comment as I haven’t been there.

your post above is lame IMHO.

To you maybe. But I know what the heck I’m talking about at least in this case!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I agree it's not a great source. However The Sun in UK as well as other low brow papers do often jump onto credible ufo stories. They also publish absolute tripe as well. Point is possibly because the India daily in an english language source it is all we get.

Spent a lot of time in India before 2000 and talk of ufology was rife amongst educated english speakers, and a broad cross section of the community. I remember bringing it up with art professor in Varanasi at the university, and he told me there was massive coverage of the subject in books old and new, and of coarse the infamous references to viminas (sp?), the ancient flying craft mentioned at great lenght in the Ramanaya texts.

As ancient as India is I will have to accept that there is so much info on the subject- which is not on the web in english......or even published in english...we just get stuck with the India Daily. Anyway I'll do my best to find some better english references when I am there.

Thanks

Perhaps you can recomend some (I am just thinking you may be originally from there. Pardon if I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Ah,you served there? I am impressed with your info. It is appreciated. I did admit somewhere after the OP that I may have been relating some topics that stretch the imagination. ie Himilayan UFO bases, the fake chinese reproduction of the disbuted region, ufos in Nepal , my experiences etc.
The aim of my post was to see if anyone did know any more credible info I could look into that relate to the stories in the region I uncovered 10 years ago. I was lazy and realise now that Mt. Machapuchari is a long way from Konka La and the disbuted area.

I had this wild idea that the only possible reason the Chinese would recreate an area on this scale would have to involve something really out there......like underground bases.
I agree sometimes we get carried away with stories that have no proof. But then in theory there is no proof about a lot of subjects covered on ATS, or at least as far as the official line goes.

It is also my interest to get the low down on other cultures experiences with ufos, not the just american based Hollywood version. i am an aussi, living in asia for 10 years so I do come across some pretty diverse opinions. Especially in museums with ancient paintings.

I do know outside english speaking countries some of these subjects are not so taboo when it comes to the official line. And in Africa and parts of asia the whole concept is intertwined within local religion, and not looked at in the way we may perceive it.

So I am trying to find out what the official line in in this region.

I appreciate the responses. It is an interesting topic, and now when I get there I will at least be a little prepared.

Just getting the hot info now bc my wife hates ufos so I have to work out how to trick her into going to places where I might find info.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

My fav subject when I was a kid - the Drolpa (sp?) and this alledged discovery. Around 2000 when I finally joined the www I found a lot od debunking, here on ATS as well. A few people who had done the reading said there was no real evidence that the mysterious Prof existed, no photos of the bodies etc.

I thought Chairman Mao may have either buried the evidence or destroyed it for what ever reasons. He did a lot of strange things when it came to information he didn't think fits into his plan.

Any new credible source or books on the subject please post as I still love this story.

I remember someone alledgly proving Von Daniken had made the entire story up.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

It's nice to know you're an Aussie. Not because you guys got mauled by India in the recent Test series!!

Ok, now as regards UFOs on the Indian scene, you may find it interesting that UFOs (Vimanas) are part if Indian folklore and ingrained in the Indian psyche. UFOs for Indians are no big deal. The 'Gods' of yore traveled in these 'machines' often and is part of the Hindu religion.

Most Indians treat UFOs as just run-of-the-mill stuff and nothing very sensational unlike in the West where this is taboo!

The other day there was what looked like a UFO hovering over the Chowpatty beach in Bombay and shown over national network. Not surprisingly, many continued to eat their burgers at the fast food stalls on the beach without even blinking an eyelid! Like saying, "OK, so what's the big deal?"

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It being a disputed region... could the models original purpose be for providing a false proof to escalate a conflict?

It being highly accurate of the region would allow for positioning of assists within disputed areas and then be photographed providing ready proof for whatever supports the Chinese governments agenda?

This would totally bypass the need for a digital doctoring of images when you can just place your toy tanks and troops about the model and take a photo?

I'd imagine that experts could distinguish the model from the actual region, but wouldn't it serve a purpose in a rapidly developing border conflict?

