It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a top secret plane?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Looks a bit like this?:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ampaf707

Found this kind'a cool looking plane a couple of months ago on the chans - might be a movie prop or photoshop, though at least it has about the right shape. Anyone know more about this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d1f6ab821a6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterylight

Found this kind'a cool looking plane a couple of months ago on the chans - might be a movie prop or photoshop, though at least it has about the right shape. Anyone know more about this?

Confirmed movie prop. Cool pic nonetheless!

edit on 1/4/2011 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Looks like it might be some sort of early stealth UCAV based off the F-117`s shape. Good shot

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

It looks similar to this aircraft in this photo taken by a worker at an oil rig I think:

People also thought that it was an F117 but the rear of an F117 looks nothing like that. It certainly is a different type of military aircraft. Obviously one of those black projects that may never get revealed to the public like the rumored aurora spy plane.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78

It looks similar to this aircraft in this photo taken by a worker at an oil rig I think:

People also thought that it was an F117 but the rear of an F117 looks nothing like that. It certainly is a different type of military aircraft. Obviously one of those black projects that may never get revealed to the public like the rumored aurora spy plane.

Common mistake, that's not a photo - its a fake based on a description of an event seen over the North Sea. Someone mocked it up, and ever since then it turns up as a "photo" in threads across the Internet.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardPrice

I see. even though it is a fake based on an eye witness account it does look almost exactly like the aircraft in the thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok so I live in upstate NY on the PA border very close to FEMA zone 3. For the past 3 wks every night in the sky there are these stationary lights that blink white, red and sometimes a blue - green color. We see them every night they are all approx the same hght in the sky and form a huge circle , like a perimeter. It is also notable that I live with in 10 mins of 2 aircraft building co. Both of which have Govt contracts. I do not believe these lights are ET's however I have noticed when ever planes seem to get near them they either go dark or move. There are approx 8 - 12 of them every night in the sky. I do not have capability to take pics they don't show up on my phone. I am obsessed with finding out what they are!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Misa607

Use a regular camera. If you don't own one, have a friend take a photo for you... Regardless, your claim in fruitless without photos or further proof.

Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

intelgurl
My 2 Cents...

UFO - It definitely has a "black triangle" look about it, of particular interest are the 3 points of light underneath and easily visible in broad daylight.

Triangles are not that rare out there, take it from me.

Natalie~

[edit on 11-6-2008 by intelgurl]

In retrospect this has to be one of the more interesting replies in this forum ever considering intelgurl´s reputation. I expect someone in her position can separate a triangle from a more traditional airframe. IMHO the OP pictures is not even remotely interesting in light of this reply and yet nobody notices? Please, am i the only one? Zaphod? Anyone?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Well it is easy to assume they are lights but they could be technology that allows the craft to hover or move very fast and the fact they are lit up is just a side effect of the technology.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitch1984

Did anyone ever positively identify this one?

Also, if I hit quote vs. reply to Mitch1984's post, the pic shows up as deleted from photobucket. If that's so - why is it still displayed in the original post?

I had to save it from his post and re-upload it to my account in order for it to display in my reply...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mitch1984
Hello, this is not a reply to this discussion, but last night people in my town saw an recorded a quiet triangular aircraft, with lights.. Nothing ever happens in our town so I thought it worth a mention

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rockyroo
Ok, so are you going to put the recording up for people to look at?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join