It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another NASA UFO video capture! (close-up flying saucer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
v.blog.sohu.com...

If somebody here knows Chinese, a translation would be helpful.

PS-I hope this isn't a repost.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Click HERE for the translated page. There's not really any information there though.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Interesting.

As one of the comments pointed out, could it not be a water droplet on the window? Also, in the close-up shot one side (what appears to be the shadowed side) seems to have a little protrusion, an anti grav field anyone?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
When I saw the MSM portray the STS 'tether' footage as simple space dust and/or ice particles a few years back, I laughed out loud. MSM likes to give small names to huge things...

Thousand-yard wide blinking UFOs with black hole generators in their centers?

'nah!'

'It's space dust...no wait its ice particles...no...wait!!!'

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
When I saw the MSM portray the STS 'tether' footage as simple space dust and/or ice particles a few years back, I laughed out loud. MSM likes to give small names to huge things...

Thousand-yard wide blinking UFOs with black hole generators in their centers?

'nah!'

'It's space dust...no wait its ice particles...no...wait!!!'

My favorite was when they said the shadow that the tether was casting on the object wasn't shadow. That it was actually the energy surrounding the tether that suddenly went from a bright white to black only when something was behind the tether and only on that area of the tether where the object...sorry...dust/ice was behind it.

It was pretty funny that all that dust and ice just happened to all look exactly the same. Circles with holes in the center and a notch cut out.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This was filmed during the STS-51a (Space Shuttle Flight 14) mission, on November 14, 1984.
The video shows an EVA by Gardner, retrieving satellite Westar 6 using MMU:

The best quality of this video i've been able to find so far, can be found here:
www.nss.org...
the page has this video embedded: the quality of the video is not excellent, but it's way better than the one of the OP.

Space Shuttle Flight 14 (STS-51A)

Google Video Link

In order to see the UFO, fast forward to 10:30.
The object comes to sight at 636336 ms: here's a sequence of frames that i've extracted from the footage:

I would be a liar if i'd claim to know what is it: honestly i have no clue, nothing comes to mind: just sharing what've been able to find and to do

BTW: a very similar thing was caught on video during STS-37 mission

Thanks for sharing

• www.nss.org...
  • science.ksc.nasa.gov...
  • www.spaceflightnow.com...
  • www.astronautix.com...
  • www.spacefacts.de...
  • www.ufocasebook.com...
  • /56fjzk

• posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:32 AM
    link   
    reply to post by internos

Sorta looks like a drop of water. Don't know if that's possible or not, just saying that's what it looks like.

Great captures btw

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:37 AM
    link   
    Do you all realize how OLD that video is?

That mission was in the late 80's.

It was one of the most hottest STS mission video's ever captured at that time. NASA blew it off as debris moving around because of the shuttle's thrusters.

Not long after that, a few missions later, NASA shut down all live video transmissions from the shuttle.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 10-11-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:39 AM
    link   
    The 'thing' looks like a droplet of water - you can even see the inverted relfection of the earth and black space.

Because of the lack of gravity it wont fall down but be influenced by the air friction for example.

This theory only holds if it also applies to the second sighting around 1:00.

Almost ruling this one out as a water droplet on the inside of the window.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:29 AM
    link   
    All I know is that this is either old, or there is another video just like it. I know for a fact I saw a video just like this a long time ago, but it seems like the UFO was red colored. It does the exact same thing though.

new topics

top topics

join