As for it's connection to reported UFO operations in the area I'd have to give it further thought.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
are u guys telling me that the expedition where apparantly over 700 stone tablets were found is an absolute lie??? i was so intrigued i even sent the link to all the members of my family...trying to tell them so desperatedly that a lot of what happens on earth is not reported in the mainstream

and now your telling me the whole thing could be a fraud....no wonder why people take the ufology field with as much seriousness as a chapstick....and possibly why stephen hawking reffered to people who are involved in the field as "crackpots and weirdos"

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi,
I'm liking this thread. Mysteries from the far side of the world are interesting to speculate about because they are so difficult to verify.
Perhaps that large replica thing is a topographical sign post viewable from space that helps direct newly arrived UFOs to the entrance of the secret underground Himilayan UFO base. Once spotted they could take a picture and use pattern recognition sensors to locate the exact region. The female aliens probably got tired of the male aliens driving all over earth and not stopping to ask directions so they paid the Chinese to put in this sign.
OK I'm only half kidding but, maybe not all arrivals know exactly where to go. The Great Wall is visible from space and maybe they only get partial directions. Like - Go to earth, Find the Great Wall, look for the anomalous sign in a location to the south, look for the matching region within a 1500 kilometers radius of the sign. They may not be able to broadcast the location from the base with a radio type beacon without detection by undesirables. (humans or enemy aliens).

Just thinking outloud,

Lugnutz

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
MikeSingh
Fair comment then, apologies thought the sighting of 10,000 was closer, didn't really sleep last night and was a frazzled when posted, long week and such like,
However may have found some sources for you to look at, just my 2c.

Four scientists have been searching for the answer to the mysterious visitor they espied in 2004 during a scientific expedition in the Himalayas. But it has not been easy to find the truth...

This one's straight out of Koi Mil Gaya. A flying object hurtling down the Himalayan slopes, changing colour and direction upon spying human beings and leaving four men of science bewildered. But this was no silver screen gimmick.

The four witnesses — Ahmedabad based ISRO scientists Dr Anil Kulkarni and SK Singh along with geologists S Dhar and Rajeev Kalia from the Government College, Dharmashala — have been searching for the answer to the mysterious visitor they espied on September 27, 2004, while on a scientific trip to the Chandra Basin, high in the Himalayas.

A year and a half later, they are yet to get any closer to the truth.

NOW I know this is from the an India Times offshoot India telegraph, but the source is credible, as he later had another sighting but its pay per view, doh

03 October, 2004
Hindustan Times
Dinesh C. Sharma

A SPACE scientist claims to have come across an unidentified flying object (UFO) during a scientific expedition in Himachal ...

(c) 2004 The Hindustan Times Ltd

Now as you know the Area Mike and I don't know how reliable this source.

I also remember reading some time ago from the UN UFO bit about this guy Hoang-Yung Chiang, Ph.D who had a sighting in the Himalayas region on the Inod China Border, he did a Mufon conference on this but it so long ago and cant find it now, maybe that will jog your memory or with your knowledge of this will find it, through contacts.

Also

Like I said a tad maybe not lame, but surface skimmed research, but there are good sources Mike I was tired apologies, and still am, no sleep arghhh.

I have a Precocious memory though and remember these amongst others,

India's top space and defence establishments-the sighting of an unidentified flying object or UFO at the Samudra Tapu region, a de-glaciated valley at an eight-hour trek from Chandratal.

More than a year after a five-member team of glaciologists and geologists had a 40-minute encounter with a balloon-shaped object straight out of The X-Files, the incident continues to baffle a section of the Indian scientific community. Both Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and the army are aware of the matter which figured even in Parliament last year when the minister of state with the Prime Minister's Office had, in a written reply, confirmed the ISRO report on the UFO sighting.

it was the penultimate day of a week-long expedition undertaken by Ahmedabad-based Space Application Centre (SAC) of ISRO on September 27, 2004. The team comprising three sac scientists and two geologists had pitched camp in the valley some 17,000 ft above sea level. They were studying the Chandra basin glacier using satellite data. Around 6.45 a.m., as the scientists were preparing to leave their tents, one of the porters spotted a white object on top of an adjacent mountain ridge, and screamed: "Sir, the snow man is coming.''

