It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truther Jeff Boss receives 9,886 votes in NJ.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
www.nj.com...

I didn't vote for him, as I don't believe the "inside job" conspiracies. But apparently 9,886 New Jersey residents do. Boss was a Senatorial candidate who believes he had prior knowledge of the 911 attacks, and wants to "restore democracy."

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Never heard of him, but I was just reading up on him.

Seems a little paranoid and delusional, but I'd like some more background on this guy.

If what he's saying is true, we can expect a "suicide" soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted by Klemperer
I didn't vote for him, as I don't believe the "inside job" conspiracies. But apparently 9,886 New Jersey residents do. Boss was a Senatorial candidate who believes he had prior knowledge of the 911 attacks, and wants to "restore democracy."

Well I do know for a fact that 9-11 was an Inside Job Attack on America, but I would not have voted for Jeff Boss because he is a liar and a fraud.

JEFF BOSS 08 FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

HELPING RAMSI YOUSEF (RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 93 BOMBING AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER) FROM THE NSA SECRET PRISON IN ALEXANDRIA VA CALL HIS UNCLE KOLID (sic - Khalid) SHEIK MOHAMMED (CONSIDERED THE MASTERMIND OF THE 911 ATTACK)

Bwahahahahahahaha.

UNCLE KOLID (sic - Khalid) SHEIK MOHAMMED (CONSIDERED THE MASTERMIND OF THE 911 ATTACK)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wonder if perhaps he isn't a "liar," but rather suffers from some dissociative psychological disorder?
Even so, it shows how sick people are of the two parties that he received so many votes.

top topics

join