It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

underground tunnels and military facilities in Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

I'd also be keen on knowing if there are tunnels in melbourne, i live in the city area, wouldn't mind checking these out, could get some interesting photos. maybe get arrested?

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, before the Puckapunyal base was established, there were other facilities built in Seymour (vic). The land was divided up and sold off, I have borne witness to destroyed bunkers and rusted machinery, however.. there are a lot of rumours about bunkers which have not been rediscovered, some still containing equipment.

Of course, this is all chinese whispers, except from what I have seen. I have been gathering information, and have spoken to somebody, who's father was working building these things, when the person aged himself, he ended up working as a cleaner for the military and claims a LOT have remained undiscovered as well, so there appears to be some fact in the rumour.

When time permits, I intend on doing some bushwalking, with metal detector.. see what I can find.

I have discovered one entrance on private property, partially excavated. The bunker appears to extend a fair way, behind the ground has sunk and flooded, the ground seems to be very flat and hard, with broken sections, the bunker would not be in good condition at all.. Unfortunately, the owner of the property had since buried his dog in the partially excavated entrance.. so it is not available for investigation anymore.

I believe this is not all rumour.. Historical maps may provide more assistance..

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi Newyorkee. You asked about my nationality. I am not from US, nor Argentina. And I can see you are from US.
Sorry for posting here. But I still can not send PM to members. I wanted to write something, but here is not the place. But know that we share opinion about them. They always invade other countries, and still are always seen as the good guys. And my country is seen as full of thieves, and your nation is seen as the vilains. But let's hope that this will change in the future.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
lol,
this is just funny.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just sharing some music. If you mind I apologize in advance… please delete.

Song: “Religious Jive”

www.reverbnation.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i was shown something that could be relevant to this thread.

I cant explain how i see things or who shows me, but what i was shown was unexpected, i dont know what to make of it.

i had the feeling of going down like in an elevator, i was being taken down for some time, when a huge round. natural looking cavern opened up, i was inside a massive rock cave there was what looked like a natural light source coming from my left as i faced the building front on.

It was built against a rock face, it was horse shoe shaped or not quit a semi circle shape, the building looked small compared to the cavern, but it was still a big building. i couldn't tell how many levels it had, as my view point was back enough to see the caverns ceiling. i also noticed two levels of grassed area outside,
so im assuming the light source must be natural to be able to grow grass in there.

I then found myself moving along a corridor i passed two men in military, officer type uniforms one man had a light grey hair and light grey mustache neatly trimmed, i seemed to be moving faster than they were walking and i passed them, i stopped myself and decided to go back and take another look, alas i couldn't find them again and i came to an abrupt halt.

this was all shown to me in silence i didnt hear anything.

maybe somehow i got a glimpse into an underground military complex of some sort.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Apologies for bumping a thread that is older than the pizza in the back of my fridge. Has anyone got more info on the tunnels in the ardeer/sunshine area? I remember as a teenager there was a large concrete 'pad' that i used to see when I rode along the bike track to a friends place in sunshine. For the life of me i cant recall its exact location but it certainly looked out of place but at the time i never gave it much thought. Not looking to actually go in just curious if anyone else has and if so is there any info or pics? Would love to know more. There is very little around.

Thank

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: quaneeri

Interesting read. Many years ago I was billeted at Belconnen ACT for a couple of days. Interesting to go down the elevator after I.D. checks and all. I'm talking around 1980.

Didn't have the clearance to explore but at the time I was certain there were more levels. The guys in my quarters were around the clock type people. Nice and amicable but tendered to sleep a lot.

So from this little visit, only over a couple of days, I can only imagine there was much more underground activity going on in Canberra that we are lead to believe.

Kind regards, interesting thread,

Bally

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hsvenforcer

Don't apologise mate. If you didn't bump it I wouldn't have read it and put my 2 cents in.

I'm originally from Melb myself but have never heard of any tunnels thereabouts.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Sigh,

Whilst there are some subterranean facilities in various places in this country, there is pretty much nothing on Defence sites anywhere around the country.

How do I know? I have worked at many of them over the years.

The stories that people are getting worked up about, are just that…… stories.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
are there any tunnels in Brisbane? I know there is a under ground town southern Australia called coober Pedy.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: trinmass

Well yeah it gets hot in Coober Pedy. Opals are there too. That's why Coober Pedy came to be. But yeah they have a ton of underground houses there. I think they don't actually dig out houses for underground now days though.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: trinmass

Nothing special about Coober Pedy, mining town where it's too hot to live above ground. It's on one of the main north/south highways too.

Like DaRAGE said, pretty sure they don't dig houses out anymore but there are a lot still undergound there.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: quaneeri

Do you know if the tunnels go under airs rock (Uluru)?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yeah right U have probably signed government papers stating that U can't talk about what U know. Most defence sites are built on sacred land that have underground portals entrances to underground tunnels

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
There's a tunnel that goes from Darwin to pines gap stretches under Uluru and down to Adelaide, South Australia. There is a tunnel linking every capital city in Australia by Maglev train even to Tasmania. Every continent in the world is linked by deep under the ocean floor tunnels but some have been permanently blocked. I've found tunnels in almost every town Ive lived in

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Yeah right U have probably signed government papers stating that U can't talk about what U know either that or U can't be trusted on what they really do. Most defence sites are built on sacred land that have underground portals entrances to underground tunnels

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join