It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Take Power and RULE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

“It’s important that president-elect Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one”.

Valerie Jarett speaking about Obama on Meet the Press, with video, in case you don't believe me.

news.lalate.com...

Someone failed to tell the Dems, this is not a monarchy, and the word is SERVE?

[edit on 103030p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
He will rule the great U.S.S.A ..

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pingod
He will rule the great U.S.S.A ..

Yes, it is becoming apparent.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So who is Valerie Jarett? And why should her words mean anything to us? She sounds like she doesn't know what she's talking about, from the quote above.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What a unique Obama thread. Let's see, Obama was elected to be the head of the Executive Branch so he should actually execute the law and execute changes to the Executive Branch executed by the current executive.

"Valerie Jarrett is co-chair of Obama’s transition team."

maybe the word "lead" would be better than the word "rule". Jarrett is not Obama.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Who is Valerie?

en.wikipedia.org...

She is a senior advisor to President-Elect Barack Obama and has been named as a co-chairman of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.

en.wikipedia.org...

She is also his top confidant

[edit on 093030p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I seriously believe that a lot would enjoy and appreciate it, were Obama to rule

Doesn't even have to be Obama

Any ruler would do

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You know I posted all this info about Obama's association with Valerie before ,apparently no one read it., this is why I find her statement so tellling.

Valerie Jarrett is the woman known as the other side of Barack Obama's brain. Jarrett, a 51-year-old business leader and single mother, just may be the most powerful woman in Chicago besides Oprah.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Now, now, Stormdancer you know that since George the Second we have a monarchy in place its started in 2000 so don't expect any new president to stay away from being the ruler.

After all Bush gave lost of powers to the executive branch.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Chicago's dirty politicians come to DC

Jarrett met Obama in the early 1990s, when she was recruiting Michelle for a job in Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley's administration.

www.latimes.com...

Mark my words, it will hit the light of day eventually, not that people will care.

[edit on 093030p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

OOps, my bad! lol

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's quite apparent, now, that he's the perfect NWO candidate, right? He is loved around the world. He is a soulless shim. He is black/white. It's like he was engineered in a lab somewhere to be the perfect token for the world to accept as the new World president.

I think we're going to see this. It will be that, or ALL HAIL KING BIDEN.

I have thrown my skepticism out the window, when I found out that less than one percent of the people in America even care about Constitutional rights or their Liberty.

We really are quite doomed to repeat history, and be pummeled back to the stone-age, so that the alien-experiment can continue.

We are supposed to learn to live the way of the Native Americans and Australian Aborigines.

We will, either, live in perfect balance with nature, or nature will be unable to support us.

in Thought, Intent, Acceptance, Balance, and Liberty,
Rok

[edit on 10-11-2008 by roknhrdcor]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcor

Yes we now have the prefect storm, so to speak.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
So who is Valerie Jarett? And why should her words mean anything to us? She sounds like she doesn't know what she's talking about, from the quote above.

Blue I am gonna have to take your star way from you,

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Obama picks Valerie Jarrett as his senior adviser;

elections.foxnews.com...

CHICAGO -- President-elect Barack Obama has chosen a veteran Capitol Hill aide as his top White House representative to Congress, the Democrat's transition team announced Saturday as he works to fill out the senior ranks of his team.

She who he calls the other half of his brain.

Obama Advisor Valerie Jarrett Linked to Real Estate Scandals

www.judicialwatch.org...

Jarrett Managed Housing Project Deemed "Uninhabitable"

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents linking Valerie Jarrett, an advisor to Barack Obama and the co-chairman of the President-Elect's transition team, to a series of real estate scandals, including several housing projects operated by convicted felon and Obama fundraiser/friend Antoin "Tony" Rezko.

The connection I had posted in my other topics on Rezko, this is going to get ugly.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 093030p://bSaturday2008 by Stormdancer777]

new topics

top topics

join