It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Court of Public Opinion... Who did it...? you know who did 911 in your opinion.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think it was a British Empire Operation, Notice all the participants are\were british colonies // except for Isreal ... Isreal..>?<
Isreal is higher than America in the pecking order... but why..?
Pakistan - yea, british .... America - yea, british... you know what this shows dont you... we are a british colony after all and our taxes go to the crown... well the british flag says it all ... we have been double crossed... or lied too ... your choice.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It has been crystal clear that all of the evidence demonstrated Al Queda could not have pulled off 9/11 since they lived in caves and never saw an airplane before.

Thanks to the efforts of the 9/11 Truth Movement, increasing numbers of Americans are learning the truth for the first time: that the US government is all powerful, all seeing, all knowing, and perfectly capable of using thousands of people to pull off a perfectly flawless, amazingly complicated plot to crash remote controlled planes into buildings, set off untested and unprecedentedly massive controlled demolitions using a new top-to-bottom explosive technique requiring thousands of tons of extra explosives (all donated from major corporations) than using standard gravity-assisted demolitions, all without a single one of the thousands of people required ever leaking any bit of the plot!

The absolute confidence of 9/11 Truthers in its own government and particularly in President George Bush to pull off such a stunningly competent, perfectly flawless exercise is truly awe inspiring and a credit to 9/11 truthers everywhere for their undaunting confidence in the capabilities of the United States Government!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
jthomas:

"Perfectly flawless"!!

"Thousands of people"!!

"George Bush"!!

There must be a terrible flaw in your system, poor dear fellow,

since you can utter such dribble with a seemingly straight face.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

jthomas you're post is completely ridiculous and shows a complete lack of depth in thought. To some the conspiracy of 9/11 is a possible Bush led operation, and those people are entitled to their opinion and I appreciate their opinion. In order to understand the truth, all possibilities must be examined. The "Bush did it" citizens are just covering a possibility that needs to be examined. After all, the administration's reaction to an investigation into the attacks certainly was rather peculiar.

Seriously, why were they against an investigation? Why after agreeing to an investigation by public pressure, would a time table, a money limit and a "We aren't here to place blame" approach be a priority? I thought this administration was against time tables. Why were there so many complaints from the commission about attempts to stonewall? They accused the CIA and the White House of stonewalling their investigation by not turning over requested documents. And when they did finally turn over a small percentage of the requested documents, they were only allowed to be viewed by a couple of members on the Commission? Why was appointing Henry Kissinger considered a good idea? After Kissinger's refusal to disclose his terrorist business partners, he resigned. Philip Zelikow took his place. The families of the 9/11 victims objected to this, but he was allowed to oversee the commission. Odd how he was very connected to the Bush administration. Why would Bush, Cheney and Rice originally all refuse to testify to the Commission? I think we all remember how Ms Rice's testimony went .... No specific warnings ... Bin Laden determined to strike within the US ..... No one could have ever imagined a terrorist attack ... etc. Why did Bush and Cheney agree to only testify together, not under oath, no recorders allowed, only 1 person could take notes and the notes had to be submitted back to the White House for it's approval for release? Why after all the stonewalling did they still have to redact 28 pages of the Commission? Why no mention of Able Danger in the report? Why no testimony from Sibel Edmonds in the report? Why the gag order on her?

I don't agree that 9/11 was a Bush job or a government job, but hopefully you can kind of understand why people are skeptical. You can't honestly read through those question I just raised and feel totally comfortable. Are those the actions of people who are trustworthy? Remember it is these same people that brought us all that "truth" concerning Iraq, also. Right or wrong their ideas theories are very welcome and necessary so that we may fully understand 9/11.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
RomanMaroni,

There is vast gulf from wanting to understand why and how something happened then to do what the vast majority of 9/11 Truthers do here which is to state categorically and unequivocally that "9/11 was an inside job" and try to fit everything that happened into a "pattern" of deliberate, consciously done acts of flying remote controlled planes into buildings, doing controlled demolitions, and all of the other fanciful notions that IS 9/11 "Truth."

Secondly, trying to interpret every little act as you do as a meaningful "question"s is just plain ignoring that the history of government, bureaucracy, incompetence and covering one's ass. Do you know what the term SNAFU means and where it originated? Despite all that you listed, the conclusion remains the same: al Queda was responsible for the attacks, we were not prepared for them, and we want to know WHY we weren't and how to prevent it from happening again.

My little satire above is just how the vast majority of rational people see the internal contradictions and illogical thinking of 9/11 Truthers. It would be funny if it weren't such a sad commentary of the lack of knowledge and critical thinking of 9/11 Truthers, and the blind drive to make the government guilty no matter what the evidence to the contrary is.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

There is vast gulf from wanting to understand why and how something happened then to do what the vast majority of 9/11 Truthers do here which is to state categorically and unequivocally that "9/11 was an inside job"

Until there is a new investigation, and the Bush administration gives up some information it will stay as an inside job!
You, however have not proved it was not an inside job. Your opinions are not the truth just your opinions, nothing more.

and try to fit everything that happened into a "pattern" of deliberate, consciously done acts

Not “everyone”!

of flying remote controlled planes into buildings

I think that is a good theory, it sure explains the (top gun maneuvers) those planes did considering those highjackers could not land and take off a Cessna.

doing controlled demolitions

Again, since you do not believe in the controlled demolitions then you should try to prove that it was not controlled demolitions and if you can, you will win me over.
I can proved that NIST and FEMA reports have failed and their science dose not stand up to scrutiny but if you have already done your home work you already know that.

and all of the other fanciful notions that IS 9/11 "Truth."

What other fanciful notions that IS 911 truth? Anyone who wants to believe in the Government version of 911 IS a fanciful notion.

Secondly, trying to interpret every little act as you do as a meaningful "question"s is just plain ignoring that the history of government, bureaucracy, incompetence and covering one's ass. Do you know what the term SNAFU means and where it originated? Despite all that you listed, the conclusion remains the same: al Queda was responsible for the attacks, we were not prepared for them, and we want to know WHY
we weren't and how to prevent it from happening again.

I do not think there is any problem-asking meaningful questions (to bad the Government wont answer any of them.) Despite all that you listed, the conclusion remains the same: As far as Al Queda being responsible for the attacks (that is your opinion) so far it has not been proven. Oh ya, you are going to tell me Bin Ladin plan and carried out 911 from a cave, Please!
We were not prepared for them? Yes we were, the US Government has been doing simulation on these events for years and they where doing the same simulation for several months before 911 really took place and you know that! We were not prepared for them, the United States spend hundred of millions, even billions of dollars defending this Country. Our military has never let an airplane just stray off its course. Never before 911 or after 911.
and we want to know WHY, Yes we want to know why these airplanes were aloud to fly in restricted air space and were not intervened.
First we need to know what really happened, before we can prevent it from happening again.

My little satire above is just how the vast majority of rational people see the internal contradictions and illogical thinking of 9/11 Truthers.

That is your opinion, nothing more. Some of us are looking for the truth so stop insulting people who do not believe in your theories.

It would be funny if it weren't such a sad commentary of the lack of knowledge and critical thinking of 9/11 Truthers, and the blind drive to make the government guilty no matter what the evidence to the contrary is.

The evidence that is available does make the Government guilty, especially their cover up and their silence.

[edit on 11/12/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Any person with any logical thinking and or problem solving abilities would at the minimum state that there is enough doubt involed in the whole scenario to warrant further investigation. I will state for a fact that things that happened that day are not how the government stated they were. The government lied about several things. With just the fact that they lied being present, I would say yes to their involvment at some level if not all. Why else would they lie.

How come they could not react to the situation as fast as they did in drills?

How come they won't make public all data and information they have if they have nothing to hide?

Why are there so many coincedences that surround the financial institutions that owned and or operated in the 3 controversial buildings?

Why does the wreckage photos of flight 93 resemble no other plane wreck in history?

Why do so many people think that the explosion at the pentagon was not on par with the other 2 explosions at the WTC towers?

Why did the govenment not build the airplanes back like they do every time an airplane crashes or was blown up?

How did they confiscate so many closed circuit camera feeds of the incident at the Pentagon?

Why did they confiscate the film seeing as how they knew that a plane hit the building and deemed it not necessary to rebuild aircrafts to investigate the crashes?

Why where the airplane stocks SHORT traded days prior to 9/11?

How come with all of the tech put into black boxes could there be the first in history lack of data on the black boxes?

Why would they plant evidence?

How come some of the hijackers they said did this are sill alive?

How come some of the airplane parts don't match the airplanes they said hit the buildings? ie they weren't 757 parts.

Why would they not allow the president's testimony to be taped or transcribed during the 9/11 comissions investigation?

Why did the comission leave out building 7 in the report?

Why are some of the steel beams cut with what looks like thermite in a demolition style cut at the wtc towers?

Why would the govenment lie about not knowing that planes can be used as missles when in fact they had knowledge and even procedures not to mention they even drilled on the matter?

What caused secondary explosions in the towers as reported by first responders?

What caused the Basement explosions at the towers?

Where did the gold go that was in the towers?

Why did the pentagon not burn as bad as the towers did?

Why did the pentagon not have the molten metal that was at the wtc site?

What caused wtc 7 to collapse honestly?

How could they identify so many so fast by dna?

How could they have found dna in a site that was hot enough to melt a plane into nothing?

Why did the news stations report almost immediatly after the 2nd tower was hit that Al-Qaida was probably responsible and even had a MO on them?

Why did so many live reporters describe odd things with explosions and much more during the incident?

You know in an court of law you are not supposed to convict if there is any reasonable doubt. I would say there is resonable doubt that terorists as we know them could have done this with out substantial help. I would be willing to bet that with all of the evidence you have from the goverment and I mean evidence that can be verified by sources other than the goverment that you can't answer half of my questions above truthfully. The fact of the matter is I don't know who did it. I can speculate with good reasoning, inteligence, and logical problem solving that the government did. My college education in physics can't explain some of the physics of their explanations as to what happened when the towers fell or when the pentagon was hit or when the plane crashed in the field.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by LeaderOfProgress]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, all I can say about people who still believe the governments story whole heartedly is just Nieve...
however, I understand - you are scared of knowing this... but "We Dont Know What Happend On 09/11/2001" Why, because instead of investigating what happend on 911... we have these Lies that are so obvious only the sleeping could believe in.

now we had three disasters, 911 -- 777 -- and Madrid....
what do all three of these entities have in common...?
other than terrorist activity...
well all three are the controlling powers of America....
England: USA & Canada .... Spain: Mexico... remember they had a fake revolution as well....
make some sense out of this for me...

they got away with this... and we must not let them get away with 911...
www.youtube.com...

same ole sh*t different asshole... white wash \ cover-up .... why not the truth...?

new topics

top topics

join