It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rahm Emanuel On Compulsory Service Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Rahm Emanuel, Obama's Chief of Staff appointee, talking to NY Daily News reporter Ben Smith in 2006 about his mandatory civil service plan. The idea was detailed in Emanuel's co-authored book, The Plan.
Video here:

Audio

Thoughts?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
That is not the biggest blunder of Rahm accomplishments in order for him to have this passed by congress he will have to deal with many other issues that will go against him.

His biggest blunder was the planning and execution of NAFTA, that is where he can be nailed for.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yeah I was reading this on Prison Planet the other day. Just re-enforces the idea that no matter the political party, they're Globalist patsy's. Makes me glad I'm almost 25, but also scared what our country is going to be facing in the next 4 years. Especially with all these warnings of another attack Powell, Biden, OBL etc...

If the end of days is true, this certainly seems to be the perfect storm.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality
Thoughts?

This is a "Plan" by Rahm Emanuel. It's not Obama's plan. And Rahm will not be making policy. Nowhere has Obama mentioned a "compulsory" plan of civil service. His is all voluntary.

The propaganda video is a bunch of sound bites strung together out of context and is meant to scare people into thinking that Obama's plan is the same as Emanuel's from his book in 2006. It's not.

That's my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You should have put this in the 2012 post

good find though.
I am really starting to get the feeling that. The world I grew up in, is no longer here.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just hope you are right Benevolent Heretic =/

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Personally I'm Pro-Globalization.

One world currency and the whole bit.

new topics

top topics

join