TMC Net Don’t think it links back to Daily.

and

On June 15, 1974, Tibetan mountain climber Keo Wha Unan was inspecting a rock formation on the upper slopes of Mount Dahjar in the Himalayas. As he emerged from a cave, he "spotted a silvery disc
hovering behind a crest of high rocks."

Source
location of the area is here :Mt Dahjar (Tibet) ± 32°00 -88°00 4046

You are much better at maps and such like im sure its just on the border?
As you said too:

Numerous texts of ancient India contain references to space travel and alien beings. For example, the Surya Siddhanta, one of the oldest books on astronomy, "speaks of Siddhas and Vidyaharas, or philosophers and scientists, who were able to orbit the earth in a former epoch 'below the moon but above the clouds.'"

One who tried to find out was Andreas Boncza- Tomaszewski, better known as "Andrew Tomas." Born in 1906 to a wealthy Polish family living in St. Petersburg, then the capital of Russia, Andrew and his family fled during the Bolshevik Revolution in 1918. Andrew emigrated to Australia in 1948 and, with Edgar Jarrold, founded the Australian Flying Saucer Bureau in 1952.

"A narrow curving road, a precipice on one side with rocks and avalanches on the other, were not conducive to an enjoyable journey to this remote region near Ladakh and Tibet. The village of Naggar derives its name from Naga, the Serpent.

Nicholas Roerich also spotted a silver daylight disc over the Himalayas while riding in a caravan in July 1926

"The sadhu was still there. I thought, 'A place called Naggar, a devotee of the Nagas with the cobra staff, if he does not know something about the Nagas, then who does?' Knowing the ways of the East, I saluted the holy man with the folded hands in the fashion that is customary in India, and waited for the older man to speak first."

"'I am a poor sadhu. I know nothing, sahib. But about twenty years ago (1947, the year of Kenneth Arnold's UFO sighting--J.T.), my yogi teacher went into the mountain kingdom of the Nagas. Bright light everywhere, big halls like the Taj Mahal. Wonderful. The Nagas have many, many things and machines. They are clever, like Cambridge men, maybe more clever, sahib.'"

"'China lets in no more pilgrims, I can only go through the long holes (ancient Uighur underground tunnels--J.T.), but I am too old now,' he concluded."
"Walking towards the village I looked back at the old sadhu with the cobra staff. My two encounters remain fresh in my memory," Andrew wrote, "The one under the silvery glaciers of Kinchinjunga, the other by the torrent of Naggar, on the bank of which sat that ascetic of Aryavarta, the holy land of the Mahabharata." (See the books We Are Not the First by Andrew Tomas, Bantam Books, New York, N.Y., 1973

Source
Whilst digging here I think I wont bother looking for That Drogpa Book,

Looks like the photos are fake, as the ones taken against a chair show a larger than initially reported hole in the centre, and the first Recorded mention of it was in a World Nut Daily type Article from 19610 in Russia that may have come from a Science fiction mag....

However if they were real it would not surprise me that the scientists esp. as China had been "Wiped Clean" as such...

Look at Dr David Kelly in the UK just for the Iraq war.... however I am sure I read once not on the web, or in a Von Diken type book some acceptance from a Tibetan source... let me read and read to find it again... sure it was a Yogi, maybe Ill dig something out...

For me the most interesting sighting was this one as the nature of the life of the reporter and also it well predates any modern UFO flap or 1900 etc...

Can’t find the location though I suspect from the name, its closer to Russia side of the Tibetan Plateau than India/Pakistan... seems like a Nepalese name though,,, don’t know, not Tibetan

In November 1661, Father Albert d'Orville S.J., a Jesuit missionary from Belgium, visited the Buddhist monastery of Chaldan in Tibet and had a most surprising encounter.
"November, 1661. My attention was first drawn to something moving in the heavens. At first, I thought it might be a species of bird, unknown to me, that lived in these regions. Then the object came nearer, taking on the form of a Chinese double hat and all the while rotating silently as if it were being conveyed through the air on invisible wings. This visitation was definitely a thing of wonder--or a magic trick. The object winged its way above the city exactly as if it wished to be admired. It circled twice and then was suddenly enshrouded in fog, and as much as I strained my eyes, I could no longer see it."
"I wondered if the altitude at which I was could have been playing tricks on my eyes. Then I noticed a lama standing nearby. I asked him if he, too, had seen the object."
"He answered by nodding his head and replying, 'My son, what you witnessed just now was not magic, because beings from other worlds travel across the oceans of space, and it was they who breathed the spirit into the first people who lived on this earth.'"
"'These beings condemn all violence. They counsel mankind to love one another. Their teaching are like reeds, but if those seeds are sown on rocky ground, they cannot germinate.'" (Editor's Comment: The lama knows his New Testament, I see.)Elf edit to editors note above, very very strong evidence the men from the east who came to Jesus as babe from this area, India/Pakistan/China, where he was in lost years, and where he went when "resurrected" Yogi like, search for tomb of Jesus Pakistan you tube BBC)- Jesus = Buddhist? makes sense
"'These beings, who are light-skinned, are always received by us in friendship, and they often come to Earth near our monasteries. They have continued to instruct us, revealing truths that were lost in the centuries of cataclysm which have changed the face of the Earth.'" (See THE CHINESE ROSWELL by Hartwig Hausdorf, New Paradigm Books, Boca Raton, Florida, 1998, pages 88-89.)

UFO Roundup

Anyhow just some things that may lead to a reliable sightings on this Border!

I really wish I could find that Chinese/Taiwanese Dr Sighting, Mike any clues, ring any bells?

Kind Regards and hey soz frazzled..

Elf

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Have you mastered Astral projection then?

Do you actually travel?

Had a workmate who said he did this on a regular basis, so i set him a challenge.

I gave him my home address, (he not having visited before) and asked him could he come to my address that evening 'astrally', he said yeah, no problem.

I asked him to describe the decor of my entrance hall to my home, the colours and patterns and furnishings etc, as proof he had managed it.

As i suspected (but hoped otherwise) he was unable to describe what i had asked.

But one failure does not discredit the whole thing, so i'd be interested if anyone who says this is possible and that they can do it, to accept a similar little challenge.

Anyone up for it?

spikey.

Haha no way. I have been busy wit AP for some time and I still F..it up nearly every time. I can lift up, float, crawl the ceiling like a spider , take a peek at neighbours, gone through a wall, but when a focus on a lamp or the sun just a second too long I get zo disorientated that I wake up. Honestly I do not think that is a good method for stuff like that. Is is good for personal development (getting over fixations), dreaming consciousness and may be more. It is loads of fun too, but not for spying.

I would try a course in Remote Viewing. ;-)

But on topic, very good trhead and interesting. The area looks very odd indeed and just as others I don't have a explanation. It would be interesting to know if there is a area that would match it anywhere else. Whould could the reason being for such an area other then train fo a event?
Or let's try the most idiotic assumption. Making this requires enormous amounts of energy and labour. What if the whole area was teletransported from another area as a test?
Like Einstein said:
"For the idea that doesn't sound absurd, there is no hope.".

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

India loves cricket. Bores the hell outta me.
Do you know of any english based ufo groups there? I read a lot about the viminas a long time ago. An indian chef where I worked was astounded that I knew about them. He thought it was purely a hindi phenominon. I did make the connection that it was basically an ancient ufo. By description they often sound more like airships. I could imagine an ancient culture developing an airship. I have seen depictions as well that looked like a C19th airship, although the images were from a long time ago.

If any of these stories about the ISRO reports are true (even if The India Daily covered the story) it would be pretty exciting to me.

I suppose I will walk around Kathmandu asking every sadhu and monk I see if they know of anything..........could be hilarious. Maybe I'll rip out the old sketch book. That seemed to generate the interest last time.

[edit on 15/11/2008 by serpentine]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You do know that astral projection and etheric are two diff things right?Unless the guy lived right next door to you,the only way he could go to your house would be via etheric,theres no way possible to travel very long distances in the etheric,and the astral is a diff higher dimension than this or the etheric so that wasn't gonna happen. google the diffrences you failed at your experiment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join