It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA - Pirates of the Sacred Spiral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just found this on Niburu.nl
Maybe we're not build the way we think.
In the video, dr. Leonard Horowitz discusses what our DNA might truly be for, and who had hidden this secret for us. Time to wake up!

Based on the latest science, this monumental program considers both uses and abuses of DNA. Stunning evidence compiled herein probes DNA as nature's bioacoustic and electromagnetic (that is, spiritual) energy receiver, signal transformer, and quantum sound and light transmitter. In other words, the bioenergetics of genetics precipitates life. These scientific revelations bring expanded spiritual meaning to life, physical embodiment, and even evolution. Yet leading genetic industrialists prefer to keep these uplifting and freeing truths secret.

The infamous, untrustworthy Human Genome Pirates operate covertly, controlling genetic patents, spin-off technologies, and public information dissemination. With the world's most powerful banking and pharmaceutical cartel behind them, they now control civilization's destiny. Features revolutionary new views of emerging genetic research consistent with largely secret science and sacred spiritual knowledge. Includes the latest unpublicized research on electrogenetics, quantum physics, bioholography, and human consciousness.

Google Video Link

off-topic: this is my first post here at ATS, so if there is any comment on my posting, i'd appreciate some feedback

[edit on 11-11-2008 by GondelleX]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GondelleX
i'd appreciate some feetback

Why? Have you become footloose?

Edit your video embed to show only the doc id.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GondelleX

Google Video Link

Click "quote" on this post and see what I changed.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
thanks, that was just the little help i needed

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Aww, I can't get the video to play. Is it just me?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GondelleX

I feel that we will find that DNA is much more than what we have so far been able to determine. And while it is impoetant to map the human genome, no company, no organization should have exclusive rights to any genetic material. Monsanto is a good example.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Almost

video.google.com...
I can't get it to work without getting a '\' in the url

Anyway, 3 hours is a bit much.

new topics

top topics